Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013

Kat good song

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

Oh they got such a good pic of us Dorkie! I'll be the tall redhead (Even though I am not that tall nor that slim!)....

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

I don't care

I can eat a pair

I don't care

We r rare

Omggggg

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

Pair pear

• wahine
    edited October 2013

LOL Lara!!!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

What chew eatin a pair of??

Can we share!

Yup gud song "cuz I'm a 90's Bitch!"

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I hope dorky don't get picked up sleepin in a Parkin lot with a bag full o narcs! Theybthrowin her in de cell wif Otis and he stankin. I spent all de bail money on eyes and booze. Cept the singles. Need those for Pant's pants

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

The other thread let me back! Dey tink I cra cra tho! They was kidding but me wuz nut sure to start wif cuz I don't know dem so well yet. I sent dem a big hairy baboon butt I luvs yuse and it all good now!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Where too did ebberybunny go? Guess I go find a tender to git busy wif. Oops I mean, oh nevbermind what I mean!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

the entertainment be here, where ebberybunny else be??

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

sum tin fir ebberyone!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I sent deese guys to dat udder tread

Tan Mom and Pizza face already there!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Pants been wurkin hart tho

I going to put on my jammies now.  is anybunny comin back.  Jeese this is as bad as last nite :-(  I gettin a complex...

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Oh mese oh myse...dats a funnneeeeee buncha guys(?) you sent to the other thread! Glad you kept the good looking ones for your bweast fwiends here. You mean they just put $1 bills in Pant's pants? Chit, he shud at least get a buncha 20's! Dey were some tight beyotches dat only gave him ones.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Im here for the party!!!  Am I dressed apropriately? 

TGIT Girls!!! Whooooopppp!!  2 hours to go and Im FREEEEEEEEE for two days.

CAMI...Poop never gets old ...I have to agree with what you say about the government shutting down..temper tantrum and bad sports....If out government cant agree ..then WTF?? Im moving.  Not really but it sounded good.  Go live where there is a normal government like Canada..and then my meds will be cheaper and my health care will be free...are there any warm parts of Canada??? 

Kat..AWESOME news about the deal to Texas!!  and DD1 and DD2 will have a reunion...how nice ..I hope the flying (seats) will work out ok.  

Chit Dorfy...good for you asking the questions at dr pizza face's office...he should feel like the creapola that he is.  How did your crockpot meal turn out...Hang in there with Dad..things are bound to work themselves out..right?? What other choice do we have?  How is he doing with his diabetes?  

Ahh..Goldie..too bad about the camping..since thats not ahappenin..any other plans?  All done with Maters..right?

Lara...I really feel for you with the job search.  I know its still a tough market out there..  Chin up.  something just perfect will come along and you will be grateful you were available to take it..in the mean time...take care of yourself and heal...drink pleanty and watch scary movies.  

Wouldnt it be cool for all of you to get your tats from the same person...Lara..why pay even the 400.00 for Vinny when you can prolly get a airline ticket for that and ride with the girls to Erleans in NC?  

Lynne...G/L getting the job at HOOTERS...lmao..you crack me up.  How could you been banned by saying ass??  You can even say ass on TV these days and ass hole and even shit..so Eff them (I am not sure if i can say dat woid essacly so polaying safely) .  Do you have one of thos "cadillac" sewing machines that cost as much as a house and do all the woik?  I saw them at Joanne Fabrics not too long ago and I couldnt believe the price they were asking for the damn thing.

NM...do you have windows 8 on your new laptop?? If so ..you and Dorty can learn together.  I remember you said that your rads burns were terrible. and sounds like Lori had bad ones too..Mine were bad but that cream helped so much...too bad you cant use it Lynne..do they have an alternative to that?

I got Jodi a laptop for school and it was google chrom ....it was hard to learn after using windows but she likes it now.

BBBernie...love the funnies...Thanks for making us smile and laugh...how are you feeling?  And how is Sinead doing? 

Nice to see Chrissy in da house....Loved your pics. You are so talented.  You can tell how over joyed you were . Guess you need to be on the look out for you know..who..JB.

Dorty..back to you and the Stank bugs....they must not have them here and you know how much they like you.

Where the hell is BEckers?

Where is a wench when you need one???  Lynne..you can have the boots...I'll just keep whats left .

Bottoms up 

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Did I bump into everyone as I walked in??  

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited October 2013

Yes!!!!!! A phukit par Tay!!!!!!! Love it! I don't care!!! Omg, Lara twerkin in dos red boots!

Oh chit! News just said Alzheimer's related to mid age stress.... What did I hear you all say????

I DON'T CARE!!!!

Gotta wash mese stinky feet. BRB

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Did you find stank bugs in yuse shoos Beckers?

• wahine
    edited October 2013

LOL Cyn at giving up the red boots but keeping whats left! LMAO!!!

Chit Dora, I forgot you git all de stink bugs in de world at one time dere. We sometimes get a few, but NOT at all like the gazillion you get. OH yeah, but "I don't care" is playing....lol...I really DO care, ya know that!

BEcks is at de partay....glad you washed your feet though...have enuf stink bugs can't have stink feet. In HI, when you give someone a bad look, they call it "stink eye"....anyone else call it that?

Did I mention my DH is trying to convert his buddy into a Hawaiian? He took him some of our cherished "Li Hing Sweet Ginger" and he loved it so much he found out how to order it online. He also took him a big pack of Bean Thread (cellophane noodles) so his wife can make the chicken longest rice. There is even a powdered pkg that you can add to ground pork to make it taste like Portuguese Sausage, which is made in HI. Too many special foods!

But "I DON'T CARE!!!!!"....partay hearty...... The tenders and wenches took off all their clothes....they don't care either...lol

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

The HTL has been busy today....I think 3 pages (or was it 4) since this morning......DorK....how are you felling tonight?  you are sounding good.

Did NM check in this morning...not sure I saw a post from NM

Lori....have fun camping

Sew...you are too funny

Bernie...we need a "like" button for all you jokes

Kathy...when is your trip?  how nice, mom and daughters time!!  when do your folks go to HI?

Chrissy....love seeing your posts....the wedding looks just lovely....you looked stunning!!!

orange....how you doing?  whats up with the job?

Mema, Cindy and Beckers and all the lovlies...sweet dreams.....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

OOOHHH I bees drunk al day long, and knocked out woke up for more drink and again and again, Noe I's here and I missed a hole oopss whole partay---I was so drunken up I tout I was down.

Doorrrkyy I so sad about u'r whole sperience and u't tummy--oh it hurts just tinkin about it. (((HUGS))) I wish I could hole u for real and

Lara I feel sad for u, cuz u in pain an sad. (((HUGS)))

But I stil dinken so we don't hab sad here tonite===

4 hahaha the Ass hahaha I just saw it, it for Balantine's day dough--so cute--no one can be upset bout dat.

I haven't been on here really today and if I missed sumptin bery bery important, it's all my faultyness, cuz I a faulter.

eberyone eat, drin, and have Mary or be Mary whateber. BBL

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2013

Cammie!! Dern it, I missed her again. It took mese longer dan expected to get mese dwugs. Darn laws and such and de people dat hold up pharmacists for dwugs make it so hard for me to git dem dese deys. Do I look like I care???  hail no! if ye could see me now. I gots mese robe n sneakers on, i look adorable. so i say enny way. beauty is ON de outside for me, nottin perdy about mese nakid as a jbird bod, oh hell no. but who cares? woo hooo.   ok, gotta read and catch up, hope you partay animals still partaying!! brb, gotta take a fart lesson. it aint easy to push dem farts out and dat no joke. enjoy de ease of farting mese loves and neber eber take t for granted. now pull mese finger! 

• wahine
    edited October 2013

*pulling Dotty's finger*.....peeyou! Did ya bring those stink bugs in wid ya? OH yeah, now I know...its those deadly broccoli farts.....LOL

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh gwate like I don't hab enuff smell in my room, now I hve Dorks too--Oh well I lub her so it's allright.

hahaha 4 I saw u'r pic, dey not mad dey gottsta get used to u and I slowly do tings and dey used to me--dey DON'T CARE  neber worry bout what u do, u just a funny goil and dat's bery goot. We can all use dat.

Dork u must be on da good stuff, and it doesn't bodder u, oh a;most ebberytin I take bodders me, so I tuck wid somple drugs or morphine, I take simple drugs don' lik morphine.

I'm at de fountain now wid mouth wide open. ooops spiled some, I lick it up don't worry.

BBL

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

I tink it's my katie time/

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I found beer for de occassion!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

i dont care t-rex temper tantrum posters

• dara_diverse
    edited October 2013

lol, Lynney, poyfect for dis partay. 

Dr. Cam, you and yer Kitty Kat have a goodliest night. I do not really enjoy being pilled up all de time. Mese belly bothers me so much. den top it off with de fact that it hurts bad to jest push out a fart. and to chit, dat anudder story. tankfully for de goils in de lounge with me, I had an awesome chit dis morning, jest came out without pushing and I loved it. I know Cam, yours is all kinds of twisted and I hate that fer you. I wish I could bix your parts inside. I am not a good doctor and not ready for you. But I can practice of someone else if dere are volunteers. I can ask my PS tomorrow to volunteer to have his internal parted moved around and see how it goes. I wish that you liked de morphine. You do need to take your pain meds to keep as comfie as possible.  me, a love/hate relationship with the morphine. It is good and does knock me out at night. mese PS prescibes it up to six times a day and two tabs but I only take at night as I want to hoard what i get cuz I know it will stop coming. But de morpine pump anudder story. as you all know, I had waaaay too much in de 1st hospital stay dis year. yep, it gits me in twouble. I only took a half a pill dis night so that I could stay up late enough to collect mese points in mese games. and partay with you all. where is Lara? We might rip her purdy blue/purple house apart before she eben knows what happened!! at least wese leaving her lampshades alone. well dat because the hTL security guards are hailping her out as dey know what we can do to a place. I remember our partays at Junie's house, oh what wild n crazy partays we had on her deck! such sweet memories of our goils Junie. I know she here looking down from de heavens. God bless her sweet soul. oops, dis a I do not care partay so will jest say I don't care. call me names, stomp on mese head, see if I gib a chit. or a fart for dat matter. 

where eberybudddy else? Beckers, Kat, Lynner de sinner? hmm, nah, dont like dat name for her. i keep tinking!! 

• dara_diverse
    edited October 2013

oops, bumped ya Lynne. and sawry, cant call ya 4sew but maybe a fairiation of that? I keep tinking but cant cuz mese dont care! lol. 

can I has a dwink? Tenders? wenchies? kk, I go in Lara's fridge and bix mese own. mese jest gitting started here! gonna bese a long night but do I care? hell oooo. hellll noooooo! cheerS!