Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited March 2013

LMAO Julie...!!  Im so glad I cant see my clients....tho I think they are all fully dressed or they would be calling me from Jail (but guess would get thru TSA quicker)..

CHEERS MA DEARS!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Lots goes on here at nite---and I'm missing it.

Good Mornin' ladies---It's sunny here.--I didn't have my coffee yet so I'm ughy--

Sue How's u;r fill this mrning. Are u done with them?

I'll be back--My mind has to sort out my day--It's Friday right?

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

It's another vacuum day here, but it's not as bad cuz I'm on the other side ow--YAAAAAy

Everyone I took a shower and I smell lucious--I', wearing Saphora clean (the original) and I actually smell originlly clean--finally.--took a pain pill now we see. hahaha

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited March 2013

Good Morning Cami!! 

Sue is on Vaca in Cali right now...I think the only one getting fills is Lara at the moment.  Glad you are on the other side and you smell lovely! 

Happy Fried dey to eberyone!!

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2013

Hi Gouls

Alot of people away eh...

On my pain meds today loopy

That fill hurt gotta drive sunday to Brockton

I showered to never regert one

pop back in

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Damn Lara u'r in a lot of pain again.... I'm sorry that u'r still going thru this.

• Orange73
    edited March 2013
    funny pictures

Will spring ever come snowing here again

• Orange73
    edited March 2013

yes cammieFrownpain eeck hate it but im on pain killere does nthing really. Im not taking my really good stuff because thats the crazy chit

I saw a micheal myers doll and a zombie doll in the back of a truck when I was driving the other day..How weird scred me it looked so real

Im watching dragon wasps no other scary movies on oh well

• Orange73
    edited March 2013

•   Pain pill party

• Orange73
    edited March 2013

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited March 2013

LARA-I'm not going to be able to come in the lounge anymore if the tan lady stays,lol.  CYN-Some Petco's offer a free Puppy Playtime seminar to teach the basics. Not a lengthy demonstration but may help.  CAMI-How you feeling today? I have to try Sephora,never bought anything from them. Now you have me curious.  BECKS-Did you get the masseur I sent over with the plumber?  I hope one of the girls didn't steal him from you.  DORK-How is your mom doing? KAT-You having fun without us?  Next time we all have to hide in your luggage,I want to see Ireland!  SUE-You like the Cali weather so far?  LORI-Where are you today? Haven't seen you since I sent the boys over to Becks...hmmm.  JULIET-Was this the naked man you were wrestling with?   

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

Happeeeeeeyyyyy fried day....mucho emphasis on fried. Woke up at 5, to leave at 6, to be somewhere at 7. Should be illegal.

Got the plumber undies and he did goot job on mese pipes!! Woo!

Juliet, I was with a naked guy in da shower today....where was I?? ( Hint...he had swelling in da legs and I tinks that weren't the only ting that was swollen. Yikes!)

Ooooh let's have jello shots tonight!!!

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Dat orange lady has lips like that American Idol judge.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Orange :( about u'r pain....but I do like the out door BBQ---some people are ovlivious to the world--Like it.

I have seen the TAN lady on TV, I forgot I tink dey won't take her in the tannin' spots no more--how can she possibly think she looks good OMG she's scary. Oh and I watched that movie last week. LOL BTW they are startin to run out of scary movies, good thing I can watch them a couple of times cuz I forget the movie, but remember the names.

Becks did u take that guy??? I was lookin for him--NICE I can get him in a second--if I put a bag over my head and my body--he's mine.  oooo good idea I like jello shots--I like those in the summer and flavor doesn't matter-like em all.

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Dump the jello shot on that 6 pack Cami!! Mese n Cami habin some rainbow jello shots with da plumber and the da naked saw horse guy.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

I was thinking about the olives soaked in Vodka after u eat the olives u really can drink the "brine" I don't think it would work with black olives tho.

ooooothe naked guy just rubbed against me hahaha and he's happy. And I don't even have my bags on. wow he like em old--good for me. ooops going to de pool with some big tall dinks and somethin' else big.

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Go Cami, go Cami!! Don forget the Mr. bubble for hide n seek in da jacuzzi. We don't need no bags in the HTL!!!! Wooooohooooooo hooo!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2013

Hi goils!

I heard that there are jello shots flowing disnight, wooo hoooo, mese luvs jello shots. And I brought some pudding shots for ye all to try.

Becks, glad you got your plumbing bixed up. What is dis about you with a nekked boy in de shower? You go goil. And yep, friedey was named after de werd fried. cuz on friedeys we has had enuff of de work chit. How ya bin?

Unde', it friedey night, come on in and partay with mese! How is de weather there? I am jeoulos cuz it cold n icky around here. we has snow in de forecast. And I ain't no NM and glad it ain't a blizzard coming. We really did not have any significant snow dis year but it not too late. Enjoy some warm air for me pleeeeze.  And tanks for de plumber, I tink I need some plumming too, winkie wink, ya know, as Allie would call it some boom chicky wow wow, dat man is hot.

Cam! Good to see you and you like de shello jots? Mese downs 14 so far. and treeteen pudding chots so mese dwunk like a wunk. And stop it about putting bags ober yeself, you is beautiful. In de HTL, we ALL has poyfect bodies and wese all bootifullestier dan all other goils, so take dat Tongue Out

Bernie, haha, git mese yellow pants. I know a man named Pants, oh dere he is. he gots beer n wine for ya, anyting else? I get you a dwink totank ye for your funnies. And mese furcited for ye, gonna see Katwinka de Dwinka soonly, eh?  I wanna come dere too. Who else said dey wanna go, Lara? Come on, we can git de money outta de HTL free ATM machiney and jest GO. Ya in? Who else?

And Lori, you must be fircited over you know what. or should I say I know who?

Hello Juliet and CyndieLouWho and to all of mese lovelies of de lounge. and tail me, wise does Juliet not has another name? And Becks, she needs anudder too. Ya see, it is fun to make de newbies funcused, it sorta an inish-e-ate-shun to de HTL. 

Mese has some bragging to do.....drum roll brrrrrrrrrrrrt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~De Stella was assepted to de Unibarcity of Bartending, mese proud she doing sumting with her life. But another ting dat is for real is dat mese Jessica, she my DD has made de Deans list yet again at her Unibarcity. I could not be more proud of mese baby goil. Please hold de appaws, I gits umbarrased! And clapping for mese would be reedickulous enyway cuz I ain't done nutting spayshall dis week cept dwink. and pop pills. Was dat Beckers who said wese have a pill partay disnight?? I am in!

Cheers and chots for ebbergoils!

and some pudding chots too!

We got chocklet

BaNILLA Wodka

Red VelET Wodka

n some of mese faborite, cheery cheesecake rum chots, dese are yum. i saved four for you, Cammi, I know you lub cheese cake n rum!

Enjoy de cheers, dere enuff for ALL GOILS #downem

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

....for an ejection lasting longer than four hours..... Den he bumped into Cami!!! Said excuse me hot mama and they were gone...Das all I know.

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

uhhh ohhh, did not mean to bump you too goils in de pool, mese wuz biddy making de chots and didnt see ya til you both were swimming outta de jacuzzi. I got skeered cuz mese could not see yese under all dose bubbles! sorry bout dat ladies, I bese more cautsious.

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

OMG BECKS, mese seen dat four hour injection ting on TV. But dey did not show de picture, damn dem!

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Corky!!!! I said Dorky but dat damnliestest auto correct had it's way wif me again! Cami has no makini on under dese and she wuz makin one with da bubbles. I saw the plumber under there then ker splash when you bumped me in and looky der you are too. Jus cannon balled on in with us. The boys are divin in here somewhere!!! Lovin the jello n pudding shottttttssssss!!!! Congrats on yer goils doin so well in da ubinersity!!! Makes a mamma's fart so happy!!!!! Good reason for celebrashuns!!!!!

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Wonder what happens to infections that last longer than say....5 hours??? The shower man may have had one....I was not too sure because his legs were swollen and so maybe his inspection got swelled up too. I just was not so sure.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

DEAN'S LIST HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY PROUD MAMA and u'd the mudder ooohhhh

Puddin shots--new knew oh good idea yummmmmy I toat jello was goood, puddin-yums even bettr.

Whey dis guy is even wearing me out. Dese younuns are goood.

Nive to see u in de lounge Dork. but I tink I getting ooops, someone bumped my arse --oh I know now--anyway I tink I'm getting ty red--mese eyes and mese brain

Lub u guys Partay on--if u'r wke eniff.

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited March 2013

Someting was missing fron dat tub Dork,I found de missing ting. now we partay

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

Night night, Cam...sweet dreams.

oops, dat mese dat fail in de tub too, oh I look so young n cute as does Cam and Beck. I tink dat Cam in de middle and mese on de far right. hehe, i ken dream eh?

Tank yu Unde', momma like dat boy, oh hail yeah!! come to momma sweet baby face, I got someting for ye.

Funny ting, de bubbles still flowing in de tub, I tink someone farting in dere, de pig! how dare dat ho Maryellen sneak in dis place, Pants, Security peeps, git her outta here, she mfugy ho and she must go.

raise yer glass with me and say....

CHEERS! bottomz n titties up. up up n away, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hic

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

No mufugy hoes!!!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited March 2013

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2013

Cami, whether that dude is pulling up or down, I guess in in the mind of the beholder, or the one that is with him! Oh I’ve seen that show, if this is the one you are talking about, “My Strange Addictions”.

Oh no Julie, I’m sure your wrestling with a nekkid guy is NOT good. I’m hoping to read that you were not hurt.

Great yoke Bernie with the yellow pants. I’ll bet you are getting excited for your bisit with Kat.

Lara, I hope you are not in too much pain from the fill.

LOL Cyn, follow the man with the grocery cart!

Beckers, YES we have plumbers! Oh, I see Unde summoned him for you. And WOWSA, you and Cami doing rainbow jello shots on the plumber…..lol.

Hey Shan, been missing you girl. Great advice for Cyn with PetCo. I was up at 4am to shower and head to town, back home by 9:30 am so we could work. Was so tired, went to bed at 7, woke up at midnight, fought trying to go back to sleep, and really couldn’t, so got up at 4 am again.

Oh Dorty, dose pudding shots are yummy. Had some with my bro at a bon fire last summer.  And of course I getting very essited for my bisit wif Sue, Yeeee Haaaaaa! So so proud of you girls, especially that sweet Jess of yours. Please give her a hug from me. And you can gib Stella one too. What’s all this talk about a 4 hour injection? I’m funcused.

We are off to the Home and Garden Show in Flagstaff, be back later in the afternoon. It’s about a 2 and a half hour drive for us. So I will see all of you lovelies in de morning.

Hurry Up And Get Here Sue!!!