MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• carolinachick
    carolinachick Member Posts: 135

Just when I thought my Christmas decorating was done...now I have to go buy various kinds of Cheetos, massive amounts of dental floss, eye screws and ribbon. 

Orange may just replace red and green as the hottest Christmas color.

Jennifer

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I was a complete tea- totaler before my dx.  So afterward I figured why not, abstinence hadn't helped.

I like to leave the bag of puffy Cheetos open over night.  They get a little chewy, yum yum!  It doesn't happen often, as I tend to eat them before they can sit. 

• Meece

Hey...next idea

Take puffy Cheetos and press them onto a string of white lights.  The orange glow would be magnificent. 

Disclaimer:  Do not attempt to bite or suck the Cheetos off of the light string if it is plugged in and especially not if it is turned on.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Ooooh, I'm coming around to the Christmas Cheeto decorations! YUM!

• desdemona222b
    desdemona222b Member Posts: 90

My son wound up with a Cheeto up his nose when he was about nine - did something weird while it was in his mouth and sucked it straight up into his nostril.  Can you imagine?  Bet that would cure your Cheetos habit.

• barbe1958
    Almost just cured mine! Yell
  • desdemona222b
    desdemona222b Member Posts: 90

Sorry.  Innocent

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Nope that won't stop me from eating Cheetos.  That was quite the trick though!  Must have been one of the really curved ones?

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

WHO KNEW?  Cheetos does actually have a new limited edition holiday item -- the giant "White Cheddar Snowballs."  Saw them on the snack aisle this morning, hung them on my tree this afternoon just by piercing them with the normal ornament hanger.  And I put them up there as an homage to my Mid-Age B/C Sistah-Girls!.  Truth be told, they are actually a very faint orange, but they don't blow the holiday color scheme as much as the orange ones.  I didn't say anything to the family...let's see if anyone notices

• elimar

Not that you didn't believe me ---

• Marple

Hahaha Elimar..........way to go Sistah!!

• barbe1958

Probably had a "slight tinge" as they couldn't get all the orange out of the machines to make them!

Are they good? Do I have to ask? Are they like "smart" popcorn?

• Meece

I went to the store on my lunch and all I could find was the regular baked and fried ones.  I want Cheeto Snowballs!!!!

• Meece

Cheetos, the quicker picker-upper.

• Meece

Cheetos, the breakfast of Champions.

• barbe1958

Cheetos, just DO it!

• smithlme
    smithlme Member Posts: 383

I scream, you scream, we all scream for CHEETOS!

• barbe1958

Take me away Cheetos!

• barbe1958
    Or is it Cheetos, take me away? Undecided
  • elimar
    Barbe, yeah they are Cheeto-licious just like the standard issue orange ones or pretty close.  Haven't yet tried the side-by-side blindfold taste comparison.
  • barbe1958

Shoulda' had a Cheeto!

• barbe1958

Cheetos, the other orange meat.

• elimar

Who's leaving a bowl of Cheetos out for "Santa" this year?  (Oh look, he ate them all!)

• one-L
    one-L Member Posts: 653

I wish I could go the the store and get my Cheeto Snowballs, but I am stuck at home with  low WBC, what is a girl to do?

• Marple

I'd get to the Cheeto bowl WAY before Santa ever arrived.

one-L..................hugs Sistah.  If you weren't so far away I'd deliver 'em in person.

Edit to add........although I suspect history proves I CANNOT be trusted to deliver the bag of Cheetos intact.

• Meece

Call Cheetos-on-wheels.

• Meece

I have two bags in my car, both opened.  I just didn't know which one I felt like. Crunchy or crispy. I really had to leave them out there, because I don't think my boss would be to understanding about orange all over her paperwork.

• Meece

Cheetos, take a lickin' and keep on . . . . .hmmmmmmmmmm

• Meece

Take the Cheetos Plunge

• Meece

C-H-E-E-T-O-S    Cheetos makes the very best...Cheese Snacks