Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 35,406
    Options

The feeling that "I am enough" does not mean that I have nothing to learn,
    nothing further to achieve, and nowhere to grow to.  It means that I accept
    myself, that I am not on trial in my own eyes, that I value and respect
    myself.  This is not an act of indulgence but of courage.

Nathaniel Branden
    Self-Esteem Every Day

• illinoislady
    Options

How it should be. Still sorry it had to happen. Not because he was found guilty. Just irritated because I think it was done in spite because Pres. Biden could not be found to have an impeachable or indictable offense.

• illinoislady
    Options

If You Only News

31m  · If you anticipate that individuals within a cult will suddenly grasp reality, you're misunderstanding the essence of a cult.

• illinoislady
    Options

I think most Democrats felt this early on and still see it just that way. if you can be induced into a cult, it may take a long time to de-program. We just have to hope (and I do think it's that way) that Maga has all that they can pretty much get. I do think the numbers could in fact, be slightly shrinking. There are those who are going along with the Loon who are not necessarily a real part of the cult, but know that they need the voices there

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Happy now.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
    Hunter Biden's Conviction Backfires On Trump

Trump has been pushing Hunter Biden as a campaign issue for years, but when the President's son was convicted, it exposed the ex-president's lie-filled defense.

The Trump Campaign Downplays Hunter Biden’s Conviction

The Trump campaign is trying to spin Hunter Biden's conviction as an intentional distraction from President Joe Biden.

The Trump campaign said in a statement, "This trial has been nothing more than a distraction from the real crimes of the Biden Crime Family, which has raked in tens of millions of dollars from China, Russia and Ukraine. Crooked Joe Biden’s reign over the Biden Family Criminal Empire is all coming to an end on November 5th, and never again will a Biden sell government access for personal profit.”

Trump now appears to be getting his election strategy from House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer. The same James Comer who has spent almost two years investigating President Biden only to come up with absolutely nothing in terms of wrongdoing or evidence.

The signals being sent are that Trump wants Reps. Comer and Jordan to make a criminal referral of President Biden to the Department of Justice, so that he can run on the “crimes” of Joe Biden.

Since Trump is trying to run the exact same campaign that was used in 2016 against Hillary Clinton, there is probably some truth to this line of thinking. Eight years ago, Trump was able to deflect coverage of his behavior away from himself by getting the media to chase Clinton’s emails.

The ex-president was impeached while in office the first time for trying to extort Ukraine by withholding congressionally appropriated aid unless they fabricated dirt on Joe Biden, so Trump has been on a quest to find a Biden allegation that he can use as a shield for years.

Trump is so committed to running the 2016 playbook again that he recycled the “crooked” nickname and hung it on Biden.

The Trump campaign is pushing the idea that the Hunter Biden conviction is really a conspiracy against Trump, but the criminal conviction of the President’s son is a moment that undercuts Donald Trump.

• illinoislady
    Options

Divine, not sure why but my page doesn't always open for me on the last entry. Glad I checked. Enjoyed reading the extra facts about the Lennon song " Imagine ". I've always loved the song.

It is interesting (not real surprising) that Lennon didn't share right away that Yoko was instrumental in helping him write the song. We should recognize 'each' other, but men just have this need to be put themselves as superior to females. In my view (more on the biblical spiritual side) we were made as equals — helpmates to each other. Some women are actually smarter than men and vice-versa.

Somehow I really feel like sadly it will always be men feeling they should rule over women. I do believe though it could become a lot more equal than it is right now. In fact, at present I look at so many of the Republican men (especially those in our current government) as some of the world's worst and incapable of ruling more than maybe a trip to the men's room.

So, I can "Imagine", and those hopes, dreams and ideas are much more positive than anything else.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,314
    Options

Glad that John clarified her contributions prior to his untimely death. Funny how she never outed him but kept quiet. Still love the song and its meaning still resonates with me. Thanks for sharing those facts, divine.

• illinoislady
    Options

Great, but he would likely ignore the thing like Gym Jordan. I say put the heat on this guy and Thomas and keep it on till they resign in self-defense.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Great idea. Start tomorrow please.

• illinoislady
    Options

Coming from Heather Co Richardson.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Oh my achin' you know what.

• illinoislady
    Options

So ordinary people are going to vote for this guy who openly says, I'm going to take your money and run. I'm having that same ache, you know where.

• illinoislady
    Options

They had way more than one chance right from the get-go to dump the orange mango and not look back. Whatever they get they stamped their name on the first day. You bought it, you can have it. Enjoy.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,314
    Options

Such a fine, upstanding citizen and a pillar of the community. Not a chip off the old block nor will he ever be but as far as following in his father's footsteps women-wise, he's on his way.

Glad to hear that now Jared is in the crosshairs for his alliances with the Saudi's especially so shortly after leaving the WH. Will he follow in his father's footsteps?

• illinoislady
    Options

A bag of apples, a pot of homemade jam, a scribbled note, a bunch of golden flowers, a coloured pebble, a box of seedlings, an empty scent bottle for the children. . . . Who needs diamonds and van-delivered bouquets?     -Pam Brown

• illinoislady
    Options

So he has rigged bumper sticker and he definitely still goes for Cheeseburgers. Still hoping for one too many of those. Or maybe that is where some of the 'dementia' is coming from — clogged Cheeseburger arteries.

• illinoislady
    Options

Not a surprise. Too many of the wealthy guys are creeps and can't handle females at all. Musk is total creep.

• illinoislady
    Options

More creeps.

• illinoislady
    Options

What you do when the jury actually finds a President's son guilty. How to make yourself look idiotic without even trying.

• illinoislady
    Options