Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options
1903904905906907909»

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 35,655
    Options

Truth matters and for those who need it — its spelled out.

• illinoislady
    Options

They will try to hang on and it will be our job to convince them with lots of pressure that it's a bad idea to stay.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Even if we win it all, a very long haul to get totally free of the Trump years of destruction. Worth it totally.

• illinoislady
    Options

Definitely their super power and we can take that away, so heed the warpaint direction and lets go.

• illinoislady
    edited July 4
    Options

Republicans have given us the most disgraceful July 4 in American history. It's beyond pathetic. They should be thinking long and hard about the new bottom they have found today. And the rest of us should be getting ready to make sure we have another Independence Day next year. We must have nothing short of the biggest blue tsunami of voters in world history. Anyone who still supports Trump is despicable.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    edited July 4
    Options

It's up to us now. There's only one choice if we want to remain independent from tyrannical rule by a minority of the greediest men in world history. Vote for Democrats and turn Congress and the White House as blue as it has ever been.

• illinoislady
    Options

Still feeling shocked about just how corrupt Moscow Mitch and Trump made our SCOTUS? You should be. But let it motivate you to make sure you and everyone you know is ready to vote out Republicans. It's up to us to turn this around now. And we have the votes to do it. But also be aware that we can probably expect more BS in the days to come!

There will be massive BS and a lot about dumping our great president all over one night while the other guy presented nothing but lies.

• illinoislady
    Options

He is everything negative and more said. Just think how many Reps. this applies to these days.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

We don't see anything wrong with you going where you belong ——- sir.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Lets not let him walk too far.

• illinoislady
    Options

Beautiful, very smart and deserving to be where she is. Happy Vogue cover Dr. Biden.

• illinoislady
    Options

And all of them should be on the curb with their favorite orange demented degenerate.

• illinoislady
    Options

Eloquent and quite true.

• illinoislady
    Options

Nail and head have connected.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes, it is me.

• illinoislady
    Options

Maybe, just once, you should.

• illinoislady
    Options

It will be.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

I recommend watching “Bad Faith” on Prime. It’s a documentary on Christian nationalism with the history all of the major players who constructed
    Project 2025.

Free on Tubi? I have that so maybe look around on your channels if you don't have Prime. Good thing for all to watch no doubt.

• illinoislady
    Options

I have been surprised that so many memes were out today. Not sure why. Life goes on even on the 3rd and 4thth. and all the other days.

Hope I didn't over-saturate today. See ya'll later.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,184
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

We all have choices to make about the quality of our presence and how we will affect those around us. The quality of our presence is dependent not on what we can or cannot “do” but on the essence of who we are and how we relate to others. Becoming the presence we would like to be is an intentional work. It grows while we make peace with ourselves and with life. -Sallirae Henderson

• illinoislady
    Options

Not much changed from yesterday. I'm still sticking pretty much to only morning news and that mainly to catch anything possibly new. Otherwise, even though sometimes Dh turns it on, I don't listen and busy myself with other things.

The thing is the Loon is just the figurehead. The Reps. knew they couldn't have the ideas. platform, and things they wanted with an 'honest' nominee and someone as stupid and worthless as the Loon was right up their alley. Someone they could use. It is still going on. They don't really want the Loon, but they do need him. He managed to amass a fair sized following because he was so brazen and because he didn't have a "normal" outlook and response, he was able to get away with most of his underhanded con artist deeds. People like him do often miss the call to accountability just due to the brazen thumbing of the nose.

The Reps. are doing all they can (with the full blessing and help of the media) to keep Pres. Biden in the top of the news cycle constantly while totally ignoring the Loon who is back to his demented ramblings that did NOT take place on debate night. He now wants military tribunals, on tv. Since when does a nominee and candidate have that on their platform. But, the Reps. say nothing.

Lessons here to learn — for us. I'm very discouraged with our side, and those Democrats who think it just fine NOT to stand behind someone who have basically given for three and a half years a pretty stellar performance. I really have to think they never really wanted Pres. Biden and at the first opportunity are trying to get hm to willingly leave. I do not negate any of the issues and many are real. As age comes so does any medical issues you have always had tend to get in the way or worsen slightly. This is not your intelligence and ability worsening so much as just the overall disability that was always there. It doesn't mean you can't do the job at hand, but that you will have to find a work around a problem that now interferes somewhat more. Like stuttering, or a stiff gait.

Recognize that the Reps. and media are going to hold onto Pres. Biden as long as they can. Since when have they been so eager to give Pres. Biden so much 'press' time and the Loon in comparison almost none. It is to the Reps. benefit to totally support the Loon. They don't in fact, really want him. He is just THEIR enabler and if and when they don't need him he will be under the bus so fast he won't know what hit him. We have little to fear from the Loon who won't be able to find the door to get out of a room likely very soon. WE have a lot more to fear from the Reps. at large, and the media intent on supporting them because they keep the ratings alive for them.

• illinoislady
    Options

We are all citizens of one world, we are all of one blood.
    To hate people because they were born in another country,
    because they speak a different language, or because they
    take a different view on this subject or that, is a great folly.
    Desist, I implore you, for we are all equally human. . . .
    Let us have but one end in view:  the welfare of humanity.

Johann Amos Comenius