MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Just got back from my PT to loosen up my scar tissue in the surgery areas.  It hurt, in a pinchy, gonna-help-you-when-it's-over kind of way.  I have full range of motion, so I don't think I need to go more than once a week.  I'm stretching and massaging on my own at home...I really just needed some help from someone who can use both hands at a better angle to work on the area. 

• OG56
    OG56 Member Posts: 377

Glad I am not the only one who thought Chester the Molester, which me and my BFF called all creepy give you the willy's kind of men! So, I am going to name my man Antonio or something sexy if you all don't mind (:

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

How about Ralph? Laughing

Antonio starts to work and then I think of Banderas and then I think of Melanie Griffith and her baby voice and I just lose all the urge. Yell

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Des, he's a leopard! Wink The tiger is on Frosted Flakes.  But our guy could be a tiger...

• barbe1958
    Here's hoping he IS a tiger.....grrrrrrrrWink
  • carolinachick
    carolinachick Member Posts: 135

But just not like Tiger...

• carolinachick

And I think the Cheetos critter is actually a cheetah.

• Meece

Whoa, CC I got that one, and you are right, he's CHester Cheetah!  The spots had me confused!

• elimar

Gingerbread Man Pictures, Images and Photos

Got a man right here for you...rich and sweet...and you don't have to share this one.

• smithlme
    smithlme Member Posts: 383

Chester the Molester...Tiger the Cheetah (cheater)....Hmmmmm...my man needs a manly name. I liked Antonio...until the creepy baby voice came onto the scene. Def not Fabio. Makes me think of Flabio! Crap...now I can't think of a sexy name.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902

Hmm.  Alexadros?  Damiano?  Valentino? 

• cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527

Colby  I like the name I like the cheese since we all love cheese why not

• Meece

Hmmm. A cheesey name.  That migth just work.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Colby, I think that works too!!

• one-L
    one-L Member Posts: 653

elimar, I am sure Mr. Cheeto could use two hands. 

Remember he can be anything we want him to be.  What ever your mind will conger up.

• nativemainer

Colby Cheeto.  Nice,strong, sexy name.  Good choice! 

• elimar
    Whoop-de-doodle-doo!  We've reached our 2,000th post!.  Granted, 1142 of them were about the "cheese that goes crunch" but otherwise we're still going strong laughing, crying, questioning, supporting, trying to make sense out of stupid breast cancer and middle-age at the same time!

Welcome to newcomers, and even those that might lurk.  I've only been on here for four months myself, so don't be shy about jumping in with your own two cents.  If you've got a nickel, we can make change.
  • sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Congratulations Ladies

Sheila

• Meece

Sometimes it's the cheesy laughter that  gets us through the crying, questioning and trying to make sense.

• cookiegal

my facebook tag

sweet dreams are made of cheese

no kidding, that actually comes from "bearsstillsuck.com"

It's a Green Bay thing

• barbe1958

I think someone above meant that our guy shouldn't be like TigGer (from Winnie the Pooh) too meek and mild.

Colby....I can do a Colby....Kolby, Kolbi, Colbi....yep,he's do-able!

• Kleenex
    Kleenex Member Posts: 310

The other day, I showed my daughter some of the more appropriate Cheetos photos, and yesterday (while we were eating Cheetos, coincidentally), she referred to Breastcancer.org as my "Booby Facebook." Totally cracked me up - or maybe I was just floating on a cloud of orangey goodness and should've been insulted...

Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) is NOT meek and mild. He's more like someone with ADHD - jumping into things and then realizing they might've been a bad idea.

Colby or Kolby is probably okay - once we put an "i" at the end, it seems to create an aura of feminism, and I think we were going for "manly."

• nativemainer

"Booby Facebook"--I love it!  And I agree about the "i" at the end of the name, a "y" is definately better. 

I actually had a dream last night about coming home to find it was my evening with our perfect man--he had cleaned the house, had a wonderful dinner on the table with an assortment of wines, one for each course, a tray with an assortment of desserts (he talked me into eating ALL of them), then a full body massage complete with hot stone therapy and aromatherapy.  He slipped out after I fell asleep,  Not sure who he went to see next but I bet she's a happy lady this morning! 

• Meece

Wow, NM, that'snot fair that you got him first!  I hope he has strength left for the next lady.  I can wait my turn, he should be well trained by the time he visits here.  I cleaned house this weekend, so I need to wait until it needs cleaning again.

• Kleenex
    Kleenex Member Posts: 310

Is there anything sexier than a man cleaning house? Ooooooh, baby, work that vacuum!

• ebann
    ebann Member Posts: 1,474

Young man (boy toy) cleaning the kitchen!

• cookiegal

Did he bring you cheese?

• barbe1958
    Too narrow of a chest. I like a broad chest. Smile
  • carolinachick

The Tiger reference was in regards to him not acting like Tiger Woods.  But I wouldn't want him to be like Tigger either...

Love, love, love the name Colby Cheeto.

And the Booby Facebook thing.

Y'all crack me up!

• barbe1958
    Ah, Tiger Woods, understandable....Yell