Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False

The next person is just happy to be alive.......right now.  (No worries, the feeling won't last.)

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True, But we made it and alot of it was because we have a Father that walk with us threw the storms.

Next person it thinking about what will be with the new president and health coverage.

• Marple

True but I'm Canadian.  I wonder about all our health coverage.

The next person is greatful for all she has met here on the boards.

• Wink
    Wink Member Posts: 476

VERY true!!!!!!!!!!

The next person will take a trip in the next two months.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

only down memory lane....

Next person already forked out money for their new deductible this year for health insurance

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

No I haven't.  We are very fortunate and do not have any deductible. 

The next person will go the treadmill tonight.  Yep, I am....

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False to treadmill, but did get a session in on DD's elliptical machine. (total 35 minutes!! most ever)

The next person has eaten something exotic. My list includes rattlesnake and alligator.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

Wild woman! Does buffalo count as being exotic? Does exotic have to be meat? Since I'm usually the cook I could probably treat your tastebuds to some rather exotic mac and cheese. How do you feel about rainbow food?

My dogs have been pretty happy about our walks around the hill hayfield- that's our stairmaster.

The next person hasn't eaten their chocolate Christmas Santa yet.

• curlieqs

LOL, ate mine right when I bought it Tongue out

Next person has hot flashes (I am 35 and have it now due to chemo...yay for chemo though!)

• faithandfifty

True-ish. I didn't receive a Santa, but I haven't eaten the fancy-chocolate that I was given.

Edited to add: True to hot flashes, as s.e. for AI.

Hey Curlie: my friend, Saint, stage 4, got HUGE happy dance news today. Her scans say that her current treatment plan is working and things are shrinking!!!! More good news for your file.

The next person had braces as a young-un.

• curlieqs

Thanks Faith, yahooooooooooooo!!!

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True and 6 teeh pulled to 'make room' ouch!!! I felt so sorry for myself.

Faith, I had a 'rain drop' therapy session today and had you there virually.  Not really a massage, but relaxing and something different.  My friend's daughter is studying to be a holistic healer so whenever she needs a practice body I volunteer.  Thank you for the wonderful news about Saint, she was the first person I met in Chat and made me feel so welcome.  I have a huge soft spot for her.

The next person is going to put the 'Christmas People' away this weekend.

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

I did put the christmas people and decorations away today.  Threw out the cards and now plan to open and fill out the new set of forms from SSI

I pray for healther life style this year.  I have done some sorry you have cancer eating over the last couple of months, but then I am thankful I am alive and want to get better.

I didn't have to schedule my Dr.'s appointment, I have had it for a while January 5 to see if I am healed enough to be scheduled for exchange of expanders.  I was hoping to have it over by my birthday on Feb 15th, but now I would like to be able to enjoy the inauguration week since I live near DC, I could make a party with the expanders, but may not be able to go if I have the exchange before the 20th of January.    I still hope that I have healed enough to have it scheduled for when ever I can have it.  I am so sick of these expanders digging in my chest.

The next person will be happy when the last surgery is complete and life can get back to so form of normal

• curlieqs

I have to redefine "normal", but lucky to be alive and pray for many more years.

Best wishes with your next and hopefully last surgery Pinky

Next person will spend the rest of the night cleaningUndecided

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False to cleaning........we rented Dark Horse and spent the evening enjoying a good movie

I second Curlieqs sentiments, Pinky - good luck and may you have an uneventful, boring and quick recovery!

The next person has a busy weekend coming up - 2 parties for us!

• footprintsangel

My parties are fighting for medical coveage and new paper work. Thats my party!

Next person will keep her New Years wish.

• jembs

I hope so.

I'm sorry foots, its bad enough to be fighting the disease. Hugs.  I have medical, but can relate to the paper work, I have been putting off all the ins forms.

The next person is trying hard to stay positive.

• footprintsangel

True, But it wears you out.

Next person is ready for Spring!

• sarahsewer
    sarahsewer Member Posts: 9

Nope, it is snowing gently.

Next person waiting impatiently for the coffee to be ready.

• faithandfifty

False. Not a coffee drinker.

Adding my good wishes for you Pinky. Welcome Sarah -- I don't recognize your smiling face. There are a couple of gals on this thread from WI.

The next person plans to get "moving" this weekend..... in earnest.

• jembs

True, am waiting for the coffee - today is a fosamax day and True I am going to include weigths this year so tomorrow is the day. Yikes, I originally said increas weights, hope that wasn't a fruidan slip Laughing

The next person has solved the 'new hair'.

• curlieqs

Have a wig, but do not wear it often.......it resembles NOTHING how my old hair was....long/red/curly. Now it is short/brown/straight. Big change!

Next person has an internet phone

• Marple

False.

The next person has a pot of soup cooking on the stove. 

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

False--that DOES sound delicious. Send me some, ok? Just how many egg rolls did you eat? :)

The next person is very tired of SE's from medications!!!

• jembs

TRUE and 'the new normal' and and and but having said that I am here and well enough to complain.

Sharon, I like your new spring look., Coonie, is that new? or have I been totally unaware?

The next person journals every day.

• curlieqs

I should, but I don't, but I will Laughing

Next person is hung over from their sleeping pill last night

• coonie

false - but I wish I had the discipline to do that. I think it's a good idea.

yeah---I changed because there were so many other Lisa's......I think coons are cute too :)

The next person loves Andy Griffith shows...

• coonie

oh false to hang over :)

next person loves andy griffith

• Marple

False, but I understand it's really therapeutic.

How many egg rolls did I eat you ask?  Well, 5!!!!!  But no plum sauce.  (Only cause I don't care for it.)

Thanks Hune, it's supposed to be the Rose of Sharon. 

Soups on in half an hour.  Come on over everyone.  Since we're all on diets there will be more than enough to go around.  There are also 4 eggrolls left.  We'll cut 'em up real small.

The next person really MUST get off the computer.

Edit to say, I must have missed the bottom of the last page and am answering false to a question I don't even remember now.  How pathetic is that?

Edit again to say, I answered false to journaling.

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583

True! It's after noon & I'm still in bed!! Thanx to the laptop from dh! LOL

The next person has a purring cat on their feet (I do)