Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• magiclight
    magiclight Member Posts: 6,656
    edited July 2020
    Options

Illinois...Sure gave me a good laugh with the crock of Sh@#

• magiclight
    magiclight Member Posts: 6,656
    edited July 2020
    Options

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,513
    edited July 2020
    Options

This is pretty pathetic is you ask me. Trump seems to be ever mindful of taking care of himself, but if these people keep messing around with this virus and their incessant need to act like they can't be touched ( no social distance -- no masks ) eventually even if not near soon enough for me, the orange slug may yet meet some karma.

Donald Trump Jr.'s Girlfriend Tests Positive For Coronavirus Before Mount Rushmore Event

Trump campaign official and Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, Kim Guilfoyle tested positive for coronavirus at Mount Rushmore ahead of Trump's event.
    FacebookTwitterStumbleUpon
    Read more »

Trump And Pence Have Given Nearly Two Dozen Secret Service Agents Coronavirus

Eight more Secret Service Agents have tested positive for coronavirus after they had spent days in Arizona preparing for Mike Pence's trip there.
    FacebookTwitterStumbleUpon
    Read more »

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,314
    edited July 2020
    Options

I have learned over a lifetime that schadenfreude often leads to bad karma. So we need to envision--and then carry out--a scenario that doesn't depend on bad luck for Trump & the GOP, but on relentless work on our part.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,828
    edited July 2020
    Options

I will add that in an amusing twist of fate, Kimberly Guilfoyle is Gov. Gavin Newsom‘s ex-wife! I remember when she was San Francisco’s First Lady. Love is strange

• pupmom
    pupmom Member Posts: 1,032
    edited July 2020
    Options

She really traded down! Happy

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

pupmom -- Bigtime.

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

I can't say I wish bad things for Trump -- I just don't mind if they happen. I do think you reap what you sew so I do understand, but I also think in the universal spirit of things intent counts for a whole lot. It is not my intent that Trump have anything happen to him. Of all the things that have just in the last couple of months, I've not wished a one on him. I just think no matter how I feel ( and I do not have strong intent on his part ) the fickle finger of fate will find you sooner or later. If that happens it won't hurt me a bit. I do get the point though and to be far more concerned that one uplift and do good positive things that help as many as possible for as long as possible is what should actually fill your concentration.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,176
    edited July 2020
    Options

HAPPY FOURTH everyone

At least today, we are still free.

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,314
    edited July 2020
    Options

Schadenfreude texts karma "wanna go have a beer?" It never ends well.

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Just as gravity is a law of the physical world, so is karma a law of the spiritual world. We are held responsible for our actions and, more precisely, for the intention of our actions. ... When one deliberately disobeys the will of God, karma is accrued. It is the intent of one's actions that generates karma.Mar 26, 2012

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: 1 person, text

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Oh my how things change --- I remember this, said by the man who wanted to change the word 'minority' leader when he became one.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump" Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R) "Rep. Kevin McCarthy on GOP agenda, leadership fight" via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/2Qy... See More'

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,176
    edited July 2020
    Options

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,190
    edited July 2020
    Options

How would he know? He was too busy nursing those frigging bone spurs to put his a$$ on the line. Not sure where the desert in Vietnam is located. Guess I'll ask my brother who served there if he knows where "desert storm" is in Vietnam.

Sheesh. And he thinks Biden has cognitive issues? He's a moron and not worthy of being the Commander in Chief.

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

I guess Trump was never smart enough to be dumb. It would be interesting to know just when his arrested development actually showed up. I'm sure it was helped along by parents who bent to his will rather than the other way around. I so hope that we are able to put something in place where we will not be subjected ever again to someone so totally unfit as a leader. In fact though, I may never know since I think this time around has been so horridly painful that it would be some time before real complacency might set in again from either side. I'll be 75 this yr, so I'll likely be gone before we get there again -- if it happens.

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: 4 people, outdoor

• ananda8
    ananda8 Member Posts: 1,418
    edited July 2020
    Options

IllinoisLady ... 😆😆😆😆

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"SOME WERE DOING VERY WELL, AND WE THOUGHT THEY MAY BE GONE, AND THEY FLARE UP, AND WE'RE PUTTING OUT THE FIRES. BUT OTHER PLACES WERE LONG BEFORE US, AND THEY'RE NOW-IT'S GOT A LIFE, AND WE'RE PUTTING OUT THAT LIFE, BECAUSE THAT'S A BAD LIFE THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.' DONALD TRUMP ON JULY 2'

Must be talking to himself -- doubtful anyone else has a clue what he just said.

• dogmomrunner
    dogmomrunner Member Posts: 492
    edited July 2020
    Options

I think it's early to mid stage dementia. The man cannot string a coherent sentence together to save his life.

If there is not enough collective will to vote him out in November, then stick a fork in us (US) we're done. I wonder if they'd let me into Canada.

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Leo Buscaglia

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'For the last time, there's no Donald Trump here. You've got the wrong clown. American News X'

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: one or more people

• JACK5IE
    JACK5IE Member Posts: 654
    edited July 2020
    Options

IllinoisLady...loved the crock of shit and the Mt. Rushmore memes! 😂

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,018
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • ruthbru
    edited July 2020
    Options

Leading by example. Go, Liz!

• ruthbru
    edited July 2020
    Options

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,828
    edited July 2020
    Options

HRH Queen Elizabeth is the queen of matchy matchy outfits! I bet she’s got masks to match all of her outfits. More importantly is that she is leading by example which a a time honored leadership skill. Wish we had the same here..

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: 2 people

• illinoislady
    edited July 2020
    Options

Image may contain: fire, text that says 'HERE'S A PICTURE OF TRUMP GIVING HIS SPEECH AT MT. RUSHMORE. JULY 3, 2020 JRON Se'