Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Catholics

Options

Comments

• mmm5
    mmm5 Member Posts: 797
    edited August 2009
    Options

and MAZY  :)

• swimangel72
    swimangel72 Member Posts: 142
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thanks mmm5 for re-starting the novena to St. Agatha - I'll be keeping you and all my BC sisters in my prayers today!

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466
    edited August 2009
    Options

it's so nice to return to this thread and know other women are praying like I do.

I offer up my sufferings and Lord forgive my sins. You are all in my prayers. 

• Angel10
    Angel10 Member Posts: 347
    edited August 2009
    Options

<*}}}>< 

Jesus, Jesus, Come To Me

O Jesus, come to me
    Comfort my poor soul distressed,
    Come and dwell within my breast.
    Oh, how oft I sigh for Thee!
    Jesus, Jesus, come to me!
    My Savior, Jesus, come to me;
    With all my heart I long for Thee!
    Most firmly I believe in Thee,
    Most trustfully I hope in Thee,
    Most ardently I love Thee,
    Then come, O Jesus, come to me.

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thanks Apple!

• nancyd
    nancyd Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2009
    Options

I pray today to St. Peregrine and St. Agatha for their intercession on behalf of our intentions. And I offered Mass today for us all.

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Through the intercession of St. Peregrine and St. Agatha for my intentions and those of my BCO sisters, Amen.

God Bless all!

• artemis
    artemis Member Posts: 105
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 9...for Heidi and Stephanie.  Amen.

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited August 2009
    Options

For Jill, Debbie, Heidi, Diana, Genia and all other.. . Thank you St. Peregrine for your powerful intercession. In Jesus name. Amen

Apple.. good to see you.

I have been with you here in heart ladies. As I told you.. our dear grandson turned 3. He is ALL boy. :)... the party was grand and the family time.. amazing.

I hope you all are having the weather we are. I tell you.. fall weather in the midwest is fabluous.

I hate to be inside today...

Thank you to the Father for this weather.

Ladies, I will check back in tonight. ..Love to you !

• mmm5
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 3 for our intentions through St. Agatha's intercession.

Laura, Mazy, Nancy,Mary, Artemis, Denver, Lvmyfamily,Angel, Swim, NoniJ and Apple.

"to overcome adversity"

Much Love and Peace to you all.

Michelle

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thanks Michelle.. :) very much!

• nonijones333
    nonijones333 Member Posts: 71
    edited August 2009
    Options

Dearest Michelle, I'm very touched to be included in your Novena. It means so much to me. I feel so blessed to be apart of this wonderful group of women. I have been away on a little vacation with my Husband, we were in beautiful Maine. All of you have been in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless all my dear Sisters. Holding you all up in prayer, with the intersession of all the Saints especially St Peregrin and St. Agatha.

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

I hope you had a great trip Non..... sounds great!

• DenverDiva
    DenverDiva Member Posts: 77
    edited August 2009
    Options

St. Peregrine, and St. Agatha pray for us.

• artemis
    artemis Member Posts: 105
    edited August 2009
    Options

Hi, Ladies ~
    I'm praying for each of you and our sisters on this whole forum.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hi, apple!

Hugs to all
    Artemis 

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

For Jill, Debbie, Heidi, Diana , Genia and all others,,, Thank you St. Peregrine for your powerful intercession.. In Jesus name. Amen.

Have a great day ladies!

Thanks Jo.. I always jump on the Power of Prayer forum daily.. to see who needs prayers here. Blessings!

• nancyd
    edited August 2009
    Options

I pray today to St. Peregrine and St. Agatha for their intercession on behalf of our intentions.

• mmm5
    edited August 2009
    Options

Welcome Jo

I go back and forth and just feel so comfortable with all of you ladies.

BTW non Catholics are very welcome here in my opinion!

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

All are welcome in this place!

To St. Peregrine and St. Agatha for the intercessions of all my BCO sisters....

Amen

God Bless!

• mmm5
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 4

St. Agatha please intercede on behalf of these wonderul ladies, protect them from BC and inspire them to overcome adversity.

Michelle

• Estepp
    edited September 2009
    Options

Your opinion counts mmm...:) and as Catholics..... we welcome EVERYONE!! right!.. Amen sister!

" And they'll know we are Christians by our love...... "

• Estepp
    edited September 2009
    Options

You know what is funny..

I am a stubborn old bat...lol

I had to Study Theology at a "public" college in order to pick the faith I would raise my children in. I new it would be Christian... as I was a believer in Jesus Christ as savior... but I HAD to know... what happened AFTER He died.. I HAD to know how the early Christian practiced before the Bible was written and passed out.

What and how did those, who knew Jesus practice their faith... seconds... minutes... hours.. days.. and years after He died.....

If  I studied this at a Christian college.. I might be swayed.. so I studied at a public college who only taught the time line and history of theology....:)

Then I found out... it was the Mass... it was Transubstantiation.... WOW... did I have to be humbled... :).. and the rest is history....

I Love you sisters.. Catholic and non....:)

Ladies.. Please offer a separate prayer for a BC sister named ANNIE! She is having ANOTHER lump checked tomorrow... :(... Intercede in her behalf.. that is is NOT cancer.. and the Lord will hear our prayer.. and ANNIE will be a testimony to HIM HIM HIM! She is a believer!

• yatcomw
    yatcomw Member Posts: 57
    edited September 2009
    Options

Michele...

A co-worker gave me the St Jude novena prayer....you were to read it several times over 9 days and then leave several copies in the pews at church.  I left work every day and went to my catholic church and said the novena.  Somewhere towards the end of the 9 days a hurricane came through down here in Florida. I was distraught as I didn't want to mess up the novena....so I dragged my husband in the storm and drove his SUV to the church.....which was of course closed.....I prayed the novena in the parking lot of the church with the wind blowing and the car shaking....after I was done I stuck the extra copies in the church wet mailbox.  Not sure if it was the hurricane novena that has saved me so far....(smile)....but I believe in the power of prayer!!!

Jacqueline

• Angel10
    edited September 2009
    Options

Prayers out to Annie...

Jacqueline I have been doing the novena to St. Jude for awhile....the prayers I am asking for are for a life long issue, so I hope to have them answered but expect to hear of it when I am in  heaven! St. Jude is powerful.  Someday I will share with all the Novena to St. Anne I have been doing (mother of Mary)...why her, what I prayed for, and the excellent results!

God Bless!

• mmm5
    edited September 2009
    Options

Jacqueline

I have had so many great vibes about you from other threads and you just reaffirmed them again I got such a great Laugh from your story LOL LOL as only a strong minded woman would do the ST JUDE NOVENA come Hell or Highwater. If you go back on this thread I had posted the St. Jude Novena, it is actually my favorite and I call him my patron Saint (we're tight)

Angel please share when you are able we love to hear the great results from Novenas and that makes them all the more blessed.

Jacqueline i am still just laughing so hard as I totally just get you and that is how serious I would have done it too, but it is just so funny to read and God Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for making my night!!!

• Estepp
    edited September 2009
    Options

Jacqueline... thank you for sharing that story....that is awesome! I have read different post you have written... how is it, I just figured you were Catholic...

Good night ladies.. you are in my prayers!

• DenverDiva
    DenverDiva Member Posts: 77
    edited September 2009
    Options

Oh ladies, what a busy day on this thread!  I love you all so much!  Laura, I grew up Protestant, and when I went through confirmation I had to study all of the great religions of the world, and at 13 I had the same reaction you did, I was called to the Mass.  I didn't bail on my parents at that point but as soon as I went to college I was at the university parish going through RCIA.  I am adopted so I have always speculated that I had a Catholic grandma praying for me. 

Michelle, and Jacqueline, I attended a parish called St. Jude's for 18 years.  He has been special to me for a long time.  I consider him my patron as well.  I am also especially fond of St. Joseph, being an adopted child and all.  I am so delighted with your sharing of your faith.  Thank you for posting here so we can all be part of it.

St. Peregrine and St. Agatha pray for our intentions. Amen.

Susan

• nancyd
    edited September 2009
    Options

I offer my prayers to St. Peregrine, St. Agatha, and St, Jude today for their intercession on behalf of all here, especially Heidi and Annie.

• Estepp
    edited September 2009
    Options

Thank you St. Peregrine for you powerful intercession... In Jesus name.. Amen!

Good morning Ladies!

Nancy... you are DARLING.. love the new picture... boy...all us chemo girls have come a long way in a yr huh Nancy? It is so wonderful to see everyone with new hair.. and seeing the growth come in. It pulls at my heart strings...

Have a wonderful day sisters! Laura

• Angel10
    edited September 2009
    Options

Thanks to all the sisters who are sharing their journey home to the Catholic Faith.  It is true that historically we were all Catholic.  If you ever have had the chance to go to Israel this becomes even more apparent...all the holy sites have Catholic churches attached to them....because since the beginning, that is what all Christians were...from Jerusalem to Rome!  It is a wonderful trip if you have not done a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.

Nancy...darling picture!  Love it!

In the name of St. Peregrine and St. Agatha I pray for the intentions of my sisters on BCO.

Amen

God Bless!