Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263

Studies of volunteers have shown there is a benefit to performing acts of love for other people.  The irony is that it is actually in your best interest to be selfless.  The things you do for the benefit of others not only make you feel fulfilled, they increase your chances of living a long and happy life.   Remember that an act of love always benefits at least two people.

Bernie S. Siegel

• divinemrsm

“Vice President Kamala Harris has scored a historic endorsement from the country’s oldest and largest Latino civil rights group, which could signal a significant shift in her campaign against Donald Trump, who has successfully attracted Latino voters. 

The League of United Latin American Citizens, or LULAC, will endorse Harris on Friday through its political arm, the LULAC Adelante PAC, according to CBS. This will be its first presidential endorsement since the organization’s founding in 1929.”

• illinoislady

Love all the memes, and very much the last one. Not that Pres. Biden was a slouch where history is concerned, but we have two very bright and talented people running in the Democratic side while Dumb and Dumber (actually interchangeable for both of them) on Republican side.

We know what fresh air smells and feels like.

Last night was a complete disaster. I thought I heard at one moment that FG opined that he was going to allow the Democrats to have their convention. Really, you'd do that for us…..I didn't know if I should believe my ears that he had swelled himself to such a size as to be so magnanimous that he would allow us to convention. Shove it fat boy. This is most definitely NOT your choice. Then again, perhaps it is time for him to show himself more — yes, maybe have even more press conferences and help V.P. Harris win even bigger. Obviously, it is acts of desperation. He looks old, worn out, defeated, hopeless and just as full of doom, gloom and destruction as ever. The more people see that next to bright, eager, energetic, happy people with an outlook toward making life better for all likely a really good thing.

Did learn one thing. FG said he would show up at the ABC debate with V.P. Harris. I'll be waiting for sure. He is between a rock and a hard place on it. So far behind he doesn't dare skip it, yet likely being terrified having to face someone who should be all the more formidable by then. Well, who knows what FG will do. People who panic might do anything so I will just wait and see.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited August 9

BREAKING: Mary Trump brutally mocks her uncle Donald's disastrous Mar-a-Lago press conference, saying that he "looked so lost" and "at one point it looked like he was gonna cry."

But she wasn't done there...

"He looked so lost, he looked so incredibly incompetent and clueless, and crazy. At one point it looked like he was gonna cry," Mary Trump said on Youtube.She called the pointless, lie-filled presser as a "train wreck" and criticized the media for failing to properly hold Donald accountable.

"If the New York Times doesn't call for him to step down, I don't know what I am going to do. He's clearly rattled," she said."He is afraid, he looks frail," she added. "If he's pressed, the way we know Kamala Harris can press him, he's not going to be able to hold it together."Clearly, the Trump campaign is in free fall. Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are on fire, holding massive rallies all across America.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is cooped up at Mar-a-Lago like the Führerbunker while his creepy vice presidential pick J.D. Vance struggles to campaign by himself.

We are going to win this election. Vote blue, save America!

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Occupy Democrats

13h  · BREAKING: Donald Trump gets slammed with bad news as it's revealed that the Harris-Walz campaign raked in a staggering $1 million in 24 hours from sales of their viral camo hats.

And it gets even better...

The initial run of 3,000 hats sold out within a half hour as demand exploded. The hats are based on a social media user's design and are meant to mirror the popular "Midwest Princess" camo hats sold by pop music sensation Chappell Roan.

The success of the sales points to the growing enthusiasm for the Harris-Walz campaign as momentum builds. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is cooped up at Mar-a-Lago like a bunker, leaving his deeply creepy vice presidential pick J.D. Vance to campaign alone.

Together, we're going to win this thing!

• illinoislady
    edited August 9

BREAKING: Kamala Harris gives the perfect response to a reporter's question about Donald Trump's deranged and disastrous attacks on her at his press conference earlier today.

This is how it's done...

"Can you comment on some of his other criticisms? He made a whole litany of them today," asked the reporter."I was too busy talking to voters. I didn’t hear them," said Harris, concisely summarizing the current state of the race.While Kamala and her superstar running mate Tim Walz are holding huge rallies all across America to excite voters, Trump is bunkered down in Mar-a-Lago. Meanwhile, J.D. Vance is being forced to campaign by himself and every time he pops his head up Americans are reminded of what a deeply weird creep he is.

Harris is pulling ahead in the polls and it's not hard to see why.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

FG = the only train wreck I want to see and the sooner, the better.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,505
  • divinemrsm

The NAACP posted this on X

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal