Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited September 2013

LMAO Bernie! Hi!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

BBBernie so so so funny LOL

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited September 2013

What the party last night

Cyn tacos lmao

NM for ouch

Dork u crack me up

They had code silver at my husbands work guns at the hospital lock down

I wore the butterfly hat and I flew away I'm back

4 interesting web site u have

I have seen people do that

Same thing happened to my mom there was a lump nothing done then cancer

Whatcha got on cam

I'm always in my jams

• wahine
    edited September 2013

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited September 2013

Just got back from work. I'll ketchup and chick beck inna fude

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Tried to keep up from work but my hot spot couldn't keep up wit yuse alls. Wore me hot spot out ya did!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2013

Whowzza....good party last night friends! Lori, Yes...i got up in pleanty of time for the airport this morning...I couldnt sleep at all last night.  We had her dropped off at the airport by 9 ayem.  Its 28degrees there in the mornings?? Burrzzz..nippley.

CONGRATS to CHRISSY B and DD!!!  A lot of hard work was enjoyed by all...I bet that is very satisfying.  

Dort...Yes , my hours suck! How is your day to day?  Did you bisit with your mom? 

NM....LOVE red hotdogs!!  especially camping...love how they snap...yummmmm.

Lynne ...good job guessing.  So now you know the Moler fokker is John Boy Walton and sometimes he brings along his ho sister lisbeth.  My XPB (ex psyco biatch) was from Hotlanta.  We drove up there one time.  It was something like 8 hours.  Not horrible.  Juliet lives only a hop and skip from me and we have yet to meet but we will one day once we get it together.  

Beckers!!  Where is the pic of Lynne dancing on the tables?  

Cami....That many people for blood work at the hosp on a Saturday??  Crazy.  So funny about everyone standing up.  What is this blood work for?  

Hi Lara ! Any scary movies lately?

And there is BBbernie with her Leprachaun humor....it just took me every vowel to figure out how to spell humor...oh lord.

Wahinethemachiney...feeling a little more human? A little less than being on the wrong end of a Zombie apocolypse?  Did you know that Once Upon A Time begins this Sunday??  

I spoke to Rose durring her connection in Nashville . She should be home by now actually.  The confiscated her Bath and Bodyworks.....

ME: I asked you last night if you had any liquids in your carry on and you said NO.

HER: I didnt know you meant my lotion and perfume.

ME:HELLO?????  

here's your sign

My ceiling in my kitchen is still dripping and leaking..Left 3 messages with my landlord ..no call back.  Its a constant drip and the plaster is now coming off the wall. Im irritated with him..I think that now that the building is under contract that he is going to be a pain in the neck to  deal with getting anything fixed . 

Better get this sent before the gremlin comes and steals it.

Latahhhhhhh 

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2013

hey goils! jest popping in right quick to say hello. I will be back later. for now, gotta wake up de sleeping bear (mese dad).  it happened, he got himself kicked out of moms. but dis time, mese sisters and mese have his back. I am jest fart broken.

I am feeling a tab better but tings looking so ugly on mese body. I guess infucktion looks worse befor better.  I looking forward to debridement on monkeydey, should have been done a long time ago. So dis dey I declare torture Dr. P Rick Stain dey, git out de pins!

been awhile since we've had a vodoo partay, come one come all and join me. well time to get Dad up outta bed and get him fed. I be back in a few hours! 

hello to all mese lubbies!

cheeRs dears!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Cami, you must be on good meds or be spending to much time in da perception fountain swimmin if you forgot Miss Piggy and me side job already! Sewing that is. Wink, wink, nudge , nudge.

Dorks. Bring Dr. P Rick along sometime. I got ways we can fix him up jez rite and make him u personnel savant for however long you needs it. We can gives him a de breed ment and he never able to breed again, Kay?

NM I sendin you some appies.

I gonna go get dinner ready fur us all den I be back.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2013

Tank you Lynney! I jest realized that since me having a vodoo doll partay, might as well add de biotch nurse Charlene at mom's place cuz she started all de trouble today with me Daddy. Long story short, Charlene is a weekend nurse. She is berry lazy. My sister told on her a few weeks ago over her treatment of a sweet old lady named Florence (Flo is de patient that I named all de patients after, I call dem head hangers cuz she sleep all de time in her wheel chair). Florence seems mean on de exterior but is such a sweet and misunderstood lady. Well Charlen neber respect her. Flo is always saying "help me" and the weekend staff ignore her. There are times when she jest wants a cup of tee but often she needs to be taken to her bathroom or needs changed. Well I tink she retailiating cuz mese people tailed on her. She moved my Mom to where she can keep an eye on mese Dad. She went off on him for giving mom a banana. Dat is a misunderstanding as when the head nurse Sandy tailed me that Dad is no longer allowed to feed her, mese asked if he could still give her snacks like pudding and ice cream. Mese did not speifically ask about bananas but Dad brings one ebery day. well when dad fed mom the banana todey, she threw him out stating that the chart says she is not to feed her anyting. So wese laying low until monday. So ennyway, dis is Charlene  (don't frett NM, Juliet and Beckers, our dear HTL nurses, dis not you lol)

Poke ten times each, den I can picture her at de nurse's station sitting on her arse and doing nothing but talking condescending words at de patients. Ya know, at de family meeting, de head nurse whom we jest lub said that all patients are to be treated with love and respect. Dis biotch Charlene not doing her job and is not doing the right ting ever. She even ignores the patients alarms when dey try to get up from dere chairs. So hailp me and mese Dad and jab her. den jab dr. P Rick Sludge for mese too. I tank ye in advance. Gotta run to de store soon to git us our ice cream, wese out. but once daddy goes to bed, mese be back to partay! lub you goils. as Mema would say WEBK to all (dat wet eye ball kisses). 

hope to see mese goils here else mese and Lynney jest partay de night away and hog de tenders to ourselves. cheerS!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Stand by for dinner ladies. We having technical difficulties!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

dis joggin u mammaries Cami???  Matrix... get it?

mistressdee3468:  pantysinabunch:  Kermy has been a bad little frog.  LMAAAOOOOO!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

wuz som bunnie lookin to pick some appys?  Or betta yet letz have appy Bob afta dinnr

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

suop n sammies fir dinnr

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited September 2013

deeeeessert is here!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Whipping up the Sammie's and Samantha's now. B rite back

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Errybuddy pick yer dolly

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Cummon.....par tay!!!! Woot woot. (Sorry I missed my m' effer PJ partay!) Voodoo par tay 2nite. Gotta get mese sum alcomahuhall.  BRB

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

I usin shush key bub skewers fer pokin the VooDoo dolls. Dey sing good the VooDoo dolls dat is?

• wahine
    edited September 2013

Bringing some xtra needles for de Biotch and Dr. P. Rick....

SO sorry de biotch pwetend-nurse (cuz a real nurse wudn't do dat) kicked your daddy out....Hope you find some good ice cream to make him feel better. AND take care of dat biotch on Monkey-Dey, for sure!! Poking de voodoo dolls right now....

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Dr P. Rick Lick

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Ah oh, mese voo doo'd Dr P Rick's face off. We need dat mokey day!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

trukiez on krazant.    vagie rapz, splaed pen ifn uz likz.  it urz pikz

• Cyndielou
    edited September 2013

Im in....great theme!!

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

I voodoo'd Charlene's face off dis time! heheheheh

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Sorry Cyn bumped into yuse

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

Cynnnnndieeeeeee!!! whooooya! uh! (chest bump)

• Cyndielou
    edited September 2013

Tanks for the supper and dessert Lynne! 

I want some achamaol....

Dorty..that nurse is awful..you should report her every weekend.  How mean she sounds. I want to stomp her voodoo doll head in for treating people like that.  Makes me mad and sad. 

Heres one for eberyone

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

whoops! wrong kinda nurse!!

• Beckers
    edited September 2013

I found nurse Charlene!!!

image alt="" name="sv7EefqjKnunXM:" />