Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Request a Free MBC Guide about Treatments, SEs, and more..."

Options

Comments

• ann1999
    ann1999 Member Posts: 88
    edited March 2018
    Options

Bestbird- just sent you a request. New MBC DX...trying to find my way...

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    edited March 2018
    Options

Ann1999, I am sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. All requests received to date have been fulfilled. The document should be in your email InBox..

• blueshine
    blueshine Member Posts: 240
    edited March 2018
    Options

Best bird I jast sent you request. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us

• bestbird
    edited March 2018
    Options

All requests received have been fulfilled.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not post here that you have sent me a request.

I read emails daily and fulfill each request within 48 hours of receipt, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you email me your request as instructed at the top of this thread, you should receive your complimentary MBC Guide via email within 48 hours unless something unforeseen has happened.

Thank you.

• karpc
    karpc Member Posts: 192
    edited March 2018
    Options

Bestbird - Thank you so much for the MBC Guide. It is very informative and helpful. I appreciate your effort and generosity.

• Laka
    Laka Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    Options

I would like to get it as well. I sent my information. If you didn't get it please let me know. Thank you

• bestbird
    edited March 2018
    Options

Laka, all requests received to date have been fulfilled. If you followed the instructions at the top of this thread and emailed youe request, the Guide should be in your email InBox!

• LoveFromPhilly
    LoveFromPhilly Member Posts: 1,019
    edited March 2018
    Options

hi! Would love a copy too! Thank you

• bestbird
    edited March 2018
    Options

All email requests received to date have been fulfilled.

Please follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread to request a complimentary copy.

• dlb823
    dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi! I'm going to email a new request to you for a friend who desperately needs your guide. Will send you info' and her email address, as she's not on BCO. Thanks!

• bestbird
    edited March 2018
    Options

Thank you for reaching out on behalf of your friend. I am a bit behind responding to requests because we just moved our residence and I'm having difficulty with connecting to the Internet. Once that has been fixed I will respond to all emailed requests.

• georgiabirdgirl
    georgiabirdgirl Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2018
    Options

It's scary to see how many people are in need of this compendium. But, it is wonderful that you have created it and made it available to all of us who are still reeling from this terrible news. I just sent you an email request. Thank you again!

Missy

• bestbird
    edited March 2018
    Options

Missy, I sm sorry to hear of your diagnosis but it's great that you found this forum.

Your request for the MBC Guide has been safely received, and once my PC Internet issues are resolved I'll be glad to forward the booklet.

• Chemokaze
    Chemokaze Member Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Bestbird!

Just wondering how often you update your book? I think the last time I requested a copy was 2/2018.

Thank you so much for all you do

• bestbird
    edited June 2018
    Options

I review the week's breast cancer research sites every week, and update the MBC Guide if there is anything relevant to include. In general, it's a good idea to request an updated copy every 6 to 8 months. To do so, just say, "Repeat customer" in the subject line of your email!

• gwydiana
    gwydiana Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2018
    Options

Bestbird, Thank you so much!!!!

• poohbear73
    poohbear73 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Options

I just sent you a request.

Thank you for doing all this 'leg work' to make a difficult diagnosis a little easier to handle.

• bestbird
    edited July 2018
    Options

All requests received to date have been fulfilled.

Please keep them coming, and if you have already received a copy and wish to obtain the most recent version, please write, "Repeat Customer" in the subject line of your email!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,990
    edited July 2018
    Options

Bumping this! It's well worth it!

• Gee_3440
    Gee_3440 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Options

Please send me a copy.

Edited by Mods to remove personally identifiable information for safety and security. Please only share full names and contact info via PM

• bestbird
    edited October 2018
    Options

All, please do NOT request a copy of "The Insider's Guide to Metastatic Breast Cancer" by writing me a post here.  The book can only be sent by email, so writing a post on this thread requesting a copy won't do you any good since I have no way of sending it to you.

As specified in the instructions at the top of this thread, if you would like a complimentary copy of the Guide, then kindly do the following:

For new requestors: follow the simple 2-steps below after reading the TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE:

Step 1) Email your request to bestbird@hotmail.com

Step 2) In the Subject Line of your request, type in the words: MBC Document Request Terms Accepted by <your email address>

For repeat requestors: If you previously received the booklet and want an updated copy, please specify "Repeat Customer" in the Subject Line.

• trixiern
    trixiern Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MBC Document Request Terms Accepted by Julia_mahon@hotmail.com
  • sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    edited January 2019
    Options

Hi trixiern!

Send your request to Bestbird's email. This is a great source of information that she continually updates.

For new requestors: follow the simple 2-steps below after reading the TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE:

Step 1) Email your request to bestbird@hotmail.com

Step 2) In the Subject Line of your request, type in the words: MBC Document Request Terms Accepted by <your email address>

• kanga_roo
    kanga_roo Member Posts: 302
    edited January 2019
    Options

Bestbird,thank you so much for the book, it is the most concise, informative read I have encountered since my stage IV diagnosis last year. I am sure I will find it an invaluable resource in the future, and look forward to updates,

Cheers, Jackie.

• bestbird
    edited January 2019
    Options

Jackie, thank you for your kind feedback! I'm delighted to hear you're pleased with the Guide.

• AMP47
    AMP47 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2019
    Options

just bought it today -arrived today .

• bestbird
    edited March 2019
    Options

AMP47, put on that extra pot of coffee!

• LoveFromPhilly
    LoveFromPhilly Member Posts: 1,019
    edited March 2019
    Options

my book has arrived too! Amazon shipped real quick :) Thank you!! It’s an amazing resource and I feel better having it in my hands :)

• bestbird
    edited March 2019
    Options

LovefromPhilly. So glad to hear the Guide arrived! I hope it will be helpful in all the ways you hope for!

Best wishes.

• sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi Bestbird. I am ordering my copy today. It will be nice to have a hard copy close by instead of searching for the electronic copy in the bowels of my computer.

P.S. How will you handle any updates? I assume to watch for postings on BCO?