Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Catholics

Options

Comments

• artemis
    artemis Member Posts: 105
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 2...for Heidi and Stephanie.  Lord, please send comfort and peace to these ladies and their families.  Amen.

• Angel10
    Angel10 Member Posts: 347
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 6 for my intentions...through the intecession of St. Peregrine and St. Agatha!

God Bless!

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

BTW Laura...your new picture looks great! :)

• nancyd
    nancyd Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2009
    Options

I've been in transission for my vacation, but I pray tonight for Heidi...St. Peregrine please intercede on her behalf.

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited August 2009
    Options

For those I do not forget.. St. Peregrine , pray for them. In Jesus Name..Amen

Ladies.. I hope you have a great week!

• nancyd
    edited August 2009
    Options

I pray today for Heidi...St. Peregrine please intercede on her behalf.

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 7: For my personal intentions through the intecession of St. Peregrine, St. Agatha and St. Bartholomew on his feast day...

Amen!

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For Jill and Karen today... for their scans... Thank you St. Peregrine for your intercessory prayer.. in Jesus name I pray....
  • artemis
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 3...for Heidi, Stephanie, my sisters here and the ones for whom they are praying.  In the name of Jesus, Amen.

• carrythecross
    carrythecross Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Laura, that is so amazing about your friend.  Just wonderful.  Thank you Jesus.  Amen.

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

Ladies,

Del died from his Lung Cancer/Heart disease yesterday. Please pray for his soul. Thank you so much! In Jesus name....

Yes Carry... it is really awesome.... two friends with NED in the past two weeks.. wahooo

Now I am praying for two more NED this week....

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Laura....Del is in the presence of the Lord since yesterday??? Wow, is he a lucky man!  God is all merciful, all knowing and all forgiving!  Yes, Del may be spending some time in purgatory, but he most definitely knows the Lord exists and has spoken to Him!  WOW! 

I have no fear of dying....my fear is in being less than I am meant to be while here on earth.

Dear Lord, please help me love you as much as you love me so that I may not only see you face to face on the day of my physical death, but that I may rest with you from that day on into eternity! Amen!

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

Amen!

Angel, you are very special!

• Adnerb
    Adnerb Member Posts: 727
    edited August 2009
    Options

Laura, I am Catholic as well.  I already told our pastor that I need to get anointed before the surgery (again!).  I just like it when he prays for the doctors as well.  To guide their hands, etc. I felt good after the first anointing.  I'm a little more cynical this time around, but I want all my bases covered. 

Thanks for starting this thread. 

• Mary22
    Mary22 Member Posts: 428
    edited August 2009
    Options

Laura Prayers for Del, he is no longer suffering. Prayers for his family, Mya God give them peace and comfort in their time of need.

Prayers for all you wonderful ladies!!!

• nancyd
    edited August 2009
    Options

I pray today for Heidi...St. Peregrine please intercede on her behalf.

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 8: For all my intentions through the intecession of St. Peregrine, St. Agatha and St. Louis of France on his feast day...

Amen

• artemis
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 4...for Heidi and Stephanie.  Amen.

• Shedua
    Shedua Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2009
    Options

Hi everyone,

I just recently joined the site and am delighted to find you all!Smile 

Shedua 

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Welcome Shedua!

We offer you faith, hope and an active prayer life here!

God Bless!

• lovemyfamilysomuch
    lovemyfamilysomuch Member Posts: 762
    edited August 2009
    Options

Hail Mary, Full of Grace

The Lord is with thee,

Blessed art thou among women,

And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

Pray for us sinners,

Now and at the hour of our death, Amen

Out lady asks us to pray pray pray

In sisterhood, xo

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

You're Welcome.. and thank you all for being here and praying with eachother. Our Lady does ask of us to pray pray pray...AMEN!

Thank you for your intercessory prayer St. Peregrine. In  Jesus name... Jill and Karen... Amen

Welcome to all new ladies.. ((((((((((((((((HAPPY TO HAVE YOU)))))))))))))))))))

Just jump on in and pray with us!

• artemis
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Welcome, Shedua!
    Smile
  • carol1949
    carol1949 Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2009
    Options

What a beautiful prayer.  Yes, there is healing beyond what only medical offers. We are thankful for the medical community and all that they can offer, but without the mind, body and spirit, medical alone is not enough.

I think the Catholic faith does a wonderful job with the beautiful and uplifting prayers they offer us.

I have a dear friend who prays the rosary every day and she offers the last decade to all of our cancer survivors.  Isn't that a generous and beautiful thought?

Prayers to all.

• Angel10
    edited August 2009
    Options

Great thought on the last decade, Carol! Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

Carol.. are you Catholic?

Thank you for sharing...

" Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the begining, is now, and forever will be... Amen"

To the trinity.. Amen

• Estepp
    edited August 2009
    Options

For any sister here, that might not know or understand the Catholic faith. OR have been told things that are just not right... ( Like we pray to the Blessed Mother to forgive our sins... NOT..lol)... here is the Catholic Creed. This is what our center of faith is and comes from

GOD BLESS you.. I sure love ya!.. The Catholic faith is very very old... 2009 yrs to be exact. We have so many beautiful traditions that go so very far back. All the way to St. Peter and Paul. But the bottom line.. is this Creed. The Nicene Creed...We and many other faiths.. say it at Mass every Sunday... ((HUGS))

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary , and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures: He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

• carol1949
    carol1949 Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2009
    Options

Ya know, I am not Catholic, but consider myself a bit of a closet Catholic.  My Grandmother was Catholic and I was raised in a Methodist Church.  However, when we stayed with Gram... we always went to mass.... no questions asked!  I pray the rosary and I read my missal.... just am not able to take communion in the church.

If I had it to do over again, I would probably be a Catholic... but won't go through everything at this time of my life, as I would have to go through to much regarding marriage.

There are many masions in heaven!   

• artemis
    edited August 2009
    Options

Day 5...for Heidi, Stephanie and their families.  We praise you, Father God, in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

• swimangel72
    swimangel72 Member Posts: 142
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thank you Estepp for posting the Creed - I've always loved it - and seeing it in print here is so uplifting! May the Holy Family watch over Heidi and her family and all my sisters here!