Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Request a Free MBC Guide about Treatments, SEs, and more..."

Options
1235»

Comments

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    edited March 2019
    Options

SandiBeach57, I too prefer a book for which I can manually turn the pages! It makes it easier to scribble notes and mark specific pages for ease of reference.

You asked an excellent question! A wonderful aspect of self-publishing on Amazon is that I can update the manuscript and upload it into production, which takes about 2 days to replicate to the eBook and paperback formats. My updates to the .pdf version are immediate. If someone already received the manuscript, there's no way to notify them of the updates. That said, there are some options:

1) I continue to offer the .pdf free of charge, so anyone desiring the most recent version can email me at bestbird@hotmail.com I recommend every 6 - 8 months, or if treatment changes need to be considered.

2) People who purchase the paperback can purchase the eBook for 99 cents.

3) As you mentioned, I post about major findings such as newly approved drugs on this and other MBC forums.

I hope you'll find the book helpful!

• sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    edited March 2019
    Options

I just ordered it! Thank you for this gift of your knowledge and research.

You know..I would have paid extra for an autographed copy!

• ShetlandPony
    ShetlandPony Member Posts: 3,063
    edited November 2019
    Options

Bump

• cowgal
    cowgal Member Posts: 625
    edited December 2019
    Options

Bestbird - I prefer a real book and I looked your book up on Amazon. I wasn't sure if the last update on the paperback was October 2019 or if that was for the ebook? I was just diagnosed with MBC in September of this year and need to get myself educated. Thank you!

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    edited December 2019
    Options

cowgal, as per my PM, the paperback, eBook, and .pdf are up-to-date. I'm expecting to make more updates after SABCS 2019, and should have them completed by the New Year!

• Trish663
    Trish663 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi could I please have a copy of the book. Thanks Trish