Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,279

The longer you live the more you realize that forgiveness,
    consideration, and kindness are three of the great secrets of life.

unattributed

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,507

Hope everyone had a little fun over the holiday weekend. I entertained a lot…..very fun & also a lot of work! Fortunately for my mental health, I didn't have time to watch the news. I only watched a little today (and turned it off after watching the press beating up on Biden's Press Secretary about his health for a few minutes). I don't know if Biden is too old, frail, confused for the job; but I do know that every day he is the focus is a day the focus is off a convicted criminal, who is also old & (more, often than not) is confused or just plain lying. I'm sure his minions are thrilled with this turn of events.

• illinoislady

So true Ruth. I spoke the other day about how for sooo long the media has given Trump all the free air time he could want and then some. One negative debate night and it has reversed. The media doesn't have a lot. Trump's handlers have kept him in the basement pretty much. He has managed to get back on Truth Social and making a spectacle of that and I think he did make one rally right after the debate. Otherwise he has been hiding.

His people don't want him out. Perhaps even more so that they seemingly were able (I do question how they did it) to get him through one debate night, but apparently the "trick" they used to do so just won't work on a continuous basis. Also, it wasn't all that sterling at that, but he did managed to not say anything glaringly stupid about big dangerous fish and electric batteries. Unfortunately, what is going on with Biden stirred up by Democrats is all the media has to run with and try to lock down their viewership.

In the end, I think we will end up with Biden who has 'normal' aging going on, but we all know people who are far into their 90's and some beyond even who have great intelligence still working for them just as Biden does.

Trump has to come out at some point and each time he does it likely will be apparent that he is not cutting the mustard any better than he ever did and likely is now far worse.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

So very true, but you have no idea how many people are having trouble with this.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Definitely beyond inexplicable that his followers have the same above information and they don't even 'notice' the possibility of how they look when they hook, line, and sinker this information.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Trump’s Family Member Said The Ex-President Was Blindsided By The Biden AG, It “Never Occurred To Donald That Somebody Who Looks Like Merrick Garland” Could Be A “Ninja”

Trump underestimated the wrong guy.

There’s no denying that ex-President Donald Trump was entirely blindsided when Biden Administration Attorney General Merrick Garland called him on his bluff and announced, during yesterday’s impromptu press briefing, that the Department of Justice was filing a motion to unseal the search warrant that was executed against the former president’s Mar-a-Lago compound. Frankly, Trump’s series of unhinged statements alone have been enough to prove that without a doubt.

But one of Trump’s own family members has now spoken out and, in her opinion, Garland’s bombshell moves recently have done a hell of a lot more than just surprise the former president.

Dr. Mary Trump, the niece of former President Donald Trump, appeared on MSNBC in the aftermath of the attorney general’s announcement and said she’s almost certain that her uncle never would have anticipated, in a million years, the calculated moves that have been made against him in recent weeks by Merrick Garland — based almost solely on the AG’s physical appearance.

“He’s probably having a very difficult time processing this because, you know, Donald is a coward and a bully,” Dr. Mary Trump, a professional psychologist, told MSNBC host Ari Melber in the segment. “He only attacks if he believes there will be no counterattack. He’s been tripped up by two things here. As Neal said earlier, Garland is playing chess. Donald can only play checkers. So, he’s being outmaneuvered. He’s also gotten tripped up. It never occurred to Donald that somebody who looks like Merrick Garland and talks like Merrick Garland is actually a ninja.”

It comes as no surprise that Donald Trump has underestimated the attorney general. He’s made a pesky habit out of doing just that throughout his entire political career. However, it’s never not burnt him in the end. And I truly believe that this particular underestimation is going to engulf him in flames once it’s all said and done.

• illinoislady

As was said, Trump couldn't ride a bike even if it had training wheels.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 8
  • illinoislady

Truth.

• illinoislady
    edited July 8

I also note in most memes now that show the face of the Loon it is his first real MUG shot. Disgraceful and degrading just off the top.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Grrrr.

• illinoislady

On a roll, I hope.

• illinoislady

Oh to be sure.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Lesson for the country.

• illinoislady

There's something I wasn't really considering.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 8
  • illinoislady

Not just good friend —- mentor/owner.

• illinoislady

Haven't for some time and definitely no issue about keeping up that stance-possibly for good.

• illinoislady

A lot of Reps. will swear something is being given away.