Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,278
  • illinoislady
    edited July 15

This is DJT's new running mate JD Vance.
    Vance posted this photo of himself to showcase his macho working class chops, but it warrants a closer look 

First of all, wtf is this guy looking at? Why is he holding the weapon in this manner, which goes against everything they teach you on Day 1 of rifle safety training. Why are his work boots made of suede and not have a single smudge on them? Why is he sitting in front of firewood implying he just chopped it when it's clearly been milled by a machine, kiln dried, and delivered via pallet. Why do his blue jeans not have a Cophenhagen chewing tobacco ring on the front pocket. Why is he pretending he works with his hands when he actually worked for RW billionaire Peter Thiel. Why is he DJT's running mate when he said the man is 'noxious' 'dangerous' an 'idiot', and compared him to Richard Nixon and Adolf Hitler..

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Rather sad that his last one might have been okay with being this one. A real Reps. for ya.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 15

CNN reports DJT still hasn't reached out to the family of the firefighter who died at his rally 

This is from 6:44 p.m. on 7/15/24. The rally was on Sat nite the 13th.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,275

Yep they are already selling Trump shirts from Sat night on Amazon.

• illinoislady

Well, I wish it was a surprise, but they will do anything and make it 'work' for someone like Trump. Not so much this, but I'm thinking — a mug shot. For normal people that would have been a rather shameful thing. Of course, in reality they have no shame, which is the wonder of it all. They have nothing decent, but they keep promo going as though they were a total gift to the world at large.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,505

I bet they are made in China….

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,611
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady

We are all capable of living lives characterized by great joy.  Within each of us
    is an amazing human spirit that is strong enough to overcome pain and disappointment.
    And no matter what our current situation happens to be, or what beliefs we may
    currently harbor about ourselves, we can tap into that inner strength and wisdom
    and move forward to create more joy.

Salle Merrill Redfield

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,164

"Helen told the Post that President Joe Biden tried to call her, but she declined to speak to him since her husband, 'was a devout Republican…' "

I find the phrase "devout Republican" both deeply telling and very disturbing.

• illinoislady

I noticed the same thing and I mean no disrespect, but it sounded like she was a willing accomplice in letting her husband makes all decisions and abiding to the nth. degree.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but there are a lot of things I really don't get. This happened just as the official nomination was about to take place. Not only did it get Trump off the rally stage since he now customarily says weird things, but it also got him sympathy and the perfect excuse not to do any more rallies etc. While Snopes did say that it WASN'T a glass cut and was a bullet, no one is letting one peep out about the medical interventions taken. I heard some rumors that there were Reps. planning to replace Trump at the convention and maybe the "shooting" handled that upset as well. Lots of questions, but real short on answers so far. I think there will be a number of things about all of this we will never get to hear.

• illinoislady
    edited July 17

Just wow !!

BREAKING: President Biden makes history and prepares to endorse massive changes to our deeply broken Supreme Court — including proposals for term limits for the justices, an enforceable ethics code, and more.

This is better than many of us even dared hope for...

Biden is finalizing plans to endorse the above and is also considering calling for a constitutional amendment to eliminate broad immunity for presidents and officeholders.

Given the flagrant corruption on display from MAGA justices like Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas — and the presence of credibly accused sexual predator Brett Kavanaugh — these changes could not come at a better time.

"I’m going to need your help on the Supreme Court, because I’m about to come out — I don’t want to prematurely announce it — but I’m about to come out with a major initiative on limiting the court … I’ve been working with constitutional scholars for the last three months, and I need some help," Biden said during a call, according to a transcript obtained by The Washington Post.

These are the kinds of changes that could save the judicial branch and reinvigorate American democracy. We fully endorse!

• illinoislady

I'm vague on it, but it does sound famaliar.

• illinoislady