Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Orange u lugging all that stuff u'rself--my God girl don't do that--it's hurtful to u. And Orange it was only a TV jewelry shopping channel tht's all.

Oh Julie I hope u'r shoulder gets straigtened out like very soon--that's another goody thing and I want to see u wrestle with Adam.

OK my vote Adam.'

Kat u sound so happy time so glad u got to be with Bernie--u'r not on the way home yet??? U haven't been gone that long have u>  I want pictures.

Dork spend time with u'r mom it's so good for u. And at one time I completely understood FMLA and Dis. I really forgot now.

I had the bestest funnest time today--as usual we laughed like crazy over nothing--my sister and I were laughing so hard in the bathroom that a waitress had come in and asked if we needed help--we must look stupid when we laugh. bit I got home a little while ago so I tok my pain meds need them like crazy and now I tired so I'm going to rest for a while maybe  be back

Lubs u all.

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

Oh yes Cami, what show were you going to be on? What an awesome friend to come back after with gifts! How was you time with friends? Did you rock your falsies?? You go girl!

Goldie, I wish I could stash Annie!! Gotta go fer my conjugal bisit but I will miss her so! Do you think DH, tenders, Adam, partners are intimidated to do the boom chicky (that whachu call it?) after we get mastectomies? My hubby went back in Oct so never got to go for test drive. Doesn't sound fun honestly. Prolly hab ta git likkered up!! TMI???

Omg dork! I hope you will have success with DIEP. Maybe interview other PS's too. Nice you have the time. Glad you like mese Nekkid BF Adam. Speakin of which, Cyn, my sister recorded mon Voice. Whew! Thought it was last night. I am so goofy lately. Still blame tamoxifen. Maybe too much anesthesia last year.

So. I have famous nips. They took my nipples all the way off, put on ice and put them back on in a happy forward facing spot. They lived and my PS said it was accepted by the journal of medicine and will be published. My nipples been presented at conferences and what not too. Ha! I'm kinda like a stripper now. Fantasia Leather Rock.

Ok Adam's on. BBL. Dwink up!

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Becks that really happened with u'r nips, I never heard of such a thing. Wow thst seems so odd to me But if it works why not after all nipples are like fingernails---no they're not.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2013

way to go becks!,

• spartygirl121
    spartygirl121 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2013

Add me to the drinking club, although it hasn't been very appealing during chemo.  I love beer, though!

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Yes Cami. I met with PS today. He showed me the video presentation they used and it even showed part of the surgery. Yikes. They reduced them in size, trimmed the tissue of the back of the nipples and sent it to pathology while they finished the DIEP (like 12 hours total) and meanwhile the nipples were in this machine thingamajig. Then it showed him sewing them back on. I knew they were presenting it but found out today it will be published. To their knowledge, this is the first time it's been done for BC recon. Kinda cool. Surgeons are happy. Big for them I guess. I also found out my abdomen is ok. I just have to lose weight and try to strengthen the muscles.

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Spartygirl...welcome! Hold on to your barstool....this place is hoppin.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited March 2013

Welcome Spartygirl.

I miss Kathy now.

this is where we visited

image alt="" width="275" height="183" />.

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

image alt="" width="274" height="184" />

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

image alt="" width="274" height="184" />

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

image alt="" width="303" height="166" />

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

I so sad Kathy has gone.

Now I so looking forward to seeing Cyn.

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

A redneck, a preacher, and a lawyer are travelling in a car when it breaks down in front of a farm. They ask the farmer if they could spend the night.
    The farmer said, "Sure, but my guest room only has room for two. One of you will have to sleep in the barn."
    The preacher says, "I don't mind being with God's animals. I will sleep in the barn."
    An hour later, there's a knock on the guest room door.
    It's the preacher. He says, "I can't stand that noisy chicken. Could I switch with one of you?"
    The redneck says, "There are always loud animals back in Alabama I can take it."
    An hour later, there's a knock on the guest room door.
    It's the redneck. He says, "I can't stand that smelly cow! Could I switch with one of you?"
    The lawyer says, "Well, I guess that leaves me."
    An hour later, there's a knock on the door. It's the chicken and the cow.

• juliet62
    edited March 2013

beautiful photos bernie, welcome,sparty,love your name.      becks  ,congratulations on being published,does this mean your now a topless modelSurprised   good news on the loose weight and exercise diagnosis, much better than hernia!  have a good mornign everybody,its 40f here right now

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Good Morning ladies.

Bernie so so picturesque and I love the town picture looks so homey.

Becks u have famous nipples, but are they back on yet or just hangin still in the freezer? (I'm serious)

Julie how are u feeling today? Oh Julie I have only a few days I can't drink--u have the time of an eyelas growing, which mine never did right. LOL

SPARTA Welcome to our lounge, pull up a stool drinks all day and night anything u want. my one GF only drinks beer mixed with Diet DR. Pepper, loaded with ice--I had to taste it and It was really not bad--I was shocked-oh and only coors light. Whenever she visits the extra fridge is stocked for her.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

• juliet62
    edited March 2013

good morming cammi

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2013

Just popping in to say good morning and few short comments, as I was not responding in word as I was reading. LMAO, nipples like fingernails! And then you go and say “no their not”.

Beckers and her famous nipples!!!! Can you imagine telling that story to a non breastie???

Dort, I so sawry foy you mom. If she did have a catheter, she might try to pull it out.

Kathy/Bernie, of course you had a great time, and always sad to part ways. But glad that BBBB has Cyn’s visit to look forward to.  I know when Sue leaves I will see her again, as we really don’t live that far apart and she has family here in AZ.

We haven’t taken any pictures yet, just been chillin, of course during the day I have to work. Weather has not been warm enough to go out on the quad, and today is pose to be about the same. Will try and do some pics today.

Welcome to the new goil, Sparty. We have a few beer drinkers here, me being one them and Cyn.

Well, I gotta run. Y’all are on your own for a DOTD, being served by Adam

Oh mese oh my, he DOES like to git nekkid!!!!

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2013

done with fill not so bad

she gave me muscle relaxers took one so we will see

in jammies and scary movies

Like the pics bernie

you are the hostess with mostess

beckers ha u have famous boobs /nipples

That pic is hotness Goldie my friend looks like him hes a player

pop in later

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Orange keeping fingers crossed so no pain. Any good scary movies? I either watch them, or criminal stories--then to fall aslepp I have all  comedies on to wip out those horrible thoughts. LOL

Lori haha see how important fingernails can be--hey I even like the tats--Oh mese oh my how u have ALL corrupted mese. Never thought in that direction---WHY DON'T U BELIEVE ME?????? I'm not a credible witness.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2013

syi fy has good ones on all day

• Beckers
    edited March 2013

Ummm ummmm...waking up to Adam is always nice.....