Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573

Yes, the Kennedy legacy is massively huge, yet it would seem the rise of TFG gave rise to RFKJr’s bizarreness which has overshadowed that legacy. Sickening.

• divinemrsm
  • divinemrsm
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,258

Adversity is like the period of the rain. . . cold, comfortless, unfriendly to people and to animals; yet from that season have their birth the flower, the fruit, the date, the rose and the pomegranate.     -Walter Scott

• divinemrsm

From President Bill Clinton's DNC Speech from 8/22/24

"(TFG) said that if his people voted one more time, they wouldn't have to vote again. You think that they're kidding, but I know a lot of these folks. And most of them are really good people. But some of them think that they are bound to dominate America politically, economically and socially and they have to use politics to do it and they should rig the system. I don't believe that, and so we've seen more than one election slip away from us when we thought it couldn't happen, when we got distracted by phony issues or over-confident. This is a brutal, tough business. I want you to be happy. One of the reasons that Kamala Harris is doing so well is that we're all so happy. But you should never underestimate your adversary."

• divinemrsm
  • divinemrsm

pretty much sums it up

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,504
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,504
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Works for me.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Must say this seems spot on for the likes of the FG. No cost (always paid by others, though) is too high for him because we are not reality to him but something to be used on the way to his absolutes.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Does seem odd. I really don't think he'd stand still for allowing someone to shoot at him, but it has NEVER been totally real to me. I will say he did seem genuinely shook at the time, and yet while I could never totally put my finger on it something did seem off (almost not real) at the time. Not sure I'll ever feel like there is a 'truth' to be had.

• illinoislady

Only thing wrong with this picture, he is not looking ahead or down and smiling. He PRAYS for nothing. Praying is for peasants and he's not one.

• illinoislady

Says he is better looking than Kamala, and she is not ahead, he is. He over produces any of his results on anything and under admits yours. Because his Mother always liked him best like one of those Smothers Bros. He's better at everything and we are hoping as far as his failure this time that holds true in spades.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Have to say, I was really wrong the other day. This man is a total mess.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

I read about this yesterday and still have trouble with the idea that this would take place. I'd like to say what is he thinking, but his brain hasn't operated correctly for a really long time. Of course, he is saying the money is for anyone else but him but it is another 'grift' I'm sure.

In the company of criminals is a perfect fit for criminal Trump.

• illinoislady

So enjoying all the great snippets from the convention speeches.

• illinoislady

Running wild with some of the thoughts.

• illinoislady

Couldn't agree more Olivia. What is shameful to us is just run of the mill everyday behavior to him.