Comments

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2014

the fairy gave it to me

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2014

OK that's it That is Stella--she has a supply of everthing==but good Lara rest.

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited March 2014

Hi girls,was hoping for a drama free place to escape. I understand what 4sew's dh said was not very nice. I admit I don't know what he said but I heard he defended his wife. Maybe he was not very nice about it. That's not cool ,we shouldn't be mean to anyone. And I know they weren't honest with us but who here hasn't let their dh read this thread? He didn't read anything more than what we all share sometimes. Ok we don't pretend that we're someone else but it wasn't like he was taking secrets to the nazis. She probably wanted to share her fun new place with him and felt he wouldn't be accepted. Maybe he wanted an escape from her cancer chit. Idk,I know Kat is cool and deserves to be here and 4sew seems nice and I'd like to give her a chance. So far I haven't heard anything bad out of her mouth yet. So until I do I'll welcome her here. It's all about the cancer,not bashing peeps who are a little covert about how they share this thread with their family. I hope Kat comes around and she knows we'll defend her if needed. But for now 4sew is being cool with us so let's be cool with her. I've already had some experiences on here with not everyone welcoming me and so have some other girls. On this thread and other threads I've heard about the lack of acceptance. I don't want to make anyone feel like chit,this place is all we have when we want to talk about bc. No one else understands as much as we all do. We can talk about anything here so let's keep it nice and try to be more tolerant of everyone. More accepting even if we're not all alike in every way. I hate giving my opinion on anything because nobody ever takes it well and they don't like being disagreed with. That's been my experience in life with some ppl,let's hope these opinions are accepted with an open mind. Cheers all.

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

you said it exactly right Shan

Thank u girlfriend 

Love u all

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited March 2014

OK - good news. (drumroll please) I AM FINISHED RADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

imageRED

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2014

bralaluyah Red, congrats!!! I am so happy for you. 

Rounds for all goils, yipppppeeeeee! cheers! *CLINK CLINK* 

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Clink right back atcha Dork.

• RedReading
    edited March 2014

Kayysss allsss youuusss ladiess in da housssee. I hab dun finished se rads!!!!! Mese toilet ist broke cuz me big friend is sleepin ober! 

Mese dones care cuz she my friend from 11. Who cares if she now is a 260+ gal!

• RedReading
    edited March 2014

I just lubs lubs her

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited March 2014

Good for you Red! I just started chemo…for next 18 wks, Then surgery… went to rad oncol on Tuesday, I have to do 33 rounds…arrghh.. won't be till September/October. I can only imagine how exciting to be done with it all!!!  Woohoo for you!! Congrats!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Genny it'll go quickly u'll be surprised just take- as we say- one day at a time, and we're here for support in any way we can.

Red gotsa love u.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

aww, soo sawry Genny. De goils will helpeth you git through it all. And it goes fast. Mese xDH jest went through 3 mo of it and it went by quickliest. I tailed him to look forward to being 10% done first. Den 25% for the big "I am a quarta way dere" den half way and so on. Dat way, it not so oberwhelming, k? I do this fraction chit with mese work day cuz it suck. At 10:30am, mese is 2/7.5% of de way done. wooop wooop. and if I work a late shift for sumbuddy, I look foward to 5 o'clock when all de bosses leave henstead of looking foward to 8 pee em when I am done work. it is less oberwhelming, git it? it not easy to git spayshally when wese all dwunk as effing hail, titties up as mese goil CHrissY B would say.

speaking of Chrissy were de hail you been goil????????????? please report asapliestest. 

and hailo to all goils, ken ya tail mese dwunk? hi shanana unde you widdle secwet squirrel ye~ hehe!~ hiccup

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

Goldie ... Nice hottie!!  And it's my birthday today!!

First day of spring and..... It snowed!! Then That kind of nice.

Cami... I'm trying to drink more water. I still have a headache. And I had chemo today, only the Herceptin. They think maybe I need to drink more warer to not be dehydrated. 

Orange....  I hope everything goes well and that you don't have any pain!!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

image somehow I tink of dorky

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

oh did not see all dese prior posts, yippee Redsies, woooop wooooooop! ye sooo funnnneee, mese like funnnneeeeeee

and for de record, I aint fart sincen de elevator. tankfully mese all alone in dere. 

pants, i need a dwink. 

I should go to bed. me tired from all de partaying me did last night. and uh dis night too. ooops, me did not meeeeens to git so swunken dwunken! hiccup burp and a fartsie, ooooooops!

• princessrn
    edited March 2014

red...

• princessrn
    edited March 2014

red... Yay on being done with poopy rads!!!!!

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

hiya Princess P, did not see ye eidder, dwink that water goil. me dwink de good dwinks fer ya foah shoah. you be dwinking alcamahol in no time at'tall! me promise.

camM, did not see yer fart pointer post eidder, made me laff and laff hard. speaking of heard, were is mese faborite tender? or do I go to sleeeeep now in mese bed? or do mese fall sleep at cumputer in de lounge with mese goils? oh tough de-SIDtion. hehe, oops, dat be mo gas, saaaawry. oops, said de bad werd sawry, it slipped...... jest like a good fart, it happens ya know? should I go now? teheheheeh!

hi Lori, see ya in de aye flecking em baaaaby! it bese fwiedDEY tomorree, yipeeee! lets sailabrate! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&feature=kp

yeeeee haaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 

hey, i see lara sleeping ober dere by de percotini fountain. let's decorate her dern self! who's in??

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  

hooooooooooooooooooo ! let's sailabrate !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

mese playing trumpet, like? hehe, not really mese hehe!

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

mese partaying at dis fart festibal. 

that cwacking me de hail up, ebberyting kinda funny, ya know. he funny, she funny, ebberybuddy kinda funny, ya know???

• RedReading
    edited March 2014

Tanks tons for all de support goils. Mese drunkliest nows. Ise been drinkin mese beers. Hads mese friends ober to drink tree, not one, not two but tree bottles of de vine. Partay!!!!

I needs a Tender, like nowish. Sorta. OK 

Me drunkliest now. Nite nite. 

Hugs'n'kisses 

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

so habbilee habbey happey for ya ms red, wooop woooooop, how menny boddles, ya say sixtEEn? Me like yer fwends, dey waaaay cool. 

all have a non hobbly bobbly friedey! TGIF, wooo whoooooooo, not meeee! 

chEErs! 

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

tree does mean sixteeen, right ems? kk, i go now for real and mese aint a kidding yese! ch ch ch chiaaa cheers!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited March 2014

Wellhello girls!!  Woohoo for Red!!!!!  Clinking the drink girl!  all done and well done to you!!!!!!

I'm gonna say da woid......sorry for not being here but I'm here now and that's a good reason to party!!!!.....lol.  I bin a biddy goil, back and forth to da city ta see many doc etc but it's all good now,mees gets a new ear so I can hear in a couple of weeks and I gets a new knee (yeah, anudder one) in about ten weeks....yippeee!  When ise gettin better from all dat den ise cin gets to the HTL a bit more often!

Dorkie, you knows ise nebber far away.......lol.

TITTIES UP!!!!

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

Congrats RED thank goodnees

heres a hug and a shot

I missed the party

stella gave me a pill and I was sleeping

cam I work my 6 hours today whoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

poooooooooooooooooooooopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hugs

bbl

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Good Morning Gls

OH Crissy was in de lounge and I missed her==noder knee? And u have to hear so dat's good, but have to ake it easy on de knees Chrissy so use a cane maybe--speclly if u drink maybe hehehe It's always nice to see you.

Dorky I hope u got to slepp last nite girl--I know u'r thinking a lot but u have to have sleep to think--I think.

NM how's the weather, It's going to be warm today yes warmish, it wasn't bad yesterday, but my SIL said it's getting cold again in a couple of days again. But the sun felt so good and no wind yesterday just sun. I'm not a sun sitter but when u feel it , it just feels so good on u'r whole body. I forgot.

Lori do u have plans for the week-end---have u showed our lounge to the newbies, I think they'd like it, I don't know what page it's on.I remember when I first watched this I just got the whole picture and enjoyed it so much.

Princess how do u feel today?

Lara, Lara, r u working today? I hope not---I know it take these Doc time to think about things but u'll see when u least expect it u will be in touch. I hope u feel better today.

Oh I actually went out yesterday and walked around the store to pick up a few things and my meds, stupid me I didn't get a cart I was only getting like 3 things, but didn't know where anything was (I told my DD to wait in the car) well I finally got my meds and stuff and I could barely walk and a little old lady --believe me older than me) asked if she could help me--I guess I didn't realize how bad I must have looked but I declined-I would have killed her if I fell on her--then I'd be arrested for involuntary manslaughter, I could have got 5 yrs on that or 2 with 3  yrs probation--so I took my chances and made it out the store--My DD said did't u use a cart???? No I would have gone in as her voice got a little higher--well I made it. So when I got home she got me a cold pack and my pain meds and I just sat until it clmed down a couple of hours. I crack myself up. Oh I did see my Onc. and that was another maze of walking--u really feel like a rat in that maze--so Bone scan Monday and that means I have to be quiet. GRRRRR. Oh she felt something on my deboobed area and she asked if I noticed it and I immediately said Oh I don't feel myself up anymore-so bone scan I think she thinks I'm a pervert.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

OK Lara u'r up, that means u'r working I think u said  OK take anything u needs to do it. (((HUGS))) little one.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited March 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!TGIF!What a freakin' long week this has been.More snow coming in tomorrow.Temps in teens nad 20's with wind chills
    expected next week.Good freakin' Lord,
    enough is enough!

OK, no to ketchup.

Goldie--I don't have
    an iPhone (too expensive) and I hadn't thought to back the phone up to the
    computer.I'm working on getting the
    info out of that phone, can't read the screen but I can still get calls, but
    I'm beginning to think I should just start putting in new numbers as I need
    them.But, I had some hard to find
    numbers in there. . . Yeah, Sadie will cuddle with anyone who will scratch her
    tummy.She just loves attention, as long
    as she can see where I am.Thank for the
    water heater info, I have to wait for the hot water get through the pipes now,
    figure that's pretty normal no matter what your source of hot water!

Happy Birthday
    Princess!

4--a week at the
    Ballagio, what fun!Such a beautiful
    place.

Mema--Wow, and I was
    upset about my phone!My mom has a fob
    key car and it cost her a lot of money to replace a fob she lost, crazy.I can understand you being mad at DH!

ORLA--so glad you
    found an expert Doc!

Julie--Maxine really
    rocks!

DorKable--so hard
    for your Dad to hear that from his doc, but he'll probably take it better from
    the doc than from you or you sister.And
    it's scary when our classmates are ill and some have died.Very scary.

I have got to start
    staying up late and visiting the lounge to see what DorKy is up to!

Cammy--I don't drive
    fast, no matter what.Too much fun
    watching other drivers get all upset,pass me and then seeing them in the ditch a mile down the road!

Goldie--Maybe you
    and your DH should wear masks when you into town?Isn't that what they do in China, or maybe
    Japan?I remember when I went on
    vacation there was an oriental man checking in that was wearing a mask over his
    mouth, but UNDER his nose, like that was going to help!I almost laughed out loud.

Mema--I need to find
    bigger travel mugs to carry my likker around in!

BBBBBErnie!!!!!!!!!Congrats on the grand nephew, I can imagine
    how much fun you will have babysitting him when Sinead goes back to work.I will miss your posts here, I learned a lot
    from you and always looked forward to your posts.

Red
    RH--HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO MORE
    RADS!NO MORE RADS!NO MORE RADS!

Cammy--great group
    hug photo!

Princess--isn't snow
    a great way to celebrate the first day of spring????

Mornin'
    Chrissy!Hooray for new ears and new
    knees!

Cammy--yesterday it
    rained, as in downpours off and on, then last night it froze up solid,
    again.In other works, the weather
    hasn't changed.Getting very tired of
    this!

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is theIrish Spring

1 oz Irish Whiskey

1/2 oz Peach Brandy

1 tsp Cherry

1 slice Orange

1 oz Orange Juice

1 oz Sweet and Sour
    Mix

Directions

Pour all ingredients
    (except orange slice and cherry) into a collins glass over ice cubes. Garnish
    with the slice of orange, add the cherry on top, and serve.