Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

NM - hospice was so awesome when my Dad was dying. You all are true angels. It was so awesome how our nurses gave us support and coaching for when the time came. She sat quiet as we had our most precious time at my dad's bedside. I just can't say enough for all you in hospice.

Cyn - we are so fortunate for sure. I am so sorry you don't get to see yours. Afraid I would be in court fighting for my grandma rights. Annie is young and I know it will be so hard on both of us when the day comes I go join DH in OK full time. Can't even fathom right now. Is there any way to make it happen for you?? Your g/f should be partaying it up!!! She needs to remember this is about destiny, and it is hers. She will meet and change lives. It is going to be her livelihood and there is such a need for her out there. Oh I hope she can get a better perspective. There is a reason her friends did not pass. They will eventually. It's like survivor guilt isn't it?? Wow. I forget....why are you on virtual dwinks?? Try vitamin A (oh chit...what's it called...oh Ativan) or some vitamin X (Xanax).

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Becks xanax is my friend. and I agree with u about everything u said. U put it so well.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited March 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Forgot to  set the alarm and overslept this ayem, so this will be a short note.

CynCyn--your GF is very kind hearted, but she does need to celebrate her own accomplishment, too.  The woman who didn't want to get together is a self-centered  person.

Becs--I'm glad you had Hospice to help with your Dad. 

BBBBernie--LOL! 

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is the Vacuum Cleaner

40 ml white rum

20 ml raspberry liqueur

6 blackberries

1 Orange Slice

cider

Instructions

Muddle the blackberries and orange slice in a highball glass while adding the liquids. Add crushed ice and decorate with a slice of lemon, a feather of pineapple leaves and cherries.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2013
    funny pictures
  • camillegal
    edited March 2013

hahaha Nm u started the day late

Bernie that exactly what the pets think around here hahaha

And Orange u sound good.

Middle of my state got lots of snow--we didn't really get any. I didn't take my meds yet-usually the first thing I do--but I went right to my pain meds--Gonna be that kind of day I guess--U never get used to that. my compter is possessed it's doing whatever t wants lately and choosing to do not what I want.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2013

Oh Cami, I do hope you are feeling good enough to go out with your sister and friend, and I think you said a cousin. Interesting that the skeeters don’t bite you! So awesome that your sister still works, but too bad they give her heck. What does she do?

Beckers, cute stories from your patients and about Annie wetting her pants. Glad all is well with her. Do you get her every weekend? Yes 24/7 with my DH. We own our own business, and run it from home. It’s an internet business. How often do you get to see your DH? Hey, don’t forget about our Vitamin V.

Wishing the same for you Julie. And what happened with you wrestling with a nekkid man?

Ha ha, I see Cyn asked the same thing about your sister Cami.  Cyn, I too like working from home, look at the gas we save! Where does your g’daughter live?

NM, our day was Saturday, and we did have an enjoyable time. It’s good to get away, but I have so much to do before Sue gets here! Worked my EWWA off yesterday.

Cute vacuum cartoon for Cami. Bernie, how excited are you???

Now that vacuum cocktail looks VERY YUMMY! I too over slept, but I think it was cuz I took an OTC sleeping pill. But oh was it a good sleep.

Lara, you traveling soon?

Kathy, we miss you!!!!! But know you will be with Bernie soon and having a great time.

Dorkiedoodlebug, where be you?

Happy Monkey Day………..off to the shower.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited March 2013

Good Morning...Make sure you take the time for some Java Therepy NM...this is vital to having a good day ..especially on a Monkeydey!

Thanks for all the kind words..you all are the best!  My GD lives in New Hampshire with her mom.  They came to FL in December of 2011 and were going to stay here but things didnt work out with her and DS1 so they packed their bags and went back north..they didnt even say good bye and they were living with me.  D says i should try and see her while I am up there in June but I doubt she would be very acomodating..she even sent back a box that I sent to her for Christmas....sigh.... N E Way..thats depressing. 

Lowieee!!  Berry essited about Mema's bisit!!!! I wanna see pics...k?

Better get back to woik....Latah!!

• Orange73
    edited March 2013

Hi goldie yup on the road since sunday

just got done for the day very hard to sleep in hotels my right foob is killing me...

im tired

how is everyone today

cyn we always support u im in brockton they say big storm idk

pop in later gotta do paperwork

• Orange73
    edited March 2013
  • dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2013

Seriously, Phil...

this is not funny buddy!

You are a looooooosser ground hog. It snowing here, dat crazy!

ok, girls happy monkeydey, Lara, hope you feel better. carry on......

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2013

oops! burp!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2013

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited March 2013

Good evening, Loungettes!   

ORLA--That is a great diagram!!!!!

Cammy---possessed computers are scary!

Goldie--what is it about life that we always need to be working our EWWA's off?????

CynCyn--I got an especially big Java fix this ayem, and a second one before the all morning and into the afternoon meeting started.  Had a pretty good day in the end.  Sounds like your GD's mom has problems. 

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

Ello lovelies and happy monkey day. It was a tough one bcuz 5 am is evil, inhumane chit! Why did I ever accept this assignment? Plus, I'm sick with stuffy nose and sore throat. What we gots to take of dis problem?? Just load me up with likkered I don feelbs goot!!!

You goils nick names do fun cuss me! Or whatever confused word is.

NM - I have bad dreams about over sleeping sometimes. Or that I ditched too many classes and am lost as heck when I finally go back to school. Last night I drempt (apparently drempt is no a word because auto correct tried to change it many times) my hubby came for a surprise visit and I cried when I saw him out da window but he never came in the house. So Goldie....I think it's been too long. I am going there for 2 mos this summer. This is all new to us and we've had to play catch up from me being out of work and he lost his job in Dec. By that point I was like, Whatever!!

I have Annie every other weekend. We had fun as always, but she was sick. :-( now I am too. :-(

Nice stoner groundhog Dork.

I can add pics my dinosaur PC did it one time and one time only. When I grow Up I want a fancy Mac flat screen all in one computer.

BBL

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Oh Cyn I feel bad that u and u'r GD aren't closer, it hurts me. I'm sure u know how to handle her mom thos so do whatever u think best.

Lara u'r traveling too IN PAIN--Geeze drugs, drug, drugs girl. It's hurting for a while now, isn't it??

Pics are funny ladies, I won't put any on I keep effin up the screen, but if u saw my facebook there is the only oicture of me anywhere hahaha My GF in CA makes those JibJab cartoons with Les, me, Marty, Joey and her Sog Jersey-so adorable--the dog I mean so it's on FB.

Dork u doing OK and u'r Mom.

Geeze I didn't realize the time--today I was all scattered (my brain) I did see one of my Drs. and when I called asked for my MRI report like NM told me too, I never have asked for a report so it's not in my mind--but when I got there forgot all about it. hat's why I called then she wanted me in there for a test WTF.

We had about 120 flakes of snow today that's all so we had it easy and it didn't feel that cold to me. But they got thousands of flakes all around here so it missed us totally.

Joey and I had our cuddling already he's off school this week, He brings me my coffee and water and anything I ask for, I know I take advantage of him but he enjoys it so do I. LOL oops I just farted--I hope--it's the DOTD that's doing it.

Well Kat is running around the world and Lori going to have company--Lara is gone--now who else? I'm here.

I hope u all had a good Monday and now it will be Tuesday (which we all know has not feeling) ten pretty soon Easter. My DD saw some cute recipes for Sunday Funday and Wednesday i see my girlfriends and sister, and cousin--that one of my favs. I'll still wear winter clothes that's for sure. and Joey will pick out all the jewelry I wear, he loves that and it looks great when he does it.

Well it seems like the day flew by but yet it seems like a long day??? Does that make sense.Oh I need a drink right now--OK I talked myself into it. I'll drink for Julie again.

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

Kathy is coming today.

It's freezing here.

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• juliet62
    edited March 2013

good morning all, bernie and kathy have a wonderful time today and have a drink for me.    dorty ,congrats on jessicas accomplishments,you must be so proud of herLaughing,  cyn, i did not realise how much the ots scope of practise had grown until laura did it(they don't come out at night).so don't let donese sell herself short,she did really well ongetting her degree. ps don't tell her this but my niece had to do a wash and dress assesment on an elderly guy who gave her a very detalied demonstration of how he washed his bits especailly his foreskinYell, she's still traumatised .     becks ,glad you had a good weekend with annie,   cammi ,thank you for drinking for me,i really appreciate it. please give joey a big hug from me,  (((((lara)))))))),where ever you are andd i hope your not hurting today.  lori are you and sue meeting today or have i lost the plot?if you are have a fantastic time.        well after wrestling with the naked guy laast week, increased pain in shoulder/chest area, went to er, told them wha bs said ,so gave me a prednicone px, nothing else. saw employee health yesterday, concerned about the pin, so calls workers comp, thinking she's going to order an xray ,no we went straight to mri. so had an mri yesterday ,preferred the breast mri as i had less claustrophobia lying facedown than lying on my back in that tube!   so should get the results next monday.    1 and 1/2 boobs mri takes 3o mins with contrast but right shoulder  without contrast takes 40 mins!        everybody have a great day

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Bernie I'm orry it's cod for u, but seeing Kathy will warm u 2 up.

Oh Julie u'r really going thru alot, my gosh this is still going on. I wish u didn't hurt so much.

• Orange73
    edited March 2013

LMFAO Bernie flew off the chair

I thinkits hard to be in hotels as it is. Didnt sleep again still pain.  I am doingthis trip by myself alot of lidting and such. My Dad comes along usually hes retired.

I think the fills hurt more because now im seeing the strteching more like a reall foob idk I am no woose eithet. After all these surgeries Bring it!

5 in 8 in months wtf..

I get very hot to I think this is due to lymph node removal. I get really red and hives

what else hate being here cant wait for my own bed

oh had a lobster,avocado burger so good

Lobstah is big in Bah ston

• Orange73
    edited March 2013
    funny pictures
  • juliet62
    edited March 2013

good morning lara,sounds like a  good breakfast, cammi you are so sweet,i luv you so much

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Lara I like that sign--it's so funny to me.

Julie u are the one that is o sweet and funny and welcomed me like an old friend--u all did-u'r the bestest group.

Lara I'm sure u'r hurting alot being alone and lifting--I don't think u sould be doing that--rest whenever u can. Oh how u guys travel alone ---scary to me. U'r all strong women.

• juliet62
    edited March 2013

no cammi ,it was a great day when you joined us

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Julie stop it u guys are and have been so nice to me and I complain and in moods more than anyone here. So I'm the lucky one--I wrote licky forst but wel just sayin....

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited March 2013

Good morning all.

What fun two of the crowd getting together so far away!  And cold in Ireland with Bernie is better than warm in a lot of places.  (c:  Cheers.

• juliet62
    edited March 2013

good morning adey, i know looking forward to the photos from the emerald isle

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2013