Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Scared of bone mets and so tired of being worried

Options
124»

Comments

• nutfarmer
    nutfarmer Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2021
    Options

positive2strong, I am so sorry for what you are going through, sending prayers..Any news on the scans yet? I am going to be 5 years too.

solarsister, I had been thinking of you and forgot to send a message I knew your MRI was scheduled so happy the results were good news.

I still have not gone in for my MRI. Just keep putting it off. The dr. gave me steroids and they really helped. So my back and hip are feeling better not normal but better. I fell again when I was unloading some things at the river and hurt my back again. This old body can't take all these falls. And my hand was bleeding under the skin all black and blue still hurts to touch it. I remember my grandparents looking like this. I am not sure when I got so old.

So I decided to treat myself next week rented a condo on the beach for 2 nights. Expensive but what the heck going to sit on my balcony watch the ocean and drink wine.

• Lionsmane
    Lionsmane Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021
    Options

Solar Sister, I feel your pain. The anxiety around the possible development is really challenging! I have no known disease, but now have some swelling and a tender spot around one rib, not far from my tumor site, below my implant. Yikes! So I alerted my oncologist's office today, and am praying this is just some kind of a minor muscle tear after my intense gardening. I was hacking at a weed yesterday with all my strength on that side. I also have known degenerative changes in several spots on my bone scan, thanks to my estrogen blocker and 62 years of lively activity.

Sending you good thoughts for well-being and peace of mind. My fingers are crossed for both of us.

• terenciapereira
    terenciapereira Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello Positive2strong,

I hope and pray that you are doing well. Did they do a oncotype test for you? If so what was your score ?