Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    Options

• Loveroflife
    Options

• Loveroflife
    Options

Patty, I agree with DLB. What does your MO think about Neupogen

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,949
    Options

Yes, I am a board game player & wish we lived closer so we could dig out the Scattergory or Scramble board......or dig up a couple more people and play Apples to Apples, Clue or Catch Phrase. About the only game I don't like much is Boogle, I can't seem to find words that have any more than 4 letters!

Hope they can soon get to the bottom of things & get you back on track.

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

Good news ! Ct scan results are : STABLE. With even a few tumors shrinking. Sweet no wonder I've been feeling so good. Anxious to kick this infection and get back to that. Honestly it had been the best I have felt and I had gotten to do more things with dss and dh then I had in 2 1\2 years.

heidi. - thanks

Ruth - oh yes. I love those games. A game day with a potluck sounds awesome!

Deanna - thanks for reminding me about new options coming up. When I am sick I just get in such a dark place. I think that's normal for most of us. Yes I do need to get off my butt and get a 2nd opion at a major cancer center. The closest to me I think would be MD Anderson in Houston. My in laws live about an hour away from there. It's just the pain from riding to town and back had been horrible. Can't imagine riding 8 hours. But before this infection for a couple weeks the pain has diminished and I was running , well driving., all over town. How's Ibrance treating you ?

Lovely. - thank you. Thank you. You know I love the pics and you are so sweet to post them. Christmas is my favorite time of year so I am loving those Christmas light pics. So beautiful indeed. I will ask mo about neprogen shots. Thanks

• dlb823
    dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
    Options

Patty, I'll bet you can't wait to tell your hubby and sons the GREAT news!!!! So happy for you!

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    Options

Patty, That's great! I pray that you will kick the infection and you'll be feeling awesome in no time.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    Options

Oh Yay for good news. I too wished I lived closer so we could do things together or just hang out.

Can you catch a Southwest flight to Houston? There might be some sales on even after the 1st of the year. Sounds too good to pass up with in laws living so close (Wink - just knew you had Texas connections).

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

So happy for the need on the scans! Patty tou have so many praying, pulling, loving you. Take heart girl ((hugs))

• ruthbru
    Options

Great news! ThumbsUp

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

yay, patty! now i hope those other buggers stop giving you trouble soon!

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

luvmygoats - I am planning to try to get to MD Anderson. I'll stay at in-laws but maybe we can grab lunch one day. No idea when yet.

Looks like I am staying another day. Wbc going down not up and vomited 6 times last night so not controlled. Ugh

Thanks for the support ladies. Seriously it makes s HUGE difference in my life. Sure I would have given up and quit by now if not for your support.

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

WOW Patty - great news!

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,082
    Options

Patty: I'm in Houston and would be honored to drive down to MDA while you're there. Either just to sit w/you or to take you out for meal away from the medical center. If Luv's coming - so much the better.

• ruthbru
    Options

Oh, that would be so cool. If you get together, post some pictures!!!

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

sweet. Sounds like we can meet a few bco sisters. How awesome

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

hey patty! Awesome news on the scans!! Glad you had some feel good time! Now quit throwing up! Doesn't that get old? Or are you used to it now? Boo! Haven't been on boards much. Trying to stay focused on my daily tasks. But still think about you and pray for you! :

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

kjones thanks. Yes vomiting and being sick in general is old

Okay so it looks like I'm finally going to get to the home from the hospital tomorrow. Nurse just came in and unhooks my iv . I'll take that as a excellent sign. Just finished my last antibiotic. Yea !

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

For Women's history month, it's not over yet! You go girl!:

Now I would be wearing Crocs.... no-one likes them.... but we don't care...

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

chevy. Lol. Kiss kiss I love my sis. 😊

Getting discharged. Heading home thank God. Thank y'all for your support.

• GG27
    GG27 Member Posts: 1,308
    Options

Glad to hear Patty. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Dee

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

YAY Patty! Home sweet home!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    Options

Yay Patty. Home. I know it will be a good weekend

• 50sgirl
    50sgirl Member Posts: 2,071
    Options

Woohoo!

• Loveroflife
    Options

Patty, you didn't put this sign near your hospital bed, did you? I know you were planning an escape.

Have a blessed time with the boys and take it easy.Thought about you this morning and was praying that they would discharge you. PTL!!!

• txmom
    txmom Member Posts: 220
    Options

I go to MD Anderson. I love it. It's a well oiled machine. They have a mbc support group that meets the first Wed of the month. Maybe we can meet there some time. Let me know.

• Eeyore07
    Eeyore07 Member Posts: 106
    Options

Patty: I go to MDA for second opinion. You can get referral from your onc, or you can do self referral, just call MDA. MDA intake system is very efficient, you will hear from them almost immediately, but you may have to wait for a doctor appointment

• artistatheart
    artistatheart Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

Yeah Patty, what a relief! I wish you a VERY long Christmas season feeling very well! Love the shoe post Chevy. Hilarious!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

Where did she go? I mean she was here, and then she was GONE! I hope that wily girl is home again.

We have to make her laugh... Even when we are in the throes of being so ghastly sick, and laying flat on our face, if we can find something funny, it helps get us back up... like when I had fallen in the alley... and broke my hip... I could NOT get up! I was trying to pull myself up by holding onto my Husbands pant-legs, and him trying to LIFT me... and I was thinking "what if I pulled his pants off, and me laying there in the alley... what would people THINK?" And I laughed.

And yes... I had my Crocs on... my wedgie-crocs, but I tripped upon a rock, and went down like a TANK!

• Loveroflife
    Options

Wedgie croc....are you talking about shoes or something else, Ms. Chevy? Okay, never mind. I am wondering about your where about too, Patty. Hoping you continueto recovery and are enjoying spending precious time with the boys preparing for Christmas.