Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited December 2014

GMA, just remember this is just pre-op - piece of cake!! You must keep remembering how much pain you've been in for so long. You finally have a shot at relief. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Little Grayson looks like such a little bundle of joy. She's always has such a big smile on her face.

Maybe you should buy a duck costume and wear it when Isabella comes over??? hahahaha

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited December 2014

Slow..BaHaHa.. Ducky in duck costume 😃

Ducky. ..Just loving your photos ..both the Twinnies are adorable ..You have a beautiful family !

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2014

Gma, Hope it went well for you today. I am so happy with my reduction. I went Christmas shopping today and for the first time in YEARS my back wasn't in pain. You will feel relief, too!

Ducky, LOL! Your description of the photo is priceless!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited December 2014

Ducky, your son looks so familiar to me.

I can't think who he reminds me of.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited December 2014

pink lady

I saved the pic of our GRAYSON

I show them to the brat Greyson

He knows who she is now

She is soo lovable...

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2014

Hey, and so is our little Greyson.......leave him alone...or the Pink Lady will come there and beat your ass......LOL

Slow.....great idea LMAO............she is unbelievable.....took her Advent Calendar over the 1st of Dec., and as soon as she saw me she started her shit....I ignore her.....and her mother makes excuses for her......but actually she is like her mother.......she can be miserable too...........The friggin kid is going to be 4 on March 3rd........HELLO......get over it........

And then you get all goofy with a 10 foot dog, and a fat Duck..........spare me.

Slow people have said Warren Beatty.....others said John Travolta.......he is the one who hasn't talked to me since July.....LOL.......oh no he did ..........to tell me to make sure I voted for the right candidates at election time.............yet that is the son who was by my side the entire BC deal............go figure...................

No feeling good...horrible pain in my right side....same like before (some will remember) when I went to the hospital right before the trip to Chicago for the wedding......that laned me in the hospital for 2 days........feels like I have a knife in my side................ug

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2014

Beautiful family Ducky!

G'ma, hoping it went easy for you! xo

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited December 2014

Venting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was talking to my mom this morning and she knows that the tissue expander surgery is at the end of January, she says to me "when you have your surgery let me know if your going to need me". Hubby and I talked about his taking a couple of days off when this happens because when I had my bmx she came down to help me and tried to run the house like it was hers! Don't want to go through the aggrivation that happened the last time she was here.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2014

Doc says that as long as I don't get another bug, I'm good to go for thursday. DH hates the drive but hopefully, I will heal well and not need to go up there very much. Next week I will recuperate at daughters home. Surgery is on thursday at noon. I can do this. Joining itty bitty club sounds fun ;-)

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2014

Good luck Gma!!!!!!!!!!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited December 2014

great news GMA....progress and glad you have somewhere to recover

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

oh Ducky,,,,will these kids ever grow up...I swear it's cause we did too much for them

Good luck GmaF...I new U would do it

I'm sitting here wondering wat kinda gf shit I will have for supper

A box of cookies sounds good to me

Gotta go...

Bbl

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

Stomach still acting up.....this is gross but so true........if I would get diarhhea and shit out all the "escerole and beans" I ate on Sunday night I would feel better......LOL......the Med the Dr ordered was not on Aetna fomula, so I still don't have the new covered one he wrote for.........

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

take something like Beano for gas

Or

Take castor oil to get rid of it

It's gotta come out

Glad U didn't start those pills yet

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited December 2014

Ducky, Yes! I do see the resemblance of a young Warren Beatty. Oh no....I hope you get that pain in your right side checked out right away!!

Mommy, Vent away! Sorry for your troubles with your Mom. Family can be hard to deal with when we are going through treatment.

Great news GMA!! We will all be doing the happy dance when you get out of surgery!!

Kracker, A box of cookies for dinner??? Oh my!

Ducky, have you considered a plunger?? Just teasing. Tummy problems are the pits. I had a bowel obstruction when I was going through chemo. It wasn't pretty. Milk of magnesia works for some people really well. Didn't work for me though.

Poppy, glad to hear you had a good day of shopping with no pain!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2014

doctor don't you and dyverticulitus if you do that with aggravated does your if you have to.

as far as your mother is concerned I would tell her that your husbands to get off from work or you have neighbors or church or somebody's going to come in and because of the weather you don't want to put her life in danger or something.

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2014

Gonna let hubby handle this one. He'll let my mom know that I most likely won't need her.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

All I care about is its not an infection like last year....and just overdone "beans"......but if I aggravated the colon, I guess someting has to calm it down......still don't have the Med......oh well..........

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

hello

did anyone contact the mods about the ongoing problem

I did and they r aware and still workin on it..

Please everyone have some patience and don't give up...we all need each other

Ducky,,,me thinks U need to see a dr...

It's fugly here...snowing,windy and very cold...

Hi everyone

Oh I forgot I just got a new stove after complaining that it took over 2 hrs.to make a meatloaf

Soo it's baking time...yeah GF..

Bbl

• PoppyK
    edited December 2014

Ducky, I hope you get this figured out and get some relief.

Mommy, You don't need to be aggravated while you are trying to recover. Just tell your mother, thank you for the offer, but we have it covered. Or have your hubby do it if that is easier. I figure your mom is a lot like mine... the most important part is to make sure the message is clear to her.

FK, Congrats on the new stove.... too bad it took so long

• gmafoley
    edited December 2014

Ok ladies - I am off to travel in the rain to my Daughter's home in about an hour. Hopefully, the weather isn't too bad. Just got off the phone with the hospital. Record is all done and ready for me in the morning.

• PoppyK
    edited December 2014

We will all be in your pocket tomorrow, Gma!

• gmafoley
    edited December 2014

Will let you know how I'm doing as soon as I can... Don't expect anything for at least 2 days. ;-) LOL

• Lucy55
    edited December 2014

Gma.. sending you love, prayers and best wishes.. Xx

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited December 2014

GMA, tons of folks here will be waiting to hear back and helping you stay strong!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2014

Waiting  patiently 

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

waiting and praying

There was a fire in the next town@7:30 AND we had a BLACKOUT

l was in the middle of playin rummykub.ha...

Well they just came on...I gotta tell u it was scary

The whole bldg.was down in our sitting room and the ambulance came to check on ppl with oxygen.

They said around 11:00 but they just came on

Even the toilet didn't work and guess who had to go???? Yeah the smelly stuff.ha

Ok...I got work to do now

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2014

Hubby's got the mom situation under control.

• Lucy55
    edited December 2014

Mommy.. Yay for hubby..Now you can breath a sigh of relief.!

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2014

Yep. Mom don't dare give hubby any trouble over this.