Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,542
    Options

All pretty amazing cardplayer. DeSanity made it plain he is not a leader, but a follower. He prefers to help those who would rise up against our government because he knows he does not have the ability to properly lead. Hopefully, he won't last long. There are I think (I read something of it earlier) downers having a lot of second thoughts about DeSanity, but there is no one else to rise up and no one on the horizon either. So, I guess it will be the more, the merrier and when the Loon is X-ed by having to concentrate on a very serious trial (by Jack Smith) all the votes will go to losers and the Reps. will have shafted themselves again.

I think right now there is a Reps. death wish. They don't turn around — the lemmings just keep following the Loon because he seems stronger. Obviously they have no conception of what a mirage is.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,074
    Options

I love the dog photos, too!

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,028
    Options
  • ruthbru
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Would that there were an award for people who come to understand the concept of enough.  Good enough.  Successful enough.  Thin enough.  Rich enough.  Socially responsible enough.  When you have self-respect, you have enough.

Gail Sheehy

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,200
    edited May 2023
    Options

According to the above quote, the Loon will never meet the criteria for enough because he has no self-respect nor respect of others. However, can we say we have had enough of him?

• ruthbru
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options

Love it, Ruth!!! 😂

• cardplayer
    cardplayer Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
  • cardplayer
    Options
  • cardplayer
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

There's nothing like a walk in the forest to clear my mind and get my spirit to calm down and slow down.  Any time I get away from the mass of people and find a quiet, solitary spot in nature, be it in the middle of the desert, in the forest, on a beach, or even along a lonely country road, I feel myself being refreshed, revived, renewed.  It's a wonderful feeling that I don't search out nearly enough.    -tom walsh

• illinoislady
    Options

This is amazing.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

My heart's longing.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,200
    Options

Would that prophecy will come true. I concur.

• illinoislady
    Options
    Attorney For Hunter Biden Puts Marjorie Taylor Greene On Notice – Threatens Legal Action

An attorney representing Hunter Biden is firing back at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), accusing her of illegally obtaining tax records and defaming their client with her “unhinged” attacks despite the fact that the president’s son hasn’t been charged with any crime, Politico reports.

Attorney Abbe Lowell has sent letters asking the Treasury Department’s inspector general to determine how members of Congress loyal to failed former president Donald Trump gained access to reports of Biden’s alleged “suspicious activity” and calling for a full review of Greene by the Office of Congressional Ethics.

“We write to request the Office of Congressional Ethics initiate a review of and take appropriate action as a result of Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-GA 14th C.D.) suspected violations of House Ethics rules and standards of official conduct,” Lowell wrote. “Representative Greene’s unethical conduct arises from her continuous verbal attacks, defamatory statements, publication of personal photos and data, and promotion of conspiracy theories about and against Robert Hunter Biden. None of these could possibly be deemed to be part of any legitimate legislative activity, as is clear from both the content of her statements and actions, and the forums she uses to spew her often unhinged rhetoric.”

Lowell also referenced numerous false and defamatory statements made by Greene about Hunter Biden.

“Since her election to Congress in 2020 (and before), Representative Greene has engaged in steady, dogged verbal and defamatory attacks against Mr. Biden, and members of his family. Her online statements and public appearances are neither legislative drafting, nor oversight, nor real congressional business — they are a spray of shotgun pellets of personal vitriol that are the definition of conduct that does not reflect ‘creditably on the House.’ Her actions are not merely the expression of political views or private ‘free speech’ because she uses her official position to disseminate them and often expresses them in official proceedings.”

Additionally, Lowell notes, “Perhaps Representative Greene is beyond conducting herself properly. Many have so concluded. However, the House has a duty to make loud and clear that it does not endorse, condone, or agree with her outrageous, undignified rhetoric and brazen violations of the standards of official conduct that do not reflect creditably on the House of Representatives.”

Greene and other extreme right-wing members of the House Republican caucus have made specious claims about President Joe Biden and members of his family, but have yet to produce a shred of evidence proving any illegal actions.

The reason for the repeated GOP attacks on the Biden family is simple: It’s payback for the two impeachments of failed former president Donald Trump. He is the only president in U.S. history to ever be impeached twice.

• cardplayer
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Also looks like the screws couldn't get any looser !!

• illinoislady
    Options
  • cardplayer
    Options
  • ruthbru
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    edited May 2023
    Options

Haha! The memes are great.

What about these emoji things at the bottom of each post? I press the LOL button and it gets highlighted, but if I hit the LOL button on a other post, the previous one is no longer highlighted. Is anyone seeing the posts that I “LOL” or “agree” or “like”? I’m not quite sure where that’s supposed to show up. On other forums, I’ll see “19 likes” or whatever, but I’m not seeing that kind of feedback here. Anyone know?

• ruthbru
    Options

I have never used any of the emojis at the bottom of the post. I just clicked LOL on yours, Divine & on my end it shows up that now you have one 'LOL'.

• cardplayer
    Options

Kevin McCarthy brags about making struggling Americans work for food.

• cardplayer
    Options