Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Exchange City

Options

Comments

• lisasayers
    lisasayers Member Posts: 144
    edited February 2009
    Options

YvonneB...thank you!  It's actually been a lot more than just the two of us.  Carol, my sister-in-law was diagnosed with the ovarian cancer almost two years ago.  My Mom had another cancer last year and then exactly two weeks before I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my 38 year old sister was also diagnosed.  We are all very tired of the C word at our home.

Laura...my cancer center didn't give me any booklets!  They have a lot to learn!!!!

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam, everyone is welcome here.. if you have advice to give about exchange.. you have an exchange coming up... you just went through a bad experience.. and it is time to do it again.. or you are waiting ( like me) until the end of the year thanks to rads....etc.........

I must admit, I can see that you were having a terrible night. I am sorry. :(..

I also must admit, I am not sure what you meant by your post. I have read your terrible unfair story about your first exchange.. so, since you might have an impending one coming... you certainly belong here.

Your post sounded like you were really angry at someone here.. Could you help us understand so that we can see where you are coming from, and even though unintentionally, someone has offended you ( I think).. give them or us the opportunity to make up?

We ALL should feel 100% freedom to blow off steam with eachother.. we are all so alike in many, many ways.. so that part I get.... when we do.. lets talk it out and work it out if we can.

Laura <--------------- terribly sorry Pam had a crappy sad night!!!!

• rockwell_girl
    rockwell_girl Member Posts: 517
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam I just read your post at the end of my break and I had to head back because I had a meeting at 9:15.  It just got done and I asked my boss if I could scan out because I want to reply to you.  I by no means meant to hurt your feelings.  No way what you have been going through is your fault.  I remember your story all too well.  Everything I share here is to help gals.  I like to suggest to check the pix forum out and see how some gals had implants far away and PS did a great job at bring them closer in your case it didn't work but we are hopeful it will get fixed.  I just sugggested to mention not to get them to close because we what to learn by what happened to you.  Pam I remember you did your homework you asked a lot of good question before you had your surgery.  By no means did you deserve any of what you are going though. 

I'm writing this through tear and was in tear through most of my meeting I'm so sorry I by no means mean to hurt anybody here I just want to try and help if I can in any way

Please lets all pray for all of us esp my friend Annie that will be having scans today at 10:30

it's been a few emotional days

again I love you all and never mean to hurt anybody

ps I have to go back to work again...

I hope you accept my apoligy (sorry spelling so bad but I think you know what I mean)

Sandy/Sunshine : )

• fairy49
    fairy49 Member Posts: 536
    edited February 2009
    Options

Good Morning ladies!

Diana, you are in my prayers all the time, I just know all will be well! Hang in there, everyone here is praying and thinking of you!
    This is such a great site, I didn't find it until after my surgery, I wished I would have found it sooner, as going into the surgery I had no clue what I was in for! If I had have been on these threads I would have at least had some idea! On many occasions you all have literally saved my sanity and for that I thank you! I actually met one of us yesterday! Sam1991, she was visiting Huntington Beach so we got together! It was so funny, we hadn't know each other more than 10 mins and we walked into a store, into the changing room and showed each other our "foobs"!! Hysterical!! neither of us had ever seen anyone else with expanders, Lord only knows what the store people were thinking as we were ooohhhing and aaaahhhing and laughing with each other LOL!!! Such a great experience!

Its so lovey to hear all about you ladies, it really makes me feel like I know you all!  I am 49, I am English but moved here several years ago and live in Huntington Beach CA.  I live with my 2nd husband, we have been together 13 years, married for 3 (he is 15 years younger than me,oops!) and just the most incredible man! We were neighbours and I really didn't want to date him once I knew how old he was, but he persued me, so what can I say!  I have one son, he just turned 21 who is an actor, been in shows on Nick and Disney and is up for the new "Melrose Place" at the moment so fingers crossed! We have a French Bulldog named Morgan who is 8, and I am a wedding planner which is an insane profession but I love it!  I am scheduled for my exchange on March 3rd, I have been fighting this darn infection in my right foob for about 5 weeks, it went away after IV antibiotics but then came back soooooo.......right now its looking good as I am now on oral antibiotics, so I am hanging in there until March 3rd!

Big hugs to all!

Lorraine ox

• Mocity
    Mocity Member Posts: 80
    edited February 2009
    Options

Diana..... My thoughts and prayers go out to you!  Hang in there... sending hugs your way!

Question - Where is the Picture Forum people refer to?  I don't think I have seen it....

• YvonneB
    YvonneB Member Posts: 149
    edited February 2009
    Options

I googled tissue expander pain and found the website that way too.  I have felt so much better since finding this forum because I can relate to so many of the posts.  I think my hubby is feeling a little jilted because I now have a new sounding board.  He has been so great but just hasn't had the experiences that you girls have.  I feel better each time I read something that I thought I alone was going through.  I do the same thing to my dh...read things to him and tell him I don't feel like I'm crazy anymore!  God bless this forum and the people on it!  Truly lifesavers!

I had the most crazy day yesterday.  I had my first appointment with the onc and he told me that my pathology report had been "revised".  I was told that I had IDC and now a group of pathologists have reviewed my file and say it was never that but was DCIS.  HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!  I am on my way to my family doc's office to get the actual reports because it doesn't make sense to me.  The biopsy said IDC and the after-surgery path report said IDC.  I feel like I made my decisions based on misinformation.  I mulled this info over and over in my mind yesterday and I've decided that I probably would have chosen the mastectomy over the lumpectomy and rads anyway,but somehow I feel that I was "wronged" for a better choice of a word.  After that appt,I went to my PS for my dressing change for my never healing incision.  I kind of broke down in the clinic and lost it about why the incision isn't healing after 8 wks.  He says that he was trying a suturing technique that has absolutely wonderful results (very minimal skin fold he says, whatever that means) but my skin wasn't pliable enough.  He says he can either take some of the saline out and it will heal quicker but then I would have to wait a couple of months before I could fill again, and deal with the expander pain again,or...just keep doing the dressing changes and SSLLLLOWWWWWLLLY it will heal.  It is kind of depressing because I don't know when I will get my exchange now.

Sorry about this depressing rant. 

• Estepp
    edited February 2009
    Options

Lorraine... you GO girl.... that man will be keeping you young!

Sandy.. I read and re-read your few lines.. because I know how helpful you are here, I only saw them as helpful..  You would NEVER be that gal to hurt feelings... NEVER! All this is just so hard for all of us huh?... Cancer SUX!

CristlC... PM timtam.... she will get you to her picture forum. Do a search for her screen name. Again: TimTam.

Peace!

• Estepp
    edited February 2009
    Options

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Yvonne))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Mykidsmom
    Mykidsmom Member Posts: 448
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam - I am so very sorry you took offense. Certainly we are all there for one another and any comments we definitely not meant to offend anyone. They are only meant to help those of us that are still going through our exchanges. I don't know your story since I am relatively  new here, but I am very very sorry if your exchange has not worked out as you hoped. We all deserve the foobs of our dreams after all this. We would love to have you here and to have you share your experiences with us. That's what we are trying to do, learn from one another so that we get to where we each want to go!

CristC - The picture forum is a wonderful place to see actual pictures of our sisters and their surgical results. However, it is tightly controlled in order to protect the privacy of the women that post. You can get more information on it by PM'ing timtam. Good luck.

Lorraine - I am so sorry that your situation is still up in the air, but I love your story. Sounds like you have a wonderful dh. And I love your profession. That must be so much fun! I can't even plan a birthday party, so I am very impressed.

Sandy - I love your helpful posts. After all you have been through you take the time to give all of us pointers and suggestions. Thanks for being you!

Lisa - I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I believe you said your daughter has alopecia, is that right. My daughter has had a lot of issues and I remember her saying at 16 - I just want to be like everyone else. It just breaks your heart. I know this doesn't help much, but she will be stronger in the long run. But it is tough to be different in any way. My heart goes out to all of you.

Laura - You and your impish picture. You are so there all the time for everyone. Thanks! You know I love seeing your smile! Take care of yourself. When do those rads start?

Take care ladies. And let's all stick together. We need one another! - Jean

• Mykidsmom
    edited February 2009
    Options

Yvonne - Oh my, I just now saw your post. IDC changed to DCIS, well... I guess if I had to have a change I would prefer a downgrade to an upgrade. My path turned out better than my oncologist had thought it would. His comment was - this is one time when you don't want to be vidicated. That helped me a lot. I am still glad that I did all this. I could not have taken the alternative path that was offered to me. And what is this with an unhealing wound? 8 weeks already? You have every reason to be down. I would be totally bummed. I am sending healing vibes your way. Wrapping you in a soft blue blanket in my mind, and protecting that skin until it gets its act together. Take care. - Jean

• Annabella58
    Annabella58 Member Posts: 916
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hi all, well got thru the cat scan allright, of course, now I've turned every phone off in the house, as I just can't deal with the waiting.....I'll turn them back on in time.

Sandy, please don't take things to heart, dear.  You always mean only the best and care so much about everyone and you've certainly helped me!!  I am sorry our sisters sometimes have misunderstandings often things we type don't translate well or as well as we want them to.....we know you are the kindest thing around.  I did the same thing, with someone else, and grievously offended them, when I meant no harm.  It happens.  We are all emotional.

Thank you one and all for your kindesses and your prayers...I am praying for diana today as well.

Oh, gals, just a reminder, pls.  I am on Facebook, but I never ever post anything about any bc related issues, tests, etc. on it, as my daughter at college reads it and gets extrememly upset.  She is not even aware I am having this test done....if I have to tell her something I will, but otherwise, please remember only to get my on here with BC stuff, thanks, guys. 

I hope everyone is hanging in there with this spate of unhappy news we've had lately....spring is coming, and we'll all feel better soon about everything.  Hopefully, me too, with good lungs.  Waiting is the veriest p its, isn't it?

Yvonne, I hear you, I thought my foob skin would never, ever heal.  It did, but not till months after chemo.  It takes the body awhile to get up and running again.  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

love you all

annie

• Cathee
    Cathee Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam

Yes, you do belong here.  These warriors are kind and passionate.  Keep checking in with us.

YvonneB - Hang in there.  Hope you are on the road to healing sooooon!

Sandy - Thank you for all your informative posts.

All you ladies have helped me so much. 

Laura- your pic always makes me smile.

• Estepp
    edited February 2009
    Options

(((((((((((((( ANNIE))))))))))))))))))))

Ok.. you did it... wahooooo... I turned my phone off too, when I was waiting,. LOL.. I turned it back on when I WAS READY... on my terms...:)... we must be alike!.. My scans are March 4th.

Let us know in your time Annie...:)

What is up with my pics...??? every time I post one... LOL.... I am glad they give any happiness.. 'cause that is what we all need!!!

Annie.. I think there are a lot of peole of facebook that do not talk about things here... I totally respect that. I have been invited to join like 20 peoples facebooks.. BUT.. because I will talk about my cancer.. not about the others is they do not want me to of course.. I do not let in who I am not willing to share my life with.. BUT.. I do not have a child away at college where facebook is essential!!!... no talk of BC on Annies Facebook... ok... got it!!!    Smile

Peace and prayers,

Impish Laura.... Cool who is off to work after almost 8 months... eeekkkk... they will ALL be staring at my boobs....eeekkkkk

• bermudagem
    bermudagem Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hi Jean,

I am so happy that you have your date for your exchange. Congratulations. I am so happy. Me, myself, I went for the big implants. I wanted to be a very full D cup, and that is what I got. He was going to put 600cc's, and he ended up putting 700cc's, in. I was reaching for the projection, more then anything. At first I was, thinking that they were to big, and too heavy. I got over that very quickly...LOL. I am happy, very happy. I have to read up on this topic. And catch up with everybody else. Talk to you soon.

Shelly

• Vinogal
    Vinogal Member Posts: 114
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hey exchangees......finally some good news for me.......got my drain out this afternoon......and PS is very happy with healing so far and booked me for March 2nd to reinsert the expander and she will fill it to the same size as the other one.......she doesn't even think I will need a drain after the reinsertion.........this finally feels like good news for me on this bumpy road......so I will be caught up and moving forward soon.

Pam.......I have spent time with you on many threads and would love it if you would join us here on this one.....I often think about how you are doing......and where you are in your journey.......I do believe that your hurt feelings were very unintentional.....as our girl Sandy tries only to be helpful.

I am so happy to finally have some good news........we are spending the night in the city and going to a Toronto Maple Leaf Game......so it feels a bit like a celebration.

Cheers

Jax

• fairy49
    fairy49 Member Posts: 536
    edited February 2009
    Options

yay Jax!!!! I am so thrilled that you finally have some good news!! Big Hugs!

Annie, I totally understand you turning off the phone, I think waiting for test results is the worse thing I have EVER had to deal with, its torture, you will be fine, you have so many people thinking and praying for you!

Lorraine ox

• NVDiane
    NVDiane Member Posts: 151
    edited February 2009
    Options

Laura--Of course everyone is noticing your picture! You look so cute and perky, and kindof like you're up to something that will be really, really fun, LOL!

Cathee--Glad to see you posting today! I hope you're feeling well, and recovering really fast. Five more days for me.....

Yvonne--You have the patience of a saint! If I had your PS, I probably would have thrown something at him by now (I'm afraid patience is not one of my virtues.) Laughing

Jax--I love hockey too! Hubby and I have been season ticket holders with the Nashville Predators since our team arrived eleven years ago. The Maple Leafs don't visit us down here in Nashville very often.

Gentle hugs to all,

Diane

• rockwell_girl
    edited February 2009
    Options

Jax thanks for sharing the good news you made me smile through my tears.  I'm just such a emotional person.  I'm confidante Annie's scans will be good because I hope the dear lord knows I just can't handle any more bad news now.

Just want to share one of my co-workers asked how I was...I happen to have tears at the time and just said I read something sad but I'm fine, she also said don't be surprised if I see her in tears since she was listening to a cancer thing on the radio.  Her 23 year old son was diagnosed with a brain tumor a little over a year ago but happy to say he is doing well.  It's been a hard road but doing great now and just got engaged.  I hope Diana & Melissa have the same good results as he did.  Totally different in a way since his wasn't due to breast cancer.

darn my breaks just go to fast....

love u all : - )

• Dejaboo
    Dejaboo Member Posts: 761
    edited February 2009
    Options

well here it goes...

Sandy,   I do know you did not mean to hurt my feelings.  But they were hurt- even if unintentional- it hurt- so I Needed to speak up.  And I meant to say that in my 1st post- 'that I understood you did not try to hurt me.'

I am also sorry- I did not mean to hurt you either & I appoligize.  

What did that post make me think... It made me think that everyone must feel that its my fault that I have a Uniboob (not just you)... there are a lot of women here from My Sept Surgery thread & the Dec Surgery Thread....So those are the people that know me & I thought they were all thinking that it was my fault I have this crappy reconstruction 

I really dont fit in here...I dont fit many places right now.  Unless there is another Uniboober out there on the forum ;o  

I dont feel I would be helpful here for others getting their exchange.  Since my experience isnt like  a 'normal' exchange.  What do I have to share.  I do always hope that everything goes smooth for all of you...wether I say it or not.

Im sure I sound like a Paranoid Idiot right now...But I am Honest : )  

~~~~~

Annie I hope your scans were good today!  

That's great news to hear Jax!   March 2nd isnt to far away. (as you can see - I am a basket case in my Journey-its been 5 very long months)  

Yvonne- Im sorry that you based your BLM on a different DX.  I hope they can explain why it changed & what was up with the Path reports.  It is better to know is a lessor DX then a worse one though  

Lorraine- Hope the Antibiotics keep the infection away this time-And that march 3rd stays a go.  I have a HS Graduation party to plan ...I think it is stressing me out- I had a bad dream about it the other night...The day of the party I realized I hadnt sent out the invitations!

Pam Embarassed

• Mocity
    Mocity Member Posts: 80
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hi Pam!!!! 

Remember me from the Sept Surgery thread???  I am so sorry you are having problems.  It just isn't fair on top of all this to have these additional issues.  I had to wait on my exchange because I ended up having chemo.  I am still suffering some bad side effects from that but took my fills very slow since there was no reason to hurry.  My exchange is now April 23rd.... I can only pray it goes smoothly.  Of course you did not want a Uniboob and of course that could no way be any of your doing.  After all this crap at least we could be left with some reconstruction that looks good. 

Sending hugs your way..... I hope you stay here and vent whenever you like!

Cristl

Just to add, when I was dx Pam sent me a very sweet, honest PM that helped me greatly!  Pam I went down your same road... thought I had DCIS in one breast, opted to do both, ended up with small amount of IDC, chemo, etc............. it makes me so sad to think of you at this point and they screwed up your exchange.  My thoughts are with you!

• looper
    looper Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam~~I hope you've had a chance to read the posts after yours and are feeling more accepting of your situation.  I understand the need to rant and to defend yourself when it looks as if you've been blamed for your own care.  My original surgery wasn't healed after 2 weeks, so I had to have skin grafting done.  It was devastating to me, as my PS told me that because I was a former smoker, my skin had become very thin and was actually disintegrating.  He lectured me as if I should have known all this was going to happen to me.  I sobbed uncontrollably that night for a full hour,  My PS mentioned the smoking at every appointment, making me feel worse.  I told him I had quit, but he didn't seem to believe me.

I did completely quit before my first surgery, and will never go back to it.  But I still think it could have been handled better by my doctor.  We have enough to deal with without adding misplaced guilt to the mix!

Sandy~~You sound like such a warm, supportive person--I can't imagine you'd hurt anyone's feelings!

Lorriane~~We should talk!  You're a wedding planner, and I design, make, and alter bridal attire, and I also decorate venues and create silk flower arrangements.  I'm slowly returning to my business to prepare for the wedding season.

Laura~~I'm on Facebook, not sure why, but you do need to be careful with those things--my daughter leaked the news about my BC, and some people I didn't want informed found out in no time!

Question:  My exchange was 2/9, and I've been instructed to wear the squishy sports bra for 3 weeks--does that mean night and day?  I have been, but last night I took it off for sleeping.

Thanks, Suzie

• Mykidsmom
    edited February 2009
    Options

Annie - I don't do facebook. My goodness, I spend away enough time here, I can't imagine what I would do w/ facebook. But your request makes sense. My best wishes for a healthy scan! It has been a roller coaster month on this site, but we are all there for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly - I am so psyched for your sucessful results. Are you going for nips and tats next?

Jax - Double YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased. I have a smile as I write this. Your new TE date is just around the corner. Way to go lady!!!

Sandy - I can tell your coworker that my mom had a brain tumor several years ago and is doing just fine now. And she is 84! Things worked out well for her!

Pam - My heart goes out to you my dear. I am so sorry for you and what you have had to go through. I can't imagine anyone blames anyone for anything here. We are all just doing the best we can. Know that we care and we want you to be satisfied with your results! Take care.

Suzie - Sorry, I don't know about the day and night thing. I still wear my surgical bra day and night post expander, but it's because I am more comfortable that way.

I just learned of another sister about to join our ranks. Her sister is a close friend of mine. She had a MRI this week and a bx and the results do not look great. She goes in for an MRI bx next week. I told her that this is the place for support. And I meant it. We are all here to support one another. Really... no one quite understands our situation unless they have been there. Gentle hugs are being sent around the world to all of you!!!!!!!!! - Jean

• smmr
    smmr Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pam - I just got home from work and read these latest posts.  My stomach just dropped to the floor when I read yours since I think you were hurt from my post also!!  I'm so sorry but I didn't even know your story. I'm a newbie here.  I was referring to my own situation because I was complaining to my PS's nurse that my boobs were too far apart and wondering if I could get them closer together during the exchange surgery.  She's the one that warned me about the fine line of getting cleavage and ending up with them as one big boob.  I had no idea you went through that, so please accept my apology if I, in any way, offended you.  I'm so sorry!!  No one here would ever think that what happened was your fault.  We all do the best we can in choosing our surgeons, treatment plans, etc. 

• Dejaboo
    Dejaboo Member Posts: 761
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hi Sue,

I guess with your post- I just wanted you to know that I asked for mine to be just a little closer.  Kind of like what you were planning on saying.

And I ended up with a Melded Boob.   So if you do ask for them to be closer- I would say many, many times exactly what you mean by closer.

My expanders were 2 " apart.  If I were to do it again- I would still ask for them closer- But I would also clearly say- About 1" apart would be good- as that is what I think would look good for me & its what I am hoping my New PS will accomplish...I have to wait til sometime in July to have this new Exchange as I had heart surgey in Dec & my Cardio will not let me have the surgey until then.

Although I dont think my PS had them almost touching (in the beginning) On purpose- meaning he thought that was what I wanted- I think he totally messed up during surgery.   When I went for my Post op- He said he thought I had Body Dismorphic Disorder- because I was not happy with my Reconstruction.    My New PS said he had to work very hard to get them that close- It doesnt just happen.

Pam

• Karenp62
    Karenp62 Member Posts: 68
    edited February 2009
    Options

I'm having my final fill tomorrow. Hopefully I will have an exchange date to add to the board.

• soccermom96
    soccermom96 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hi all---Been away for a few days and catching up. I have a facebook page but am very careful about what I post/ what gets posted.  Employers can find you and college admission boards routinely review applicant's pages.  Couple that with the story on this morning's news that cancer survivors are 36% more likely to be unemployed and discriminated against in the hiring process.....I wouldn't post anything about my health except my triathalon training schedule!  It's safer here! 

I found "here" the day of my mammogram when the radiologist said it looked like DCIS.  I searched the rest of the day.  The info was clear and understandable and you ladies are fabulous.  My surgeon rolls his eyes about us but I get more practical info here than from him.  No one said my chest muscles would contract in the cold.. that was scary and miserable and I got lots of kind support.  

Dejaboo---No one thinks for a second that you could have done any better than you did.  We can only do what they tell us.  No surgeon will show pictures of cases that didn't go well and there's no reliable way to tell what kind of surgeon they are because they refuse to police themselves.  It sounds like you have a good PS now and we're all pulling for you.  "uniboob" always makes me think of college and the first sports bras.  They basically squished everything into one boob; we called that uniboob.  Of course, we could take the bra off...Preop testing for me tomorrow.  Kinda nervous. 

• rockwell_girl
    edited February 2009
    Options

I didn't have a chance to read all of the above post just wanted to share appoligizes are accepted both ways.  I will try to keep my chin up as we all should.  I will try to catch up more later...

• Mykidsmom
    edited February 2009
    Options

Karenp62 - Congratulations. Let us know when you get a date and we will add you.

Soccermom - Is your pre-op testing tomorrow for your surgery on 3/11? Boy that is well before surgery!

Looks like we have five ladies up for next week. Do you all know what type and style of implants you are getting?

Take care all. The wind is howling outside, it will be a nice night to curl up by the fire!

• 40somethingMom
    40somethingMom Member Posts: 73
    edited February 2009
    Options

I asked my PS to move my implants closer and fortunately for me he did successfully, he was very cautious and insisted I push on them each daily away from my center warning me the pockets can and often do open completely into one. It sounds like it is just one of the possible risks involved in this whole ordeal like infection.  I'm so sorry to hear anyone who has had to deal with more risks on top of this dreaded BC diagnosis!

On a sad note one of our "BC sisters"  passed away this morning, a family member of mine who has been battling IBC for two years.  Whenever I was feeling down with my diagnosis/treatment I thought of what she was going through.  I know she is in a better place, she was very spiritual.

I am so thankful to have this site to comfort me----from my diagnosis to my treatment to my reconstruction now!  Thank You Thank You all for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YvonneB
    YvonneB Member Posts: 149
    edited February 2009
    Options

I feel better today and have finally realized that it was pretty ridiculous to be complaining about getting a better dx than I had.  Who does that??? I had been praying for everything to turn out as good as it could and then when I get my prayers answered PLUS a bonus of a better dx, I get angry with the doctors that reviewed my path report for making a mistake in the first place!!  I think I need my head examined instead of my foob!!  Thanks to all (Jean, Annie, Laura, Diane and anybody else that I might have missed) for the hugs and words of encouragement once again.  Feel free to tell me when I need a kick in the pants next time!

Sandy you are a wealth of info and please don't stop doing what you do as I really appreciate reading all the info that you put on this thread.

Best of luck to you Annie I am praying that you get good results.

Hi Laura, I hope going back to work isn't too tiring for you.  I know just answering all the questions everybody had and telling the same story so many times played me out my first week back.  Though looking at all your perky pictures makes me wonder if you ever do get tired!

Pam, this is a great thread and you belong here as much as any of us!  You have gone through so much it is hard for me to imagine coping with it all.  Take care of yourself!