Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,257

It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.     -Robert F. Kennedy

• illinoislady

Have a couple of quick appts. this morning, but I'll be back later. I do note that the Arlington upset is not going away yet and my feeling is that it shouldn't. At some point, too much is just TOO MUCH. That is where the FG has us.

I think I might have mentioned == no big surprise as Loon has always been horrid about military service, it's aides, and it's sacrificing all the way up to dying for your country. But, he rushes into an area where there are' his characterization ' suckers and losers because he himself is losing and anything that will get him in the news before Kamala Harris is okay right now and the thing to do. Even using something sacred and blessed offers no hesitation for him. He is far too gone to recognize or care.

• illinoislady

I left this picture as was (not resized like I normally do) because it seems to me to be heavily doctored — besides the fact that it is in the poorest taste anyone could use. Starting with the lady on left in white shirt. Is she making a hand signal and its also about the fact that a very small hand is on her back and far as I can tell no one is there. The hand by her side looks big enough to be a man's hand and the lady next to her seems to be missing her rt. arm entirely.

All the people have very nice smiles and yet I sort of wonder if any have regrets today? Might they feel a bit used and abused? I wonder if any would like to say something but fear it would only make things worse.

I would like to think they did not intend to invite the cretin just to make a photo-op for himself and I do know that he has no feeling at all about it. He and his people seem to want for it to hang around in the news cycle and I guess why shouldn't they?? The Loon was not getting much press at all and at least his name is now being repeated plenty. So he and his enablers and those who are keeping this going may dark shame follow you for the rest of your days and take you by surprise when you 'discover' the mantle of despicable evil dark and sinister is there and won't budge no matter what you do.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited August 30
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

From the Pac whose sole intent is to piss Trump off. Sure as hell works for me.

• illinoislady
    edited August 30
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

A sign of how far gone — he just can't figure out in his head what he is going to be saying and so he ends up accidently telling the truth.

• illinoislady

It's how he handles his whole life — just ploughing through where no one else would even think of going.

• illinoislady

Hopefully he deals with his own first.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady