Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,257
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Only if you have 100 million in wealth. I think you can deal with it then.

• illinoislady
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,502

Illinois, your last 6 memes didn't come through on my end. It just says 'imagine.png' on the page.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,502

The memes are short up on my phone, but not my computer. Weird. Is there a full moon or something?

• illinoislady

Ruth, that is odd. I saw them all on the page as I sent them. Hopefully, it was just a fluke and next time out all will be right again.

• illinoislady

I just read that a new grand jury indicted Trump again on his interference chgs. I think much of that is what Aileen Cannon chose to dismiss and it is now back. Some things have been removed, but it is essentially the same. So, he is not getting off the hook although to him the fact that Cannon dismissed it meant for him, he was home free — and we all know he never was.

Definitely can't happen before the election but if we win then it will happen. Honestly, I do think the upset of him losing to a black woman will finish him off with whatever is left by that time. But just knowing that he has to face what he was certain was over and done does me good.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573
    edited August 28

Jackie, I was reading the same thing this morning about the new indictments. Something to the effect that instead of calling him a former president, it is now worded that he was a presidential candidate. Semantics! Whatever works!

It also doesn’t appear that the the CNN debate is an actual go. It is more of TFG trying to put out information that is not based on anything factual. Wow, imagine that!

Harris and Walz will have a CNN interview, is that this week? I know they’ll do well, but still makes me nervous. The media is always there to stir up controversy out of the simplest statements just to get ratings.

Speaking of controversy, how about TFG staffers getting into a physical and verbal fight with an Arlington Cemetery official? Who was just doing his job. It is insane that servicemen would still support the piece of shit that TFG is. They have those swirls in their eyes, like Children of the Damned.

• divinemrsm

I wanted to mention, I’m in the process of getting 5 radiation treatments to a couple vertebrae for bone mets. I’m grateful for the state of the art equipment in the Pittsburgh hospital, and when I went in for round 1 yesterday, they asked if I had a certain kind of music I’d like to listen to during the 45 minute procedure. I told them “pop”. They seemed mildly surprised that this senior citizen wanted to listen to contemporary music. The first song that played was by Beyonce, the next one was by Taylor Swift. I could hear the techs humming along while they lined up all the equipment. I don’t visibly display my political leanings when I’m at the cancer center; I think it’s best to remain neutral in such a place. But I felt in my own way, I was signaling what I stand for, and I think they were receptive to it.

• divinemrsm
  • divinemrsm