Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Stage IV ER+, PR- and HER2+

Options

Hello,

I was wondering if there are others who are also dealing with Stage IV breast cancer that is ER+ (2%), PR-, and HER2+ and has spread to their bones. Recently diagnosed earlier this year and completed six cycles of PACL(W)+PERT+TRAS and am currently receiving PERT+TRAS every three weeks. I'm interested in learning more about your treatment journey and when you were diagnosed. I would like to hear about how you're managing the symptoms and side effects of this treatment.

Thank you,
Monica

Comments

• olma61
    olma61 Member Posts: 1,016
    Options

Hi there, I am stage 4 HER2+ but I am strongly hormone positive. Maybe check out the Living with Metastatic Disease forums here, there is also a Stage IV Herceptin & Perjeta thread there. Link -

• harrow
    harrow Member Posts: 61
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi monicasiv,

I wasn’t sure if I should respond as I am not HR+, but I am Stage IV HER2+ and am on similar treatment. I was diagnosed with suspected mets to bone and liver. I am halfway through the cycles of docetaxel, Herceptin and Perjeta. Once the docetaxel is complete, I am hoping they will do surgery and radiation as I continue on H&P indefinitely.

I’m sorry you’re here. I hope things are going ok for you.

• monicasiv
    monicasiv Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you so much! And all perspectives are welcome. :)