Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 35,406
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Just a small note. I re-size almost all my memes to medium size because they seem easier on my eyes. If they are too small for you, say something and I will leave them large.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

We know this here, but it is being used against us on the other side.

• illinoislady
    Options

More likely than not, but it is what has been done to the social fabric of this issue.

• illinoislady
    Options

There will be justice, but I need to see a lot of it right here and now.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes, indeed.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

And so many on the right are parroting all of that. Regrets may be had at your leisure.

• illinoislady
    Options

Handed Mitch his backside royally.

• illinoislady
    Options

Quire accurate.

• illinoislady
    Options

Sounds great. Godspeed to you.

• illinoislady
    Options

Well, only if he can't get Mike Johnson to get it all over-turned. Yes, all should write letters to the Judge if they don't agree with the Loon's lawyers.

• illinoislady
    Options

All those Republicans — and almost no one with rational brains.

• illinoislady
    Options

How Trump thanks the Reps. for setting up the Reps. National Convention. This is going to be splashed all over and the reps are already trying to give the lunatic an out.

Face it people — your guy is a loser and no amt. of propping up is going to make him sentient.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,163
    Options

Jackie - the sizing is perfect. If they were any larger I would not be able to see them. Thanks for all your posts.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,314
    Options

In the meme where they are waiting to see the Loon, do their faces reflect the "Rapture"? If so, then I am opting for hell.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,207
    Options

I don’t want Trump to do jail time.
    I want him to have to wear an ankle bracelet, heavy fines, and 1,000 hours of community service! Soup kitchens, pantries, scrubbing floors and furniture in inner city schools, NO reporters allowed, no special treatment! Make him sweat!

At least the thought puts a smile on my face!

• illinoislady
    Options

I'm pretty much okay if the Loon doesn't land up squarely in an actual jail cell even though he earned one long ago and managed to always skate free. Due to his various and I think serious mental issues I'm not sure he could have EVER appreciated being locked up in a cell like those with a fairly normal brain.

So an ankle bracelet (for a minimum of at least 4 years) with perhaps a huge fine and all that work. Yes, I think there would be some appreciation. Not even sure then how "normal" it would be, but the ankle bracelet would certainly be a 'constant' reminder. Also, losing the right to have arms, vote, perhaps loss of the government 'doles' he gets now, and home confinement for at least four years. That and having no contact with other felons and criminals. I'm all for it.

• illinoislady
    Options

It has been an interesting news day with the Loon bad-mouthing Milwaukee. All his slime-ball enablers trying to cover for him. Well, his people will buy it is no one else does. I just read Lindsay Graham gushed out a really nice (sorry Beatles for the words I'm using) love, love me do birthday message. Lindsey, fellow, you are so mixed up in your love-hate with the orange dude. HINT to Lindsay. The Loon is deranged. He may play golf with you but he has never forgotten the things you said about him and he never will. You too are expendable — and you just won't be able to love your way out of that.

These people are plain horrid. All these boot-licking years and they just can't back off a second. Should one of those nasty Cheeseburgers take hold and something happen these guys are going to be stuck with a lot of pent-up love and orange energy and no where to put it. Maybe they will all explode from the pressure.

Forgot to say up above — if it's the Rapture I'm going the other direction too.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

If really smart, your decedents will change their name and learn how to say "Trump who" as though they really don't know you.

• illinoislady
    Options

Would love to shake Johnson until his two brain cells fell out on the floor. Those 2 cells, there's your ECONOMY Johnson.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Yay, way to go Christian. and as for Central Park Karen — karma cometh and leaves with your job. Sorry but not sorry!!

• illinoislady
    edited June 14
    Options

Sound familiar.