Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,258

This youngster is 18 now although I agree family should be left out of campaigns for the most part. I looked at a couple of recent pictures lately and was almost stunned to see a real resemblance to Trump. That doesn't have to mean anything, but I sort of felt sorry for Barron. Then again, if he is like the rest of his siblings.

Perhaps they will all learn something from all of this and hopefully it will be positive in the sense of their seeing things that don't work well and WILL sooner or later, one way to the other catch up with you. Even if comes when you are old.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

I just read that FG campaign people are wanting him to stop bad-mouthing VP Harris for everything and focus on the issues and I'm thinking that he likely doesn't know what they are. At the same time, though he is telling these same people that he knows what he is doing.

Apparently, he thinks he's doing fine and that he will indeed change things back to a winning strategy for himself. It is the thing it seems that his ego is so deflated and needy that he roughly can't help himself from trying to take VP Harris down the proper amt. of notches she has somehow gained. He of course, sees them has totally un-deserved which I do expect coming from him. But it is the bully's way out to get a gross amt. of attention and people aren't into bullies now.

They have seen love and fun and a much nicer view of what REAL reality should look like so in my view no matter what he does, if FG stays doing what he does he's well situated on the heavily losing side.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573

“FG campaign people are wanting him to focus on the issues and I'm thinking that he likely doesn't know what they are.”

Haha! I got a laugh out of this comment, Jackie!

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,164

As a therapist, we are taught that "fine" is an acronym for "fucked-up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional".

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,164
    edited August 15

Totally agree with the sentiment, but my eldest cried out, "NOOOOOOO!" when they saw the cartoon. The character, Soos from "Gravity Falls", is the kinda simple but big-hearted handyman and descendent of Mexican immigrants. If you're not familiar with Gravity Falls, it's a great series. Imagine the writers from X-Files all getting hired at Disney. And they sneak a lot of subtle adult humor in there too.

• illinoislady
    edited August 16

Laughing to myself Miriandra. I don't know Gravity Falls from Niagara Falls. Sounds like fun though.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal