Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Options

Comments

• lisa54
    lisa54 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2006
    Options

Add me to the circle, too! My prayers are with everyone for positive auras in all situations, be it physical, personal, or financial. In my case all three! Hugs and prayers, Lisa

• normalcani
    normalcani Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I would like to add Lilia aka NaughtyByNature to the list too.... She needs us right now...... She has posted in the Recurrance thread.....

Hugs....
    Candi
  • csp
    csp Member Posts: 119
    edited August 2006
    Options
    This is a really neat sight that you can go and light a candle for anyone in you thoughts the candle will burn for
    24 hrs I think ~

Just click on the link http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm

Carrie
  • csp
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I would like to add Debbyfive to the list of ladies needing circled. I am going to post a prayer thread for her in inspirations ~
    Carrie
  • Member_of_the_Club
    Member_of_the_Club Member Posts: 263
    edited August 2006
    Options

OK, I need to get some sleep. Anyone on the night shift want to take over with my shotgun? I promise to sleep with one eye open, in case my sisters need anything.

• susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Me too. I'm taking up Mary Anne on her offer for the little hotel over the hill. Gotta get some sleep tonite. I think our sisters are resting easy.

We love you Robin, Mena, Lila, Debby5, rhymeee, Denise, Cheri, Marsha, Katz & Sarah, Gwenn, Pennylane, Dianne, Shelliks and KarenL.

Prayers for comfort and recovery.

God Bless
    Susan

• Deese
    Deese Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2006
    Options
    You all are the best. Speechless.

Now which wagon has the Serta Posturepedic? I need my sleep.

Love,
    Denise
  • sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited September 2008
    Options

• Naniam
    Naniam Member Posts: 586
    edited August 2006
    Options
    The fire is burning reflecting on the faces of our sisters, wood stacked to the side for the night, coffee and water for the hot chocolate is on, voices are getting softer and some are down for the night. The night owls are already on watch and the cool night air feels so good. Not sure where the cowboy is at the moment but some of these gals can sure keep you laughing. The joy and comfort of these sisters brings tears to my eyes.

Lord, we lift our friends who are facing this mountain and have a steep climb to the top. We are all hurting for them and as we share in their fears we are also realizing some of our own. Bless them, heal them, give them strength for the days ahead, may they feel only the peace and comfort you can give and may they know their friend is holding their hand in the darkness and lonliness of the night. May tomorrow bring hope. May they feel the love of the many sisters who too will walk to the top of the mountain with them.

Rest well, sisters. We have wraped you in love and prayers.

Brenda
  • littlecatsfeet
    littlecatsfeet Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Gonna curl up next to the fire - but I'll be up for early morning watch.

Have a peaceful night - you are all in my prayers -

Leslie
  • Sige
    Sige Member Posts: 334
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Mena...as requested...

...and if they tire you out too much...

GARGANTUOUS hugs to all you other ladies....LILIAAAAAAAAAA sweetie!

Sending FIGHTING ENERGY to all!

Hugs
    Peggy
  • csp
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Brenda ~
    That was beautiful.

Carrie
  • Sandra1957
    Sandra1957 Member Posts: 1,064
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Brenda - That brought tears to my eyes. You have a way with words. Thank you.

Peggy - It looks like the catfight is over. Plenty of cowboys for all the cowgirls. Don't forget a little something for yourself.

I love all of my sisters and wish them all pleasant dreams!
  • nosurrender
    nosurrender Member Posts: 737
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Brenda that was pure poetry.

I will take my usual shift.
    I see I have company thanks to Peggy.
    um, Well I guess you could call it
    Cowgirl Up.

(I will take a double shift just to be thorough)
  • christineK
    christineK Member Posts: 735
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Quote:

The fire is burning reflecting on the faces of our sisters, wood stacked to the side for the night, coffee and water for the hot chocolate is on, voices are getting softer and some are down for the night. The night owls are already on watch and the cool night air feels so good. Not sure where the cowboy is at the moment but some of these gals can sure keep you laughing. The joy and comfort of these sisters brings tears to my eyes.

Lord, we lift our friends who are facing this mountain and have a steep climb to the top. We are all hurting for them and as we share in their fears we are also realizing some of our own. Bless them, heal them, give them strength for the days ahead, may they feel only the peace and comfort you can give and may they know their friend is holding their hand in the darkness and lonliness of the night. May tomorrow bring hope. May they feel the love of the many sisters who too will walk to the top of the mountain with them.

Rest well, sisters. We have wraped you in love and prayers.

Brenda, thank you for those beautiful words. I have pisted them above, everyone should see this.
    Thanks for the dancing cowboys too. One minute I am crying the next I am laughing.
    I'm here now, just got home from work. I am ready to take over for a little while and pray with all my heart. As soon as I grab a cup of jo and let one of those cowboy twirl this little lass round a few times.
  • JoanofArdmore
    JoanofArdmore Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Hi Dear Ones,
    I have been riding around the outer wagon perimeter all night, armed and watching out for the slightest sign of the wretched beast.
    The night is quiet, rest well.You are loved, you are loved.
    And loved too, the faithful defneders.Brenda, you are absolutely beautiful!Thank you!!With such defending sisters, how can everything not be all right?
    NoSurrender, I hope you have gone to sleep.I will finish up the shift.The air is crisp, the stars are bright, even the girls who can't sleep are sleeping!I'm comfortable, but vigalent.By the time I sleep, the sun will be coming up, morning shift will be here.You all can party merrily with those cowboys, and make coffee on the campfires!(Owls and bats are used to noisy sleeping!)
    Rest well everyone.Love,j
  • PoohRN1962
    PoohRN1962 Member Posts: 176
    edited August 2006
    Options
    up early...I am here to relieve the night watch.
    I am counting my blessings...how wonderful to have found all of you!

(who's got the cowboy? MY turn!)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Well, Im joining vicki with the early morning watch. Brought some fresh coffee and tea.

The sun is starting to peak over the horizon. Daylight will be here soon. We stand strong and we stand tall.

I just saw a falling star and made my wish.

Now i'm stomping my foot and Im saying "I made as hell and Im not gonna take it anymore." So there - as I am sticking out my tongue.

Nicki
  • Member_of_the_Club
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I'm back up as well. Shotgun in one hand, coffee in the other. Glad to know it was a peaceful night.

You gals who handled the night shift might want to go get some rest.
  • Boop
    Boop Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2006
    Options

Ladies, I do not believe I have "met" a better bunch of ladies than you are..I am sitting here with tears running down my face after reading these posts..

As you all know, sometimes you can feel so lonely fighting this disease, and it so wonderful to know that you have some wonderful friends like you that know what you are going through and there to cheer you on, pray for you and hug you when you need it..Thank you so very much everyone and I love each one of you..

Sending big hugs your way...

Hugs and God Bless,
    Cherie

• fancy2
    fancy2 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2006
    Options

OK, I've fed th mules, 'n th dawgs, 'n th donkies. Shoveled all the poop, too. Thet wuz a job 'n a half. Gonna have some grub now, 'n a cuppa joe. Ya make good coffee, whoever dun it. Maybe taday we'uns kin send out a scoutin' party and see 'f we kin find tracks. Mebby we kin catch The Beast asleep and kill it afore it hurts us agin.

• tflowers
    tflowers Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2006
    Options

Ok all of the noise from the "fine hunks" has awakened me. I see that we are protecting even more of our "sister". No problem, we are all strong enough to protect. Much love....

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Here helping out on the day shift...keep those hunks parading so I can keep these radiation exhaustion eyes open!! No beasts will get past our special circle of healing wagons.
    Love and hugs all around
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Our view from over the hill.
  • AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited August 2006
    Options
    OK ladies, I have to admit that I spent last night in bed with the covers over my head crying, but I’m back now. I’m done with scared and sad and I’m moving on to ANGRY. Got my shotgun and I’m packing 2 extra pistols. I’ll be hog-tied before anything gets past me today! The beast doesn’t have a chance…I’m a great shot even when I’m mad…maybe especially when I’m mad.

Hugs to the night shift. You are ALL the best….

Deb C.
  • Sige
    Sige Member Posts: 334
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Quote:

Peggy - It looks like the catfight is over. Plenty of cowboys for all the cowgirls. Don't forget a little something for yourself.

Why thanks lini...don't mind if I do...

AND...there are very, very few men that could convince me to cross back over to the other side...can only think of two right off the top of my head...

imageimage

Have a great day!
    Peggy
  • christineK
    christineK Member Posts: 735
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Deb - why do things always get to us when we are under the covers. It all hit me this am, I put on my iPod, laid in bed and had myself a good cry over all of this. Got up, showered and I am also ready to face the day- kicking some cancer ass! Stand back, what's that saying about a "....woman's fury"
    Oh Peg, what a beautiful cowboy chica you found and I love those two guys.
  • Member_of_the_Club
    edited August 2006
    Options

Peggy, your taste in women is much better than your taste in men.

• BethNY
    BethNY Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2008
    Options
    i guess i get the afternoon shift...i'll take it gladly.
    thinking of all my sisters
  • gmr52
    gmr52 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Prayers for all the women listed above and those not mentioned but struggling with this dreadful disease including all the newbies and those with mets.
    Take care.