Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,268

And guess who has a speaking gig at the good ole' RNC convention tonight. Nimrada herself.

• illinoislady

Another great RNC convention speaker. Oh there must be some real lonesome rocks tonight that have no one under them.

• illinoislady

Go back to your rock, you're an idiot. And there are tapes.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

A few OMG moments and statements. Not resizing for easier reading.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 17

Definitely the cult needs to go.

• illinoislady

The same amt. that was shown the slain firefighter from the Penn. rally.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

We do have some Democrats that need to get back in the boat.

• illinoislady

We need to just keep pushing for this.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Well, that's how you put lipstick on pure stupidity — but hey, the Reps love it.

• illinoislady

A little more of that special lipstick.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

I plan on not watching more than a snippet here and there of the convention in Milwaukee. It is meant for the most part (big Trump rally) to put that fear and dismay into people. On the other hand, I doubt whether they are going to be watching the Democrats one too closely — other than those assigned to do so and cherry pick what they feel they might be able to use, even if they have to alter it for themselves.

What little I have seen has only made me either mad or totally disgusted. As of the last few cycles, that is about all you do get out of that side, maddening or disgusting semi rants meant to tear at your mind and put thoughts there that wear you down or make you afraid = so you will just give in or give up either one. I get nothing from what they have to say and having figured out what they are about — other than most lightly to keep up on their latest, I have no wish to spend my time with them trying to fill my mind with things that should not be there.

• illinoislady

Returning to let you all know that Divine attempted to log on and join in today, but she couldn't get anything to load up for her. I know she'll be hoping to discover the problem and deal with it as soon as she can do it.

Hopefully her issue is temporary and will have adjusted itself, or barring that will be an easy fix for her if that isn't the case. Stay tuned.

• illinoislady

Marking insightful miriandra because I saw the name on the paint can (meme your speaking about) and just thought that yes — the Reps. are the ones who loved Putin and think is way is best and need to know it's not' and they needed the ID instead of looking at the 'kind' of ID again. The thing the other side has done for years in one way or the other and especially since Trump gave them all permission to be as disgusting as they wanted to be.

• illinoislady

Hmm, I was going to ETA the above post but figured some may have already read it and wouldn't notice an ETA. I went back for another long look and thought maybe the idea is we are finally getting the idea that perhaps we should fight some fire with a return round. We have been 'targets' of the other side for so long and we always fight fair and they don't — and so I thought maybe that is the representation here — that we are finally getting it. We have always fought back but generally in kinder ways that went more by the books of what was on the sane side rather than the both barrels blasting that the Reps. tend to do.

Now I have basically confused myself over the whole thing so I'm not going to look any more.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,575

The forum is finally loading for me! Not sure what the glitch was.

Dh said the bandage on Trump’s ear looked like a little My Pillow. Lol!

The Trump rhetoric is starting to ramp up where I live. Butler, PA is north of Pittsburgh and just a little over an hour away from where I live. Several people in my area bragged about being at “the shooting.” It’s like they don’t even care that Trump got shot, they’re just so damn excited that they were there. WTF

I hate when people start talking to me or dh and turn the conversation to proTrump. They automatically assume we are of the same mindset. We have learned to get away from them quietly and as quickly as possible.

Dh overheard two women talking to each other at the pool yesterday. They said Trump was a dick. Surprisingly, one of them was the woman who went off on me last year when I told her the use of the n word offended me. She also told the other woman she hated Vance. I’m not sure what to make of it. She’s in her 60s, the other woman is forty-ish. 

This afternoon we attended a group lunch with the pool people at a restaurant. One woman in her late 70s showed up wearing a red shirt with stars printed on it and blue jacket. I assume she wore it to show support for the RNC. What other reason would there be? What a shame. She’s an educator with a doctorate.  I used to admire her but now I see she’s an idiot. 

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,575