Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Picture This!!

Options

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

A close-up Winking

• aussie-cat
    aussie-cat Member Posts: 5,496
    Options

GmaFoley, that's so beautiful too! Thanks for sharing.

• bandwoman1234
    bandwoman1234 Member Posts: 5,749
    Options

Beautiful pictures. Love all the roses. I'm doing really well with my walking and have lost quite a bit of weight. My insomnia is pretty erratic but mostly good these last few days. I will be leaving for downstate on Wed. and the big surprise is that I may not have internet due to the company not following my directions. So I am not sure how this is going to work. Trying to figure out how to get on with hotspots with my provider at my house. If you don't here from me in the next few weeks you'll know why.

Take care everyone.

Nancy

• aussie-cat
    Options

Nancy, well done for doing all the walking and losing weight. I'm glad your insomnia has been mostly good recently and I pray you keep sleeping well, even when you go downstate. I hope you can get the internet at your new location soon. I pray your trip goes really well. I will look forward to hearing how you're doing.

• gmafoley
    Options

I took a spill and broke my camera. I'm bruised but ok. Photos will be back in a couple of weeks. I still have a few before the camera bit the dust. I hope they bring you some joy.

• aussie-cat
    Options

GmaFoley, that's a beautiful rose!

• aussie-cat
    Options

GmaFoley, I'm really sorry to hear that you fell and broke your camera. I hope your bruises heal quickly and you can get back to photo taking soon. Take care!

• gmafoley
    Options

Healed up and just got my new camera. One of my first pictures with it - Our first fawns this year on our mountain.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

Aww. The pic put a smile on my face. I’ve never seen one this small.

• pudelpointer
    pudelpointer Member Posts: 20
    Options

These were taken on a camping trip in the Ashley National Forest in Utah over the weekend. My husband, son, and I snuck away before my double masectomy that is scheduled in a little over a week.

imageimage

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

Breathtaking! Wishing you well for your surgery.

• aussie-cat
    Options

GmaFoley, I'm so glad you're healed up and you've got your new camera! What a sweet photo!

Pudelpointer, what relaxing and pretty scenery! I hope your surgery goes well.

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    Options

those Utah photos are wonderful! Glad you could get away. Sending hugs for your surgery 💕

• gmafoley
    Options

Everyone on the northwest - stay cool and inside - going to be 108 where I live this weekend - Hope We survive!

• gmafoley
    Options

Got a cool moon picture this week - Reminds me of Halloween though Nerdy

• aussie-cat
    Options

GmaFoley, that's a great picture!

• gmafoley
    Options

pudelpointer I pray your mastectomy went well?

Here is one of my old favorite calming pictures to look at and breathe:

• socallisa
    Options

• aussie-cat
    Options

Lisa, that's a great photo! How have you been?

• socallisa
    Options

just returned home from my son's house near LA. I'm fine. Busy again. And you?

• aussie-cat
    Options

Lisa, I'm glad you're fine. I've been busy too. I always feel stressed for various reasons.

• gmafoley
    Options

Great shot Lisa! I just had all my birds come back to the yard!

• socallisa
    Options

My son's yard this weekend

• bandwoman1234
    Options

Hi everyone. I am finally getting some time with my new camera. After getting back from helping clear out my Mom's house I spent a long time getting my yard in shape and then got the stomach flu which delayed things. I am enjoying all the beautiful pics you have shared. Pudlepointe, GM and Lisa............great pics. Cathy how are you doing?

I visited my favorite butterfly house today. So good to get back there but masks are required and it makes for some challenging times when my glasses fog up and I can't see what I am doing. Here are a few pics from today.

Nancy

• aussie-cat
    Options

Hi everyone, great photos!

Nancy, well done for clearing out your Mom's house and spending a long time getting your yard in shape but I'm sorry you got the stomach flu. Thanks for asking how I am. I've had a really stressful and busy week with appointments. I met a new psychologist on Wednesday and she was really nice, so I hope it works out. I met a new support worker on Thursday and she was really nice too. I hope next week is quieter. I understand how hard it is when glasses fog up from face masks because that happens to me too.

• bandwoman1234
    Options

Cathy, I hope your new care team is a good fit for you and hoping for a much less stressful week ahead.

• aussie-cat
    Options

Nancy, thank you so much! I hope you have a good week too.

• socallisa
    Options

Ready for the grands

• aussie-cat
    Options

Lisa, that looks inviting. I hope you have a great time with your grands!

• bandwoman1234
    Options

Lisa, can I join youSmile. Looks very inviting.