Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,278

Many were ahead of their time on the Loon and Sesame St. was one of them.

• illinoislady
    edited July 13
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,576
    edited July 13

The thing with the misspelled word “dementia” is that I believe it is done intentionally on the Republicans part. They know the meme will be shared due to the wrong spelling, so they get more traction out of it. If it were spelled correctly, no one would pay much attention. It’s a marketing/advertising tactic. For example, I worked for a donut shop that had a logo on its van that said “open 25 hours a day”. The number was purposely wrong because it caused more people to look. (They did make the best donuts I ever ate. And yes, I worked the night shift while I went to community college!)

• illinoislady

Sadly we are so close to election time and have a group of people trying to upset the apple cart over one stinking debate. I'm really still feeling some of those people were never wanting Biden — even though he was able to handily get rid of the Loon for them. Now they are pushing it even harder.

Time to go all out and get behind our candidate. It is too late for change.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

The same ole' extremely willing to cheat and proud of it people. No wonder the word deplorable is perfect. They are it would seem never not going to be.

• illinoislady

Not enough ratings kick for them.

• illinoislady
    edited July 13

Ah!! Just as previously mentioned, they want to hide their dirty work now. Too late.

• illinoislady

Must be tired from hunting down ways to cheat.

• illinoislady
    edited July 13

That bed is full of some greedy folks, the greediest in world history. And the full scope of it is apparently still to be seen. Again: There is no free media in any dictatorship. Has Trump made some kind of offer to them they couldn't resist or why are they still enabling a would-be-dictator? Why? They don't have long to change their tunes and many of us have already cancelled subscriptions.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Good answer Ms. Jayapal.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Indeed.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Giuliani, the fiddler's waiting.

• illinoislady
    edited July 13

Probably can't remember who they told him to pick.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Well, well, well!!! Apparently, Trump's rally in Pennsylvania didn't go off too well. Someone took a shot at him somewhere outside the venue. It missed. He is a lucky guy. Grazed his ear from the sound of things. On the way here (I didn't even stop to read it) I saw a blurb that he or his people are already blaming Biden.

That is why I think it is too bad that bullet didn't get a little closer to the middle of his forehead. There is no blame for the person who has encouraged violence and cheers it on when it happens. That is until tonight. I think he quit encouraging it for just a bit. You can't call for your people to riot in the streets, take the Capitol apart and be destructive to all of our government and think that someone (and it could be anyone of any political persuasion) isn't going to get tired of it all and decide to take matters in their own hands.

I'm surprised it has taken this long. I think it is sad others got hurt, but they condoned the Loon. It was though someone (and he apparently wasn't that bad a shot, specifically after the Loon. Dh said and it is quite likely that he may get worse now than he was.. That may be true. I was hoping it would scare the holy crap out of him and maybe he would be less apt to "rile" people endlessly. But a leopard doesn't really change its spot, so Dh likely will be right.

The shooter is deceased. I don't know anything else than that. The convention should be interesting for sure now. Too bad he didn't get to get the rally done. He has been sounding good and loony during them.

• illinoislady

Hmm, the question of was this staged because it really would have had to have been a REALLY good shooter to only give you a graze — and I didn't see all that much blood actually. Great publicity in a way.

• illinoislady

Violence is NOT the answer. It is NEVER the answer.

All reactions:44449 comments7 sharesLikeCommentShareView more comments

Top fanSandra NicholsPerhaps when the highest court in the country says a criminal president can do whatever they want without consequence it starts to feel like it is to some people.

• illinoislady

Fine words and I'm sure we pretty much agree here, but it is the other side that calls for violence and hate and just about all the time. We do believe in respect, and the rule of law. It is definitely a sign of the times that we do not have these things right now.

I hope we can get them back. It can't be one-sided like it has been.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

American News X

· Violence begets violence.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady