Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,279

Since when is right wing propaganda news, but the rest is likely true.

• illinoislady
    edited July 9

It's time to stop playing their games! Republicans at the top just want to divide us so we don't focus on what really needs to be done: Tax the rich the fair amount like we did before Ronald Reagan started the Trickle Down Scams! To keep that from happening, the GOP will do virtually anything as Project 2025 certainly shows. They constantly sow culture wars because the game is all over when they lose their rich donors.

• illinoislady

Yes. Philadelphia Enquirer anyone and everyone.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Twilight Zone re-visited.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 9

Sick.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Former VP Joe has not changed since becoming Pres. Joe. We need him as much as ever.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,507
  • ruthbru
  • ruthbru
    edited July 9
  • ruthbru

*posted on Facebook by my 91 years young friend!

• ruthbru

And, just for fun.....

• illinoislady

Ruth, I loved that Let Freedom Ring and of especially the little asterisk message along with it.

Liz Cheney, despite the R behind her name knows what the Loon and her party are preaching is definitely not going to be a winner and she is doing the smart thing and making a demarcation line.

And lastly, boy howdy, are you right about the potluck dish. A dish that would go to the potluck table un-touched and leave in the same condition, I imagine.

• illinoislady

And while we are on the subject of Republicans. Here is something that I never intended to read, but then my curiosity got the better of me. I was to say the least surprised:

Next Week’s Milwaukee’s “Nothing Burger” Republican Convention!

Seems just like the four years of the Trump administration, the four days of the Republican Convention are leaving everyone in the restaurant industry here in Milwaukee unemployed and hurting for cash.

The Republicans promised big bookings if Milwaukee took on the costs of their convention and left restaurants available for the week of the convention. Never happened. Instead it’s just a week of empty promises leaving empty restaurants. One restaurant owner called it all a “Nothing Burger.” For a decade now all the Republicans have done is over promise and under deliver. I’m not sure why we still get fooled by this.

This was in my Penzeys Spice ad that I get from that company — based in Wisconsin.

The statement is so very true. Reps. like to promise a lot, but it obviously is and has been for a long time their greed and need talking and not much else. The Reps. are much like the man they found 9 yrs. ago to lead them. Someone who knew how to reel you in with words. They end up empty for anything decent and evil for everything else. Just perfect for them. I hope in that case that THIS time everyone has learned the Reps. are not to be trusted. They have proved over and over they are worthless and disgusting people. Time to really GET it.

• illinoislady
    Senators Ask Attorney General For Criminal Investigation Into Clarence Thomas

A headline in one of my news reports. It was Sens: Sheldon Whitehouse and Ron Wyden. I don't think it will produce too much, but I'm really glad it was done. I think some of the "justices" could use as much pressure as can be brought to bear. I hope this as well will help lead to our doing well in the next election with a STRONG view toward evening up the court. There are people there who need to be nullified because of the very heavy slant of their rulings.

I have hopes at the same time that the question might be answered as well as to whether we really do need to think of not giving these people a lifetime job. Times change and what may have been something that worked before it seems we find the high court too is subject to being BOUGHT. How sad for all of us that the people we hold so high are just as tawdry (some of them anyway) as anyone else. Fixes in many places are needed as the Reps. for sure have shown us where many avenues exist for evil and misinterpretations. One reason we really need a continuation of Democrats in, if possible, all three branches of government.

• illinoislady

https://polinews.org/scandal-ridden-donald-trumps-real.../

I hope the above will open as I put in the actual link and it changed to this. Never-the-less I'm not sure why this is coming up now. We all know that the Loon is overwt. and by a goodly amt. and that he ahs always lied about it. Why he actually bothered to tell the truth now who knows. It isn't really his MO.

While I note the lie and glad to see in black and white something that seems actually to be the truth, the Loon's weight is less bothersome to me than the things he does. Also the fact that he is just the place holder for the Reps. Many of them wish with all their hearts he would choke to death on a chicken bone (I wouldn't mind either) or some other major calamity, but they are all spineless and want his voters. He is their route and they don't dare (they think) change the map. So, even though they will get their calamity I am hoping it turns out to be a major loss on all fronts for them and then we can get on with the Loon's trials and pathway to the Hoosegow.

• elderberry
    elderberry Member Posts: 1,067

I bet that photo of that horrifying gelatinous dish came out of an actual cookbook or food magazine. I have heard that Cheese Whiz stuffed celery is making a comeback.

• illinoislady

To find something you can enjoy is far better than finding something you can possess.

Glen Holm

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

May turn up somewhere later, but I also read earlier, that Pres. Biden tried to send hurricane relief to Abbott and Abbott was nowhere to be found. I'm sure that didn't stop Pres. Biden, but you know — how long does Texas want to put up with this fool.

• illinoislady
    edited July 10

AuthorIf You Only Newshttps://polinews.org/ex-apprentice-producers-nda-has.../

This is a piece written by a man who produced The Apprentice, and his NDA has expired. I'm not sure that I learned all the much, but it was an interesting read. We have heard many times before why the Loon became a 'star' for some time. I think it's how to make MAKE BELIEVE real. The Loon made up himself and got something of a remake from The Apprentice. Un-fortunately he became for people what they saw which in almost every case was far from anything actually real. He truly is a mirage — and one he believes himself'

• illinoislady

Once a liar you have remained so. Of course you've heard of it.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Another good reason for massive voting on the female side and I do believe it will happen.

• illinoislady

Need to get rid of as many Reps. as possible and as many "rotten" media as possible right along with them

• illinoislady