Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
  • illinoislady

I won't be watching (assuming Fox News will try and run it) this and will wait for our side to clue me in but FG will be in pretty friendly territory so I am wondering if he will feel free. Then again, he has been so upset by being all but ignored perhaps it won't matter where he is. He may be foaming at the mouth in no time.

I keep wondering how long this can go on without some very serious conversations among the Reps. FG is losing all over, and the guy slated to 'patch' up and pull up isn't even coming close to cutting the mustard. The two of them are in destruction cycle right now trying so hard and nothing decent happens. I don't know about them, but oh boy, going home at night knowing you got nowhere for all your efforts has to leave some sort of mark. Are we up to needing sleeping pills do ya think???

FG is no longer truly ahead in any of the polls while V.P. Harris is basically tied in one, I believe and ahead in all the others. If what I read is correct (this where polls are concerned) if you are behind it was said you are always a bit farther than the polls say and at the same time if ahead, it is a bit more than that figure. I don't know because I do agree — the polls are something you'd want to watch but not always highly reliable as such. Other things like favorability numbers up and or down in certain groups coupled with polls may start to give a bit better picture. Whatever. I do think the other side is going to be in the dumps for the time being as they cannot 'stick' anything much on anyone. While they look like and talk like very nervous losers who are frustrated. I say aw. I have as much care and sympathy for you as I know you had for me a short while ago.

• illinoislady

https://polinews.org/category/social-media/ This was an article that was interesting and so FG that it was completely disgusting. I think/hope if you hit the above it will open up a link addy to use.

• betrayal

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady