Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited September 2013

LOL can just picture your expression when your Katie-Kat put her butt in your face.....lol. And YES, he did just cut them off. I think thats just a waste of money as he could have used them again. He wanted me to pull them off but my back was in bad shape and I refused to do that. Told him to use some rubber gloves (and even got them for him), but he didn't want to do that. That is a trick I learned when I had to wear the long ones after surgeries, they actually gave me a pair of rubber gloves with the first pair I had to buy. If you have a hard time getting them on, it does help. I not ony like the toeless ones because they save my feet, but then you can wear sandals with bare toes showing and it doesn't look like you have compression hose/knee hi's, on. Sheeeet, the crap we put up with as we age......

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2013

I sure will help you with those Beers Kathy !

Cami..you are way far from boring.

Lynne...you should ask your RO for some Silver sulfate cream..I might be spelling it wrong Silvadine maybe..I wish I knew about it before my skin burns..its a perscription cream.  My nurse told me they us it in burn clinics so its good to have around even if you dont need it.  I needed it prolly about my 3rd week of Rads.  When do you start yours? 

Beautiful beach pic K.

Im about done with this working nighs bull crap.  I slept in to about noon today..and prolly will do the same thing tomorrow.  What a waste of a day.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited September 2013

Hi Cyn! Glad you home from work. I start my rads in few hours. So can't wait to be done with all of this stuff!

Get some rest. You have had a long, hard weekend! See you on the UFO to joysee!

Thanks for the tip. I'll ask for that script before they zap me.
  • Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2013

Im always home from work Lynne..I work from home..I still have an hour to go..bleh.

g/l with your rads tomorree...we will have to take the UFO to GA on our way to Joisey.  

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited September 2013

Lynne, I vote yes on da Dutch fellow!!! Good eye. Good luck with rads. We can juggle you n Dorty. Cami drives the UFO real fast! She won't be drinking, only lots of perscripshuns!

Good luck Dorty. Did you see the pic of what wese doing to Dr P Rick Slapper? Poifect. We will safe the other contrapshun for Nurse A$$ Crack!!!! Big gentle hugs n such. We be mostly have ok? Lub yuz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night all. Gotta git early start.....

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited September 2013

good morning all from windy wales,taking parents to cornwall today for the weekYell  will catch up on friday.  lynn and dorty cont to heal, everyone else have a good week

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited September 2013

Hi my beautiful babes.  All good in the emerald green country (well, so far)..

Had bike club meeting here sat night, DH joined in on Skype - hilarious.  One of the lads stayed over, so I also had company all day yesterday.  Such a sweet guy, cos I was here on my own, he insisted on sleeping in his van so the neighbours wouldn't talk.  Not that the neighbours would have known he was asleep in his van.

Sulking now, DH stuckl at work until next tuesday, stoopid guy who is DH's back to back applied for his visa late so won't be going in until the weekend. I'm not happy.  Because of all of this he will only be home for two weeks.

Skeletor is due to make the debut appearance early february.

Goats broke through the fence so had to build a barricade.  So annoying, I used to be able to do all the maintenance, ect when DH was away.  Now, with the damage to my arm and hip can't do.

• BernieEllen
    edited September 2013

Farmer Joe decided his injuries from his recent accident were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court.

In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe.
    "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, that you were fine?"

"Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favourite mule Bessie into the--"

"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, that you were fine?"

"Well I had just got Bessie into the trailer and was driving down the road--"

"Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine.

Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and told the lawyer so.

"Well," said the farmer, "as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favourite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side.

I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move.

However, I could hear ol' Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me.  He said, "Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?"

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

BBBernie so funny--hahaha and funny about the van story too--what a gentleman. I feel bad about u'r husband u must miss hime lots.  And please try to heal, u'r a wreck, u know what I mean.

Oh Julie from Wales thus morning--so furcited--she even writes happy.

And yes I could fly the UFO very easily---My meds will do the job. So get packin we have lots of business to take care of---LOTS.

• wahine
    edited September 2013

So funnneeee Bernieeeee! ANd so sweet of your friend to sleep in the van, but like you said....the neighbors wouldn't know anyway. Not like they are so close they can see what goes on! Hate to hear all the crap you are having to take care of, with your probs. Also hate that DH will not be home till later on. Sucks! Funny you call the "expected one", Skeletor!!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip Julie! I have never been to Wales, but was looking at a trip there someday. Hope you are having a great time!!!

Yeah Cyn, thats what I was trying to think of too....Silvadene Cream! I wonder how long the life of it is? I have a jar of it from YEARS ago and still use it occasionally. Really good stuff for burns. Hope you get the script for it 4sew, if you end up needing something.

Dang it, been up after sleeping just a couple of hrs, so finally gave up trying to sleep. How ya doing Cami? You're up awfully early too. Are you gonna watch "Coven", the Am Horror Story, on the 9th? THANKS so much for mentioning it, Cyndie! I flunked my first night of giving Molly her pill...DH asked me an hr later than I had planned to give it to her. OF course I had forgotten! Geez.

Dorkie, We will all be with you today.....gotz ta take care of Dr. P Rick and Nurse Beyotch....

Hope MonKey Dey will be a good one!

Kat

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Mornin' Kat--u have to remember to give that pill, once u start it'll come easier---

OK I don't know If I'm going to watch coven==I don't like things I have to wait for the next week to find out anything. I watched S.King the Dome over the summer and I thought it would just be 7 weeks and it ended with a WTF nd when is it going to be back on NEXT SUMMER??? So my TV watching has to be well planned. LOL.

I think u and I are going to be tired today--but I can still drive the UFO so don't worry---

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

I'm Back==I have my day planned with my TV--USA has a marathon on of NCIS--LOS ANGELES-now I don't always watch it yet I like it--lots of action so most of them I haven't seen so I'm all set--Joey has school of course today--I miss him so much during the day just talking to him about things--he's my joy u guys know that--I brag and talk about him to much I know, but to me he's so fun.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

rohosub:  My wife’s outburst over breakfast this morning.

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited September 2013

Good Monday morning...where's NM?  don't see a post from her...she's usually one of the early birds....Bernie too funny.....sorry about your DH not getting  home as planned.....

Can't believe how dark it still is in the am...its 6:10 and still dark out!!!  hard to motivate myself to walk....mondays I go into work at 7:30, so don't think I'll walk cuz want to wait till its light out...oh well....

best go get dressed...have a great day!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

So dis gonna be DorKs motto wit Dr. Dikkenpullem today..... Go Gettum Girl!  We in dat UFO headin your way. 

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

image alt="" name="3zp7hFuNGAXmNM:" /> I have to plan out my day--so I'm pondering with him.

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited September 2013

just popped back in before I leave for work to say Chrissy posted pics of the wedding on the Aussie thread..they are gorgeous....hope she doesn't mind I'm telling everyone, but she told me on fb when I asked about the wedding!!!  she is soooo talented and lovely too (inside and out)...welll I'm, off!!!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited September 2013

Lynne, I don’t have a pressure cooker, nor do I th ink I want one…..lol. Don’t need anything going BOOM! Ok, you cater, sew and do cakes. So, did you really make all of that food? I can only imagine the mess with the grape jelly, oh dear! And nice that you can go outside and the kids don’t bother you. We sell drip irrigation and misting systems on the internet, have 3 warehouses, and live on 80 acres in the mountains in AZ. Website is mrdrip.com. Good luck with the rads, not sure you will glow, but you might burn. I ended up with 3rd degree burns.

Dorothy, MORE SURGERY? Are you effing kidding me? He he, how’s you know what I wuz doing yesterday???

How fun Kat, to take your G’daughter to a painting class. I hope she loves it.

Ha ha Beckers thinking Cami and her sister hell on wheels in their younger days, I think they are still!

Cyn, we got a tent and all of the gear, if we ever get to go, I’ll post pictures. Weather is now showing even colder, but we might go and still go riding but hotel it. LMAO at Lynne, wondering what Reese will have to lick! That is the same cream I used, it helped the best with my burns. Cancer center just gave me some. I didn’t burn quite that soon, I don’t think, maybe 4 weeks in?

Kathy, all sounds pretty good on your end. Path reports “suppose” to be good? Sure hope the insurance comes through for your other DD and that your fur baby will just cruise right through this treatment. Tanks foy de Chicken Longest Rice, it will be really yummy to have while we wait for Dorky.

Karen, what a horrible story about that young lady, wow. Breaks my heart too, she is just way too young, and to have a little one. FURB! Good job for you though.

Cami, most of AZ is HOT, just not where I am, in northern AZ. Sorry your DD is feeling worse, she better rest and get better. That bad Katie Kat, putting her fanny in you face! Are you feeling a little better?

Hey Julie, glad you had a little time to check in. Enjoy your time chica!

Awww Bernie, sawry your DH is being detained and your goats got out. Hopefully none were lost. Funny about the guy sleeping in his van!

NM, miss you! Hope you just had a nice relaxing week end, and no time to post this ayem before going to work.

Let’s see, what can we have for a DOTD? For Dort, how about The Bitch.

1 oz Stolichnaya® vanilla vodka
    6 oz cranberry juice
    2 oz Sprite® soda

Mix 1-1 1/2oz of Vanilla Vodka with 6 oz of Cranberry, top off with a splash of sprite or 7up. Garnish with a lime. Tastes like a cherry filled Dolly Madison pie.

I have doc appointment today, routine pabst, LOL! Happy Monkey Day, Mondane Monday, Mondey Funk Day!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Painting class sounds like fun, but how do they get the pony to stand still?

• goldie0827
    edited September 2013
  • goldie0827
    edited September 2013

That is the link where Chrissy has posted some pics of the wedding.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Hey Bernie,

bummer about the hubby being gone longer Cry  What kind of bikes?  My hubby is into the motorizes ones.  Just got a brand spankin new one.

Hope your friend wasn't tossing and turning a lot in his van!  That might cause more tongues waggin' than if he just slept on the couch!

I know what you mean about being frustrated about not being able to do what you used to.  Which fall hurt your hip? Hope all the goats made it home.  Mmmmm, I love goat cheese :-)

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Goldie,

If the weather's to cold, you can take him along to tend the campfire!

• wahine
    edited September 2013

LOL 4sew about "Mondays"....cwacked me de hail up (got dat phrase from our Dorkie). They just paint from PICTURES of ponies, lol! My DD1 had just read about some group painting ponies and horses to decorate them for some big event, so she first thought we were going to actually paint ON the horses! Its her DD....and she and I had such fun on all the Oktoberfest rides, so its fun when I can take her to things her mom might not want to do. And that I LOVE to do!

Jest figgered out why Bernie's friend slept in his van...thats cuz she had so many TENDERS there to pamper her while her DH is away. Yuppers, can't have the neighbors knowing about Pants, Jock, Hunk, Chile Boy, Eric, the firemen, etc.....

Yeah Lori, I wrote "supposed" to be a good path report as she hasn't seen it, just taking the drs word that funcused us with the other path report when it showed unclear margins but he SAID he got everything till it was clear. HUH? So I did ask her (several times) to call them and have them send it to her so she could see it for herself. (and for her mom's piece of mind!). Just want to make sure my baby is okay.

Well now Maverick is getting spoiled. Been putting just a dot of pnut buttah on Molly's pill as its a capsule, so out of guilt, put a dot on Mav's chewable pills (which he previously liked without it)...so now he prolly won't eat them without the pnut buttah. LOL. They are both so precious though.

Thanks for the link Lori....will check out Chrissy's DD's wedding. Bet it was awesome!

NM, where you be???? Hope you had a good day yesterday too, didn't hear from ya.

Dorkie, Even though wese be wid ya todey, puleez post a recap of what happens with the nursebeyotch and the drP-RickHead. Cuz youse knose wese be dwinkin and might miss sumtin.....

Hugs to all of youse!

Kat

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

I'm back,'It's funny but when Lori and NM don't post at their time we all hope everything is OK. The rest of us pop in anytime so we don't think much of it. I'm thinking NM was running late today so she didn't have time. See I like to make my own scenarios that are happy. Then I feel OK.

Lori I love u'r way for camping if it's to cold--U stil get to do the things u want during the day. Tell us how u'r test goes OK.

I've got to look at Chrissy's pics too, she's been so busy with the wedding what is she going o do now? Oh I know she'll probably start doing baby things so she's all ready.

It feels so late to me and it's not--I've been up since 3 and did take a nap for like 1/2 hr. I thought I'd sleep longer, anyway that's why Im wondering about Drk but I think her app't is this afternoon. Well I know I could be wrong.

Lori I can see why u'd get burned BTW u'r so faired skin, I think -like I said--that makes a difference. I didn't burn I just got all black and it's still there--that whole area is black and my skin used to be fair but I don't know what it is anymore cuz it's old skin and changes and not for the better

OK I'll be back 

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2013

Hey girls, Jest popping in quickly to say hello before I take off to visit the city of brothely love and sisterly loathing hehe. I got my brave face on. Still have to clean up and eat someting. I hope you all hae a good monkeydey, see you from the table in de big city! Beckers, Wahine and Lori, no pinching the doctors ass (if you must pinch his face cuz it look like an ass). And Lynne, no jumping on the doctors face or I git eben when I hope in your rad peoples pockets and start jumping in dere pockets! what time is your appt?  BIG SIGH ~ I am ready, hope you are ready Lynne. Can't wait to have this "slough" (a new word I learned, pronounced sluff) and de black chit off mese body. 

will try eber so hard to update you all on my mommy and daddy situcapation later. but will add now that Mom has been doing awesome. she has been talking so much and so clearly, she said all of her kids names yesterday and from memory. How bout that? Ain't dat some sweet chit, oh haail yea. ok, botta fly really!!!

• BernieEllen
    edited September 2013

Lori, thanks for the link.  Pics and dress and everything, stunning.

Lynne or 4 or quatro - shall now be known as Elf cos I can remember that. 

Ok, hip injury been there years, as has ankle problem.  I also have a weird form of psoriasis which causes arthritis in my finger joints.  Truncal lymphodema.  Two million allergies one of which is antihistames. I am manic bi-polar.  Well, i think that covers the most of it.  Haha.

Harley Davidsons.  DH has two, I used to have my own trike but couldn't ride anymore due to some of the above issues.  Anyway, his bike is a Dyna and our bike is an Ultra Classic.

Excuse me a moment, it's wine O'clock

• BernieEllen
    edited September 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited September 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited September 2013