how about drinking?

Comments

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited March 2014

Morning DahhhLinKs!

Red -- woohoo...Gr8 news!  Ur on da mend girl, so hippyhappy fer ya!!

Dory - u cwackin mese up, u wuz on a roll last night.  Today is FrieDday...woohoo...u bout 1/2 way to da end of ur day?  How's ur daddy?

Princess - did u hab a goot birfday yesterday?  wha u do, n e ting spashall?  How u feeling?  I kno those head aches...skeerd mese so bad I called da on-call...dey jes sed to take more pain med and NOT to wait til it got dis bad again.  I jes hated taking pills, but like all da good nurses here sed....stay on top of it.  So I've learnt to take da dang pills...ugh...oh, n me n willie get along now too.  I like him bettah den da pills.  Yes, drink da water, lots of it, but they shud b adding chit to ur drip b4 and after to keep u hydrated too.  I can't member what its called...so simple to.  I kno dis, but brain not woiking dis ayem.  (((P)))

Cyn - where u b?  What r ur days off wif ur new schedule.  U prolly sed, but agin, brain farts all over taday.

ChrissyB - In da House last night.  WooHOO on new ear!  Not happy to hear u hab to have knee surg tho..ugh...like u don't have enuf on ur plate already.  Muah!!

Lara O'lara - glad u gotz some good sleep.  Stella can b a good girl sumtimes.  Glad she gave u a pill dat woiked.

Cami - LOL, not really, not funny but I get da mental pic of u in da store n it makes me giggle...me bad goil I knos, but can't hailp it.  Glad u got back to da car without incident tho.  How come u don't feels urself up anymore...dats all I have going for me sumtimes...jk.  Keep us posted on da bone scan on Monday. 

NM - DOTD sounds mauvelous!  Dang the bad weather...I keep praying to da weather dude to lighten up already...send some sunshine to ya.  He's not listening.  I'll send u cyber sunshine and warmer temps K?

image there ya go!!

LUBSLUBSLUBSLUBSLUBS N BIG HUGZ!!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2014

Hi goils, pooping in for a mid day dwinkypoo, hiccup, tank ye mese servants, you awesome. rounds for all to sailabrate friedey!! woo hooo! 

cheeRs goils!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2014

Good afternoon me ladies----1/2 thru Fried-day and good thing, I'm tired and I had to call my voice mail for a message and I had to call the customer back--I don' like that really And then someone called and siaid Oh Dan knows me and gave me her number--so I sent it on and Dan sy to me What did she want fixed and where does she live and I said she said she knew u--He's like well I don't remember-Ha I told him I don't get into what u do with someone on a first name basis--so excuse me for not being nosey. Again I don't want to end up in court testifying for anything---OOOO do I watch to many crime shows--I see crime everywhere, I gotsta stop.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2014

congrats red on finishing rads, now don't forget to keep lotioning  and rest and eat well but keep drinking tooHappy

• juliet62
    edited March 2014

happy birthday princess   ,hope you had a good day

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited March 2014

Hey there. Tanks for all de party talk for mese finishing mese rads. Yay me!

I have a friend, my best since I was 11 little years old, who arrived in Wednesday and left about 1/2 hour ago. I love her better than my luggage, but... I'm glad she's gone home. I really didn't feel up to entertaining, you know? And then there's my mom.

Last Saturday, she woke up to inches of water thru her entire townhouse at the retirement home. Water main had burst and it was coming up though the tile floor in her bathroom. Very traumatic for anyone, let alone a 78 year old. They relocated her and we have spent a lot of this week (thank god I was off work) dealing with insurance and restoration guys and the home itself. 

Well, my mom seems to do things in pairs that just make it tougher to deal with. Last year she broke her back (and spent 3 weeks in hospital) 4 weeks before moving from a 4 bedroom home into the 4 room retirement home. So there's me, visiting the hospital 2 1/2 hour round trip and stopping on the way home to pack her house up for her. 

This year, she is going through all of this flooding business and..... wait for it...... she leaves on a cruise on Saturday night. So she has given everyone my cell number so they can have a contact person. I'm going to be in Vancouver - probably not a lot I can do from there, but it made her feel better.

Why is it that stuff like this just happens to her? And mostly, I'm left with the mess. And she goes into shock that lasts weeks and makes really bad decisions. So I have to be there for her.

Dork I really feel for you and the situation with your dad. I know you love him to pieces and your heart breaks every time something bad happens with him. {{{{Dork}}}}

OK I'm done feeling with the personal pity party now. Tenders you can put away the tiny violins that were playing for me. And get me a beer darn it. What does a girl have to do for a drink around this... O thank you. Ahhhhh. That's better.

((((((huggles))))))

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

imageOK all packed up

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited March 2014

Cami, you are too funny. Lubs ya!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Red u have u'r hands full now- and it's not the best time for u I know---so I hope it doesn't go so hard on you.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

OK I think Lori said she was going to be busy today, so we haven't heard from her yet.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2014

ahh done with work my shoulder is killing me frozen shoulder

I never heard bk from that doc weird......

Anywho I'm going through with the nip surgery idk I'm meeting with a breast doc to idk what to do in my jams resting

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Lara I'm sure u will hear from that Dr. it just takes time or she would never have contacted you. But now relax for u'rself and don't think about all this stuff for the weekend, there's nothing to do now so just do nothing.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2014

Gosh you lot have been busy. 

Sending best wishes, congratulations and hugs to be passed out as needed. I am on my iPhone so it's difficult to type and post pictures. 

Have a good Friday night  and weekend.

Slainte

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Aly just hoping u feel better.

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

fried egg party

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

I'd rather have a pepper and egg sandwich on fresh Italian bread. Then drink the nite away.

• juliet62
    edited March 2014

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

aw omg Juliet I love him he's huge

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Julie OMG He's so big and looks so regal and I love u'r hair.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited March 2014

Did somebody say party??image

• 4sewwhat
    edited March 2014

Julie, your fur baby is so cute!  So are you!!!

Hi Loungettes!  Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend!

I tink Stella put soap in da fountain again tho..............

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

Juliet… Thank you that's beautiful!

NM...  Seriously snow on my birthday ugh!!

Cami.. I was doing okay but today's been a really rough day. Abdominal cramping is back nausea things takes super bitter it hurts when I swallow like my esophagus hurts. So I'm in bed I took my pills and I'm just trying to relax a little bit. 

Lara... I work today too. It wears you out.

I had It arranged with my ex-husband to take the kids this weekend. I had them two weeks in a row and then asked him to have them two weekends in a row so that I could rest. Because it's my birthday celebration on Sunday,  I asked  him to have them home at four instead of six so his response was well maybe they should just a by you all weekend. I had to write back and say look I'm tired I'm sick my belly hurts please take the boys for the few days so that I can rest. Seriously !!!

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

red... So sorry about everything that your mom and you are going through! It's so disturbing, frustrating and just sucks all of your energy!!!! Best wishes that it goes as smooth as possible.    

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

Hi everyone! 

yes, it IS a partay and on friedey night, wooo hooo. Huggles to Red for what she is dealing with and to our princess RN for enduring tx. 

Jule, lubs de pic of you and de puppy, soooo cute! and great pic of you, lubs yer expresso too. hehe! burp ~ whats ta dwink dis night???? burp, oopzzzzz's!

i jest lubs ye goils. 

Hi all ye!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

4444 Super funny dog.

Princess oh do u need to rest, it's to hard to work and take the all weekend--I hope u start feeling better quickliest.

• 4sewwhat
    edited March 2014

Princess, I hope he took the kids and you get some rest!  Happy belated BDay, sorry I missed it yesterday.  Have fun at the celebration Sunday!

Red, bummer about your mom's flood.  I flooded our house once remodeling a bathroom.  Water was pouring through the ceiling in the kitchen.  Unfortunately the fan was on spraying the water everywhere!  Basement has a good few inches by the time we got the water shut off.  I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and called DH hysterical about the broken water!  managed to do damage on all 3 floors!!!

Hiya Dork, I hope you and Lara didn't work too hard today and don't have to work tomorrow.  How's your dad doin'?  I am heading to Vegas on the 7th and Mema and I are going to meet up!  I jus got lucky she was going to be in town at the same time.

Cami, is this what you wanted??

• 4sewwhat
    edited March 2014

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

ooooooooooooooookey,. who     bese     HOGGIN de tenderzz??????? me needs a dwink. bin told by sumbuddy, duno who hese bese but he seds mese flagged. i has no flag, wdfluck???? ~hiccccccup~~burrrrrrP! tehehe. 

wese hasing de greatlyestest dey ya'llz. tank ye for sezzing, k? oooo geeze meeeze dqunkerliest den usuaYouALLLL. i still sailabiting de sumting, ken't bremembar. okey den, i tink i go. de floor de flooor, nber lubed ye more!!!! mese has mese eyes shut now, no fn jokestar goils. iffin mese hitting de write keys on dis heree computetar, it i freaking farking miraclalacumousistist. 

hey NOW! ... > fjj. oh tooo funnnnneeee. ye all made me laffff which be wise mese lubslubslubs ye lal all goilsm mey i has yer attention por facvor. what is a favor anywaaay ~burp c oops suzzzzece me. night night n sleep tite n dwink tomorree TO B right. tehehe, i made dat up.

dorK ouTTTT! cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr                               zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !   ! ! !!!!!!        !

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

~hiccccccccCCCCUPPPpppp. oh no! 

so Cam, ye like a farking gene eee ous lious goil eh? say it iddnt so. 

so sew so 4what, me dwunk so foygib k> 

where de pHHHHHuuuuuck is de brekfast trwaaaaay? mes hugarity ya see. but not to be funcused with hugariANN. i not hungariann. me dorK, k> salute me dern me. i salute ye, k? ok. ober n ober i keep falling ober de world of lubslubslubs. glad me sed so, chEErs. big ears. knees, ho kneews, oh meese, it mary ellen ANNNND eLIZabtitchbeth.  

thank ye all for hearing mese werds.  and me sez nutting bout turds. hehe, harhar, dat ryme. 

can i borrrrow a diiiiiime> kk, nighty night, roger THaT shitheats! 

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

OOOHHH Fu*k Dork u got u'r goofy big foot inmy eyeball, u know I sleep on de floor all de time close to da likker and tendhas...

444That looks so yummy just the way it possed to look not burnt eggs, but fluffy, like a cloud. YUM

Member I told u I was off Aromasin for a while (I did it myself) well I finally was able to sleep now I take it again, and I can't sleep chit, chit chit. Oh well de longe is here too.