Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited September 2013

ok imsomnia caused by a paranoid brain. sounds reasonable to me

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited September 2013

Hola!

Glad to see errybuddy! Glad it's fried day too! Chit. I'm done. Went to dentist and they want my left arm. Always bad news. That and car repairs.

Julie, funny jokes!

Wahine, yes, yes, yes on artificial discs. That is awesome news! If they go in the front of the neck they only have to cut one muscle and they are in. Pretty easy. As far as surgery goes.

Dory, I responded by email. So glad you are coming along, that you got some hailp this week, that you are reclined now! Dr. Cami is good to keep you in line!

Cami, why was I thinking you need to become attorney too? I will have to go back n re-read...oh ya....the helicopter!!! My oldest son, responsible for gray hairs was in some trouble....well....a lot of trouble and I prayed he would get arrested....long story....AND less than 24 hours later hubby n I were in bed in dark and lights start flashing in my bedroom window and I look out and there's a helicopter hovering over my friggen house! Well....my son opened my door and told me they are here for him.....So if you see COPS show with lady in Grumpy the Dwarf nightshirt looking out her bedroom window that would most likely be Me!!!

Need dwink after dat story.

BBL

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2013

Hi girls,

Quick poop in, mese gotta git mese shower todey, PS says ebery dey. Chit, dat intarfarring with mese dwinking ~hiccup.

i learned me a new song today called "deres a sketer on my peter whack him off" I will teach you all, k? or jest google it. dis a bad time of dey for me cuz mese ubber effed up on dwugs n dwinks. 

don't hurt me Dr CAM ESQ but i tink mese removed de wrong drain by axardent. and when asked about mese drains todey when speakiing to de nurse at mese ps office, i tailed her dere is one left and still draining. mese a little skeered but I tink I will come clean on monkeydey. uhhh ohhhh spaghetti O M G. Dork should not be in possesion of narcotics, no sirree skippeeee. 

I be back now ya hear? if ye love me, you wait for me. oh hell, dat not nice ting to say cuz mese could jest pass out for another tree deys. 

where is NM, I need her. mese has a drain question.

Lara, gonna pm you mese number, keep foygetting.

so goils, yer assignment from de dork is to google de song and learn it so we ken all sing along. de song made mese mommy lol today, I missed it but makes me cry happy tears to tink of her laughing.  I have to stay up til midnight to take mese anti b. de alarm ting was a great idea, tink it was NM who came up with that one. kk, gonna shower, then read and hopefuly be sobers enuff to write. mese got only one eye open now. i really really really wish i had showered, it mese dad fault. cuz nutting eber mese fault. 

i love you goils more den words cuz say (hey hey whoa whoa, love dat song)!!! gonna google youtube it now jest cuz mese has not taught about it. den I git in de shower. if ye dont hear from me in one hour, call mese cell and house and if mese do not answer, den call +911. edited to say that I am not yet in the shower. no 911 calls please. I will report back. I set my alarm lol. I not kidding. I am skeered. kk, be back. I set an alarm to come back so mese dont foyget and run off with a hot guy. like de cable guy dat mese gonna has a date with this week. yep it true, mese gotta date with the cable guy. oh baby and omg, what de hail am i doing? I tink i am in love with mese ex. and he bese in love with mese. but he has a goil fwend. or shall i say a biotch friend who uses him. she a alcmaholic too and uses him to buy her wine. she hieds de dwinking from her teenage dd. she putting de pressure on mese ex to say I DO. i need julia's swamp and a co-killer. i cant do it meseself cuz she weigh more den tin lbs. omg, jest hit a button and this hot mf'er of a guy showed up. Julie, what you doing over dere??????

• dara_diverse
    edited September 2013

bdw, I tink I gonna change mese name to dory. tanks beckers, I like that one too. I hate my name so much whether dot, dotty, dottie or dorothy, hate all varieties. do like dorky and dorty better than the afformentioned but dory is a nice name. so deremore as of dis moment, I call mese self dory. or shold i spell it Dorrie or dorry? or Doory? nah, sounds like a door with de lastest spailing. 

oops, just bumped de kawinka, she did not lose her balance dough cuz i had de tender super glue her fit flop to de floor. don't tail her it was Dory that did it. tehehehe. ok, shower time. well need to rest five minutes first after I prep my clothes, gauze, boe tie for mese drain, towel and washcloth. and mese douche.

• dara_diverse
    edited September 2013

mese all showered and smell so good, nearly as good as Dr. Camille, ESQ. gonna close mese yes now, don't dwinp on mese if ya see me on de floor. mese body sensitive. hugs to all! 

• juliet62
    edited September 2013

dory,have you taken your pills?

• juliet62
    edited September 2013

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited September 2013

A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.
    The hunter picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.
    The wife cried, "What are we going to do?"
    "Nothing," said the hunter husband. "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it."

• juliet62
    edited September 2013

good morning bernieLaughing

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Hahaha Bernie I like that one.

Hi Julie--up way to early

Dorry u should be sleeping now big smlling pretty while u sleep and taking all u'r pills on time Keep thdm rolling.==OK u have a date with the cable-guy OMG u don't even have to leave u'r house and they come running in. Go for it, but not while u'r still healing and what's this about sill loving u'r ex and he does too---u had better really think about this for both of u--it's very important for u'r life. Well right now just think about healing. really

I would like to take a shower soon, I feel froopy and a shower makes me feelnfroopy. I woke up with pain and took 2 pills--they were my cholesterol pills, then I took 2 more they were my xanax, WTF am I doing I'm tell Dorry what to do amd I'm all mixed up after xanax I don'tl like to take pain meds --I have a bag of morning pills, then I have pills in a basket--instead of color eggs, then I have pills in a big basket that I take mostly and I'm all goofed up and I've been doing this for so long.

OK whatever.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited September 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Another morning of dragging my butt out of bed, so don't have a lot of time for the ayem posting. 

Cammy--I'm fine, just having trouble getting out of bed now that it's not as light out when the alarm goes off!  Have to make the post short or it won't get in until evening. 

ORLA--yeah, the spots that hurt but are numb are weird, aren't they?  You do have to be careful about injuries in those areas. 

Juliet--now there's a back to school display that makes sense!

DorKable--Glad you're home again, glad you crashed and rested, and keep your Autie B's where you can find them! 

Goldie--Please tell me your Mom's place has working smoke detecters! 

Cammy--I've read about the 8 glasses of water thing being a myth, too.  Makes me wonder who's making money off that myth, I bet that's who's keeping it going! 

ORLA--good luck with the phone interview! 

Wahine--praying for your DDs. 

ORLA--CONGRATS!!!!

Cammy--won't you be surprised if a check shows up in your mail next week! 

DorKable--Wow, all that work done by all your friends and family is WONDERFUL!  And you are not selfishly not talking to all of us, you are very appropriately taking care of YOU! 

Becs-good advice, I've had to do that with Aunty B's before.   I'm sorry to hear that your Mom is going on oxygen, but you are right she needs her equipment!  Besides, her wheely walker should fold up and not take up that much space n the car! 

Juliet--I had to read that one twice! 

BBBBernie--LOL!!!!! 

ORLA--now your back is out?  You just cannot catch a break, can you?  Getting your hair done does make the world look better, doesn't it?

Cammy--good point about Dad's needing to feel needed. 

Wahine--Good news for DD2!  Now praying that all the pre-approval stuff goes quickly. 

Cammy-the pumpkin Pie Martini sound wonderfully yummy!  I want 2 or 3 or more. . . .

Wahine--thanks for looking up RumChata, I'm gonna have to do some web searching and see if I can find some! 

Cammy--congrats on copying the DOTD recipe!  You'll be a techy girl any day now!

Wahine--WOW!!!!

ORLA--being a head honcho is a good thing! 

DorKable--I was off arimadex for 2o r 3 weeks after my DIEP.  I was having too many stomach problems with the Aunty B's and not getting my prilosec for the entire time I was in the hospital (5 days) that I stripped my meds down to pain pills, prilosec and xanax until I could stop the aunty b's.  I asked my MO after that, she said it was no problem.    And I did sleep in yesterday, hit the snooze button so many times I didn't get to finish the post before I had to go to work.  The questions will come back, pop in and post them or jot them down on a bit of paper. 

Juliet--I like that Drunken Poem!   Not fair to find so many other things when you just wanted a synthroid tune up! 

Paranoid insomnia, sounds like a good new diagnosis to me!

DorKable--Isn't the shower nice once you are done with it?  What's the drain question? 

BBBBernie==LOL! 

Happy Sat turd day Loungettes!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Mornin' again---

NM So glad to hear from you, I'm so used to seeing u first thibg I got a lottle worried--OK I'm guilty. So u'r fine just can't wake up and I know what u mean, these dark mornings are chit, Are u workingtoday? I hope u'r not.

Just woke up a little bit ago, but took my shower right away, glad that's done, now I smell luscious--I just took my pain meds so I'm sure---I'll be sleeping again. LOL

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited September 2013

NM just called u

Call me wheb u r up left a message

yea its almost fall Ilove pumpkin everything

Nm I know the back is bad it is a side effect to the tretment for that pain

idk goild u think I should go back out iin society

oh yea that tat artist vinnie wants 400 bucks to book apt

then 200 after

Im doing it this guy has women see him from out of the country I want my #3D nips to look amazing

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Lara U know I don't know about tats, but I've read about Vinnie from other threads--he's like well known and famous for this cuz alot of woman know about him--I don't remember the threads tho--that's all I can say about him.

• Orange73
    edited September 2013

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

whats on today cammmmm

kk poop in latah lol

• Orange73
    edited September 2013

September

, Friday | 11 comments

• EmailShare
    •  52EmailShare

View as SlideShow

funny pictures

WTF: Chewy shoes

funny pictures

Christina Aguilera for Maxim

funny pictures

It’s too bad Brittany Murphy passed away. She would have made a great Harley Quinn.

funny pictures

funny pictures

My mother and I are almost identical.

funny pictures

funny pictures

Tried walking my cat

funny pictures

funny pictures

As a parent, it’s always a little scary when you put them behind the wheel for the first time…

funny pictures

funny pictures

funny pictures

The Worst Kind Of Wet Dream

funny pictures

funny pictures

it is not being nice, it is confusing. Just follow the damn rules of the road!

funny pictures

• Orange73
    edited September 2013

funny pictures

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Cami, medication errors are so dangerous....Maybe you need to keep pain pills in separate location from the Easter basket.

Hope your back is feeling better Lara! SE from meds? Yikes! What does that treatment consist of?

NM, my mom isn't going on O2. Is it Juliet's?? Can't remember for sure. Are you feeling better?

How are you today Dory? "Just keep swimming"

Wahine, Julie, Cyn, Bernie....good morning or afternoon --- depending on how you look at it.

I have not been able to wake up today. Feel like I could fall asleep at any moment.

Annie Skyy is here and has her tutu on with all her jewels and tiara. What a diva! Having fun as always!

Luv luv XOXOXOXOACDC Muah!!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

I'm here late Becs--I'm watching a little fearnet and DVR's nothing great, but for me it's ok.

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Cami, you havin good day? Me n Annie just had dinner and I put some peanut butter cookies in the oven. She is such a little princess.

Where's errybuddy??

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited September 2013

Becks, I am transmitting from Mars. Had to take the UFO there, gonna have that breakdown now...can't wait any longer. Was a horrid night last night and just keeps going. I seriously want to go somewhere far away (don't worry I won't do anything, just am in a lot of emotional hurt). Don't wanna talk to anyone, just wanna disappear.

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Hi Wahine!

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited September 2013

Sorry I keep trying to make a post but can't....

• dara_diverse
    edited September 2013

aww, Kat. Call me, I am here for you. Jest like you were here for me de other night when I was crying so hard I was gasping for air. You poor goil, I gonna rock you jest like de nurse did for me at de hospital when I was in recovery. Dory can make you feel better, yep, she a mommy figure tonight. You de baby and I wanna rock ya in my arms via telephone. 

I forgot what else I wanted to say, so much. Den stumbled into Kat and saw she was berry sad. mese don't like when mese DorKathy is said, ya see we are one. ((((my baby goil KATTY-KINS)))))

• dara_diverse
    edited September 2013

For Kathy, breathe in and out as you listen to this. and for God's sake, if there is an add, skip it!  Love you. I'll stand by you, Carrie Underwood ~ love this tune. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ebvzPgM74http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ebvzPgM74

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Ok....now imma cry. That was so touching Dortmund! (Haha!!!!! Look what autocorrect named you! Not sure how I effed that one up!) Ok girl, fire up da UFO and don't get pulled over for 502. We got a code 420 breaker 1-9 in Bama. Cami, get the brownies! Mama Bear, Papa Bear, the grass is greener on the other side. Copy that?

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Cyndielouwhoneedstocheckherbuttinhere......wheredahail are you?

• dara_diverse
    edited September 2013

oh my God, I love you Beckers. I am communicating with Kat via email. I tailed her that I can't rest until she feels better. And i need to rest. oops, did not mean to put a guilt trip on her but really, I was crying too. She helped me tremendously this week when I was ready to give de hell up on life. I rarely feel that down, was the worse meltdown, worst than when I almost crashed my car throught my back fence driving like a lunatic up my street, prolly going 90 mph on a curvey street. But I hit the break, God was holding my hand, little did I know. He guided me to relax then pull myself together. I need to help Kat with this. We are like connected, I knew something was going on even before she reached out. I got this one girls. I have to shower but will not do so until I talk to her. Gonna take my anti b now, due at midnight. Den refresh until I hear back. I might even call but she does not want to talk, I do not want to upset her more. I did make her laugh a bit. I say wild things. 

KAT WE LOVE YOU! Breaker 10-4 good buddy, I got this one. El camando Camille. Hit de road Jack, toke the bowl smack. BREATHE!!! Oh I hope she does not get mad. I can remember people telling me to breathe in teh past and I wantd to put a pillow over dere faces to shut dem de hail up when dese was trying to hailp me. Please report to DOrkQuarters immediately. 

• juliet62
    edited September 2013

(((((((((kat))))))))),     just feel the love and the prayers  for you, there's an army of angels looking after you, some may have their halos on a little crooked   but the ufo was stocked with cammi's dotd

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Toke da bowl, smack. Roflmao! You goils da best. Okay dorty. You arebdoing good...fokus...breathe....push!!!! You a good coach and I know our Wahiney is in da best hands. Put her in a recliner next to you tho and you'z don't get up! 10-4 Roger rabbit! Smack!