Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Nite Becs, Nite Kat, Nite Dork, Nit NM, nite Lori, nite Julie, Nite Karen, Nite BBBernie, Nite Cyn, nite 4, nite Sue, nite Lara==NITE JOHN BOY BWAHAHAHAHA  If I did forget soneone I'm sorry I was thibking as hard as I could--u know that's not easy when I have a colon moving up my side , pushing my liver into my ribs which is pushing them up. Oh My sister and I have come up with a solution break the top part of my ribs and remove them, they can do that without surgery and I'm sure I can live without a layer of ribs--Adam did.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Good night

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2013

Good night! and don't forget to do your :poop: lmao! 

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited October 2013

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish downtown Toronto building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!" Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No. 5, $200 an ounce!" About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says...........

"Broccoli 49 cents a pound

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited October 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  My computer won't open Word or OneNote right now, so this will be in parts for each page.  Sorry for the chppy response.  Thought I posted from my work laptop yesterday, but I don't see it, must not have gone through.  Not surprising given that the laptop's hard drive died yesterday ayem.  Spent 2 hours on the phone with IT, got a different laptop up and running, but have to replace/redo an entire admission assessment from last Friday.  Sigh. 

CynCyn--good idea about the silvadene, that is very good stuff for infections. 

4sew--good luck with rads!

BBBBBernie--LOL!!!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

BBBermie I come here first to start my day with a smile--dork will love this. How are u doing? Are u missing u'r DH, I'm sure--Are u feeling better? I hope so.

BTW Dork can u teach us anything else on FB===poop gets old hahaha

• nativemainer
    edited October 2013

Goldie--yummy DOTD!  Thanks!

Wahine--I've always used p-nut buttah to get pills into my doggies. Sadie actually took a jar of p-nut buttah out of the cupboard and ate the whole thing this summer! 

BBBBBernie--LOL!!!

ORLA--I live the way the people aren't even reacting to the giraffe!

CynCyn--I am fair and was large breasted, no wonder the rads destroyed by boob!

• nativemainer
    edited October 2013

Wahine--good job with the plane fares!  Good for you for arranging a sisterly visit, too!

BBBBBernie--LOL, again!

Well, Loungettes, the Federal Government is shut down today.  Last time this happened I never noticed.  Wonder if anyone will notice today?

Have a good one everyone!

• nativemainer
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

NM Good u'r on here this morning we were wondering what happened yesterday--U'r part of the morning line-up. LOL

I love when the Federal Gov. shuts down it just shows us we really don't have any control over anything anyway---back to my letter writing soneone is working, I'm sure. hahaha How can u shut down a government? This is so I'm 9 and u'r only 8 and 1/2 nanananana

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013

NM good post

hic

ok im in the dumps no job offers whts the f7448488448k going on

im working on my masters seems thats all they want

and that one university freaking did a powerpoint for they took it mybe its because I am on my hydros lol

I see my new pain doc today

when I stayed at my moms I was in exterme pain

I cant do things like I used to

anyway Ill get over it

I did waitress through college and when I needed x tra money but I cant  carry those trays anymore

Not sure what to do

this university wants my exact skill set no call im getting fercerated

ok enough with me

love u all

u r my best cyber friends ever

oh good cyn that sounds good

I figured out why that test shoulsd zero drugs I take these water pill sthey are in th ediet section the pharmaist told me they get rid of bloat when you are meds I was looking like I was prego they work...........................

so I think thats what happened and my paindoc would not blood test me my god he saw How I look yea im not taking the pills

he willl go on our voodoo list dr socio is his name now he is doc sociopath

k

Gotta get my pill on

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

to copyright.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Mornin Caufee Fir me Loungettes!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

GM lara don't worry u'll get the right jb. I just feel bad cuz u still have so much pain and u shouldn't, I don't understand why u have so much.

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

Good Tuesday morning....leaving early to drop DD off at the bus...so will go to school early and walk in the hood there!!!  See you all tonight!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Have a good day Karen!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Hi Lara,

i'm lat to dis partay.  What kinda job you lookin fir?  Want to know what the right kinda smoke signals to send up.  Something will turn up and hopefully soon. 

Me when I'm done gettin me big new boobs, I'm going to apply to Hooters.  That way when they turn me down I can sue them for age discrimination.  You in???

Hope you havin a cheerier day and nothin hurts too bad.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited October 2013

Kathy, thanks for ‘splainin. Sounds like all is good and she just wants to put this behind her and not think about it anymore? But I too think having a copy of the report is just a good thing to have, even if she just gives it to you. Hopefully you can talk her into doing that. So no more treatments are necessary right? No chemo, no rads? We ALL want to make sure your baby is ok!!!! Oh wow, and the 2 of you going to TX next month, make it a sailabrashun.

Thanks for the camping buddy Lynne, hopefully DH won’t mind! Rads aren’t too bad to deal with, hardest part is when the fatigue sets in. Best I can say about that is to rest, or it will get worse. Don’t fight it. Have fun at your luncheon today, and that is really nice that your chemo nurses met up with you too. Will watch for pics on your blog. Ha ha, I think we should all apply at Hooters!!!

Cami, my doc appt is just a well female check up, those things that we LOVE to do! Leaving for camping on Thursday is out, no tenting, not even the Hilton. If it’s too cold to go riding, there is no sense in going. Might go next Sunday, depends on the weather. LOVE the JD bouquet you found for DorK. And you don’t need anything else broken, so not doing that to your ribs.

Dort, I was a beery good girl and did not pinch de doc until he was done with you, den I pinched him 284 times. He looks like a pizza face. Nice to hear that mom had a good day, I just wish it could be every day. The :poop: thing was hilarious!

Bernie, you are more than welcome for the link. Where do you get ELF from? No fur babies for me to give pills to! Too funny. Pretty cheap for the broccoli…..lol.

Lara, why you in de dumps girl? Can’t have that, got to cheer you up. The right job will come along at the right time, right now you need to get well and bix your self.

Interesting info Cyn, about larger breasted women burning more, and afro American.  Oh yes, it is MUCH prettier out here as opposed to concrete and buildings! Just ask Pwoud Mary.

Karen, we went to Durango one year and then took the train up to Silverton.

Oh bummer NM on the computers. But don’t worry about us, get done what you gots to get done. Oh no, a WHOLE jar of PB? I hope it didn’t make her sick.

DOTD - Pizza Highball

3/4 ounces Heaven Hill Bourbon

3/4 ounces Bombay Dry Gin

1/4 ounce Stock Sweet Vermouth

1/4 ounce Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth

1/2 ounce oregano shrub syrup

Brio Chinotto, to fill

Combine liquors and syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into ice-filled highball. Top with Brio Chinotto

• dara_diverse
    edited October 2013

I jest lost a huge post, so pissed off.

Does anyone here have windows 8 and know how to make the fn computer stop changing the font size? I keep hitting something as I type and the font shrink so teeny tiny and I have to keep zooming it up and den it happens four words later. I am ready to toss dis ting in de pool. Speaking of, mese gotza take de kids to the pool and drop off a bus full. BRB! dat enless me Dad comes home for his morning break, I have to talk with him. He making me nuggin futs bdw.

Lara, hugs to you love. Hang in dere. And love de name of your doctor, you so funny. I feel your pain though. the perfect job will come, jest be patient. i know dat not easy so in de meantime, dwink and eat pills. love you!  

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited October 2013

Men Never Listen

On a flight to Chicago, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. The flight attendant noticed his predicament.

Sir, she said, "You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch. Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR. Who would know if he touched them? He couldn't resist. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this. Anticipating great pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, He pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to this unbelievable pleasure. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure. When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy. Next thing he knew he was in a hospital as soon as he opened his eyes. A nurse was staring down at him with a smirk on her face.

What happened?" he exclaimed. "You pushed too many buttons," replied the nurse. "The last button marked ATR was an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."

Men Never Listen.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

Bernie where is the like button?  I'm sitting here peeing myself with laughter!!!

• dara_diverse
    edited October 2013

OMG, before I forget I have BIG news. I have located moler focker and he far far away. But I think he up to no good and worry for mese dear friend Chrissy B. A bit o history for de newer goils who may not know Chrissy B. She is a beautiful and loving loungette that lives in AUstralia. She was de first loungette ever that I hosted at my home, she stayed with me for a week two years ago September. Well some of you might have seen the chit chat about her DD's wedding that happened on Saturday. So another quick HTL history lesson for newer goils on de Moler Focker, he look jest like that fellow from de show De Waltons, John Boy. Here his pic

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

OMG Dork!!!  Are you telling me that he is here?!  in Australia?!  Oh noooooo!!!!!

• dara_diverse
    edited October 2013

Ok, had to hit submit so I did not lose this. Ennyway, de boy used to follow a goil named Stella around de lounge and stalk her and de other loungettes. Ebertime he try to enter the HTL, wese have de tenders or HTL security throw his ugly a$$ outta de lounge. We have gone as far as sending him to China via the HTL UFO. But he always find his way back looking for Stella. Another history lesson goils, Stella started as mese alter ego but someone here (dat innocent one) brought her to life and made her sorta mese child. I send her to reform school until she cried so hard that Lori took her out and I tink it was she that hosted Stella and straightened her out. Back to current, Stella has been lost, last seeen in los vegas in May, as usual she was up to no good. I try to find a picture. 

So ennnyway, todey I am in Chrissy B's facebook looking at her DD's wedding pics (there are a few more just posted which bdw are SO incredibly. The photographer and the scenary and de bride are de most unique and beautiful wedding pics mese eber seen. Well hot damn, I looking at de pics and see a comment from a boy named John Thomas and I click into his pic and walaaa, he Moler Focker. He is in Australia stalking Chrissy's DD! De nerve of dat boy. 

ok, before i lose this, gonna hit submit then try to come back and talk to mese loves. But mese Dad jest came home. He is on fire as he told me that Mom said that she does not love him. He asked her three times and she said no. My patience is growing so thin with him, he said he leaving to go back home in two days. I telled him that I can take off his distrubutor cap of his car and he said I do not know how. I showed him on youtube that I can do it. ugh. ok, will try hard to finish up. so many things I need to talk about and need to talk to mese goils dat I love so much. but first jest had to tail ye all that I found moler focker without even trying! I know Chrissy will not mind that I am busting on a friend of a a friend. It so funny, the guys friends call him JB for John BOy. And seems he is now into classy old cars. I tank God he found a hobby and in Australia. Good luck Chrissy B hehehe. 

bdw, Chrissy, your DD is such a beautiful bride and the love jest radiates through in the pics. I envy her as that DH of hers is one hottie. And you say that he is jest so in love with your DD. I could not be happier for ya. Well cept that moler focker be lurking, wait and see. lmao. :poop:!

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

Yippeee Doo Dah!!! ChrissyB is in de HTL.....yay!!!! HI Chrissy....the wedding was gawgeous...did you see us? We were teeny tiny and hid behind the cupcakes below the wedding cake...got to see all the fun reception action! For the wedding we were in her bouquet! DId you make your dress with the crocheted (knitted?) top? SOOOOOO beautiful!!! And your DD's wedding gown was just amazing. Now STAY here awhile and pop in more often....dats a Dr. Kat order!!!!!!

Dorkie, Still praying things improve on your end.....well not on "your end" like your butt, but on 2nd thought I guess you need help there too so all de kids will go into de pewl. BUT want your surgery wounds to totally heal, want your dad to totally behave.....

Lara, OMG with all your skills it sux that you can't find a job yet. BUT you are still recovering from surgery too.....did you ever get compensation for getting laid off while taking care of your bc? They should definately pay you till you find another job....shouldn't they? Maybe a good attorney can help? And Dr. Sociopath....funny! HOpe you start feeling better quickliest too.

Bernie, YUCKO.....and broccoli farts are de worst!!!! Thats funny.....plus the guy in the airplane bathroom!!!! Hope your knee and toe are better now....and DON'T FALL DOWN ANYMORE!!! Take that advice from the loungette that said to drink on de floor!!!! LOL. Hugs!

YAY NM is baaaaaack....wese all missed  you!!!! I bet Sadie was licking dat p-nut buttah off the roof of her mouth forever! 

Lori, Yeah I sure want to see that path report, esp since this is the same dr that "covered his tracks" on the path report on her tongue.....said he got it all while the path report said margins were not clear. Just wanna make sure this path report on her neck is ok. I am SO glad she decided to join me to see her sister. IT will be awesome!!! I have to make sure they don't upgrade me though (as I will be gold by then) unless they put her next to me, as she may get panicky during the flights. Right now we have exit rows, on the side with just 2 seats, on all 4 flights. Yay! Love your DOTD....cute....but that face, omg thats scary looking....almost looked like he had lost all his skin till I read the pizza part!!!

Cami, I know, wasn't our "poop" lesson fun! And remember Adam only gave up ONE rib, not an entire side, so DON'T do that! You and your sister...I just don't know about you two...I think we need to keep our eyes on you!!!! OR maybe assign a tender to make sure you don't get into any twouble. Oh heck, then you will get into more twouble!!!! LOL....love ya!

4sew, did you see the Undercover Boss recently? It was the guy that owns Twin Peaks, and he had his friend, the former owner (CEO?) of Hooters, act like a customer that crossed the line, just to see how the bartender handled him. IT was neat, but boy you can see why he calls it "Twin Peaks"!

Karen, Julie, Cyn, Sue, etc........you all have a wonderful day too!!!!

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

OOPS I took so long to write, I missed your last post Dorkie! EEEEWwwwwwww Moler Focker Boy is in OZ! Well, luckily that is a humongous country and surely they can move him to another location. I know....pwetend that Stella is dere too....out on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkeling....den JB will twy to find her...its a bigass place...neber been to de great reef, but looks beeeutifool in pictures. OH I have ta see de other pics Chrissy posted!!!!! Dang it, don't let your dad know you KNOW how to take the dist cap off, jest do it....and hide it, as he surely would know how to put it back on. Or hide his keys, or sumtin!!!! I wish he realized how much you love him and how much you do for him. PLUS he can't get hurt by what your mom says, he needs to know she is not responsible for what she says at this point. I am sure you tell him she DOES love him.....maybe show him some older pics that show her love? Like them hugging or kissing or just being close to each other, in her better days before dementia? I feeel for what you are going through.... (((((DORKY)))))

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

For u dork I puke when I see moler boy yuck pizza boy had to add in Tan mom

• Orange73
    edited October 2013

Thank u goils,

I am going to sue everyone working on the dickmore thing and yes kat I sue the other one

4 I just got my implants now I have nuero pathic pain from 7 surgeries in one year

No nips or aerole yet

They are fixing the insecion line in Jan

cam thanku

kat where u going now

brb

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Eewwwwwwwee