Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,255

Still so annoyed with FG and all the hoopla he has caused — even though he likely is happy that he is getting his precious press for the moment.

I really liked the meme about the Vets. It reminded me of the Four Seasons and Rudy Guiliani at the landscaping company. Geez these people are something. Of course the only thing sacred to FG is himself and he does expect total worship/loyalty.

• illinoislady

Apology: For some reason every now and then (and thank goodness for that) a meme will post twice on me. At first I thought I had done it, but today when it happened again, I decided/knew I had been watching a bit more carefully.

Anyway, so sorry. Hopefully, it won't happen a lot.

• betrayal

It will happen when you copy and paste at times, especially if the one you tried to copy, didn't copy but repeats the one you previously copied and pasted. I have had it happen and you can delete it when it shows up on the screen. Hope this makes sense.

• betrayal

Plus, there are some there are worth repeating because they are so good.

• illinoislady

Thanks. It does make sense and makes me feel better. In the slightly older yrs. when you forget things easier and also mis-place them often enough too, finding that you have 'other mistakes' going on starts to play with your head a little.

So we are all ok.

• illinoislady

Thought I'd just mention here that numbers came out not only for the conventions and numbers were higher all four nights for the Democrats, but also for the first sit-down interviews by CNN ( Dana Bash) for FG and Vance as well as the one just done by V.P. Harris and Sen. Walz. The numbers again were higher for V.P. Harris and Walz. No surprise to me at all.

Here is what the FG people had to say about the whole thing:

Responding to a request for comment, Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung claimed that other metrics, which could not be verified, meant that ratings for the Republican ticket interview "far surpasses the lowly rated" interview of Harris and Walz.

"America was eagerly anticipating an interview where Comrade Kamala and Tampon Tim would actually answer questions—after she refused to do any interviews of press conferences for 39 days—but what they got was a shameful display of lying of policy positions and basic facts," Cheung said. "America tuned into a train wreck."

"Meanwhile, President Trump and Senator Vance's joint interview was a world-class demonstration of articulating clear policies that help all Americans," he added. "If you add up all of the Nielsen ratings, digital viewership, and other mediums, the Trump-Vance interview far surpasses the lowly rated, poorly received Comrade-Tampon disaster."

Newsweek reached out for comment to the Harris campaign via email on Friday.

Despite Cheung's comments that Harris received "lowly" ratings, verifiable data of television ratings indicate that the Democratic candidate has outperformed the former president on more than occasion recently.

I presume FG insists that his enablers stick to such glowing reports of their pollical prowess. Even then, these 'enablers' do get all the proper figures just like we do. So, I really don't see why they think anyone, but the motley bunch of Trumpite Kool Aid drinkers is going be impressed in any way by the lies (and I'm pretty sure they know it is all one big lie) they are spewing around.

I truly can't imagine at some point, if it gets as far as the hereafter. facing up to the fact that you spent so much time, energy and possible talent on an old, fat, worthless con artist who knows nothing at all. Well, he is good at con games since he obviously had teachers like his Dad and Roy Cohn and others along the way who were more than eager to assist - just like these ignorant enablers are now doing.

I mean some day, when you perchance for some reason look back over your career and see a wasteland of worthless endeavors for a totally mentally deficient person who spent his lifetime grifting and was basically a first class loser all of that time — and you, you participated and helped him make a fool of himself, of you, your family, and ruined any change of any decent person taking you serious ever again. Will your reverie be peaceful and pleasant and something to feel proud about.

The hardest person we will ever face is ourselves because at some point the truth of who we are will be all that is left. Time and old age and or some jolt in life that perhaps causes you to look over your life and discover what it really was and exactly how and why it came to be that way. I have already been there and I'm sure I will be there again later on.

• betrayal

I truly think he realizes he is a despicable human being with little to redeem him and that fuels his desire to be worshipped by others and to demand it to prop up his frail ego. A man who has to resort to childish slurs name wise against his opponents is something that should not have lasted beyond grade school, yet here we have a 78 year old doddering fool resorting to Comrade Kamala and Tampon Tim as appellations for them.

I think there is evidence he is beginning to recognize his failings because he cannot articulate reasonable thoughts, policies, criticisms that aren't childish in nature and scope, and his flustering when pressed for explanations. He is self-destructing as we watch and it is scary because his handlers who are far more dangerous are waiting to prop the puppet up with their ideologies. He needs to create chaos because his scrambled brain can't accept the truth about himself and he needs that constant barrage of worship from those who lack the ability to see and accept his flaws as character defects. I just wish he would self-destruct faster.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573

I’m incredulous that people accept TFG and/or anyone in his campaign referring to the opponents as “Comrade Kamala and Tampon Tim.” It’s beyond bizarre.

I remain guardedly hopeful that the tide may be turning in our favor. I’d be okay if the timeline of TFG ‘s self-destructive behavior continues in a dramatic, downward death spiral until complete and utter implosion, explosion and destruction right around election day.

• divinemrsm
  • divinemrsm
  • divinemrsm
  • illinoislady
    edited August 31

Ah, ladies. How stupidity doth flourish. I find myself sometimes amazed and sometimes not since all of the Reps. and their orange leader are seemingly quite dain bramaged now. It is evident that they avoid REAL news and certainly anything that is upright, and truthful.

It is almost like they went back to fairy tales (plenty of the kind that has ogres in them) and can't now escape. Truth is so foreign to them they don't even attempt real recognition. They glance long enough to figure out how to twist and manipulate and away they go. I'm not sure what leads them to believe that what they do and say now is a 'winning' strategy. Just mystified and daily it seems the big guys (who aren't all that at all) step right in it and then can't get it off them for heck. They then take these things and double down trying to clean it up and it actually ends up worse. One of the reasons Arlington is being carried on their shoulders now and I hope it stays there quite heavily.

I'm very incensed since my family loved the service, and I spent some time as a service member myself. It is not something that I'll easily forgive, if ever. The latter is likely the truest. Then again, Vance is such a Loon puppet, so eager to clean up whatever aisle the Loon has used lately that he puts himself in the same very ugly place as his orange master. May you both rot where it's hot.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

You both have a great loss in your decks.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Perhaps FG and his enablers were unable to read the sign or worse yet, understand what was expected of them as VIP's or some damn thing.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady