Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

How high is high for the CA27/29?

Options

Comments

• They are going down!!! Just got my results from the CA 27.29 done this past Wed. Feb.8 and the number is now 4,041....that is over 2000 less than it was Jan.18, when it was 6,178!!!!!  I am for sure doing the Happpy Dance tonight!!!  The Adriamycin is working !!  

• Frapp
    Frapp Member Posts: 343
    Options

YYYYEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! So glad to hear this. You've got them on the run!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    Options

HAPPY DANCE......YEA!!

• PJB
    PJB Member Posts: 150
    Options

Finally! Great news....

• chele
    chele Member Posts: 132
    Options

YES!!!!

• sincitydealer
    sincitydealer Member Posts: 51
    Options

YAY, Marybe!!!!  That's wonderful news!!!!

Peggy

• dianaleo
    dianaleo Member Posts: 18
    Options

That is fantastic news, Mary.  You are an inspiration to us all!

• china
    china Member Posts: 56
    Options

Marybe, Such awesome news! I am so thrilled for you. You have really struggled through so many tmts and thankful this one is working for you. You can now say RED is your favorite color! I am so happy for you. Hugs and more hugs. Dawn You are my mentor and I am striving to make your record on your years with mets.

• 33skidoo
    33skidoo Member Posts: 42
    Options

Yippee!

• tina2
    tina2 Member Posts: 757
    Options

Fabulous news. I am cheering as you rock that happy dance, Marybe!

• alesta29
    alesta29 Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Two huge thumbs up. Hit that LIKE button Cool
  • Anne45
    Anne45 Member Posts: 52
    Options

Marybe that is fantastic news!

• plumblossom
    plumblossom Member Posts: 22
    Options

Marybe, I don't post a lot, but I am watching your every steps in your journey. You encourage me and I believe many others. I am so happy for you with my tears.

love Pbsom xxx

• MCTHO
    MCTHO Member Posts: 44
    Options

So glad to hear your news!

• meima-Bev
    meima-Bev Member Posts: 15
    Options

That's awesome, Marybe!!!       Bev

• 3,289!!!   That's what they were today.  I was worried when I found out they ran them again and it had only been a week....figured the onco thought the big drop had been a fluke so I was rather worried about hearing what they were today and was so excited when the nurse told me 3,289.....that is a more than significant drop....a drop of 752 in just a week since the were 4,041 before.  

I am dealing with some blood clots now, my hair is 2/3 gone, I think my nails are getting funky again and I have cracks on the ends of my finger tips, but I don't care, THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!! and I am one happy camper!!  Thank you thank you all for your love and support !! 

• LilSchatzie
    LilSchatzie Member Posts: 34
    Options

Great news!! Congrats Marybeth!!!!

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    Options

Love ya, Marybe! That's so amazing! Keep it coming... how low can you go????

xoxo

Rose.

• AmryAnn47
    AmryAnn47 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Wonderful news!!!  Enjoy your weekend.

• Cathy2
    Cathy2 Member Posts: 40
    Options

Great news Marybe, I'm with Steelrose...how low can we go!

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

{{{MARYBE}}} So happy for you! When are you coming south? I miss you!

• Frapp
    Frapp Member Posts: 343
    Options

Woooohoooooo!!!!! Die, suckers., die!!!!! You can almost hear them hitting the floor.

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Marybe,

Don't know I missed your updates, but this is amazing, fantastic, and wildly good! I am doing the happy dance for you!

*susan* 

• china
    china Member Posts: 56
    Options

Marybe,  Wow, I am so excited that your counts keep dropping! What a relief! You deserve a major break. Wishing you well and so very happy for you. Dawn

• sincitydealer
    sincitydealer Member Posts: 51
    Options

Yes!!!!  Keep those markers heading south, Marybe!!!!

Peggy 

• mandy1313
    mandy1313 Member Posts: 978
    Options

Great news Marybe!!!  ((((hugzzz)))))

•   Got my numbers today from the test run on Feb. 29, and they went down again, but I am a bit disappointed since the drop was not dramatic the way it has been.....they are now at 3,117.7.   Maybe they hit a plateau sort of the way you do with diets.   I know I should not be disappointed, but I am....was hoping I would be in the 2,000s. 

• voraciousreader
    voraciousreader Member Posts: 3,696
    Options

Still great news!!! Have sweet dreams tonight and a nice weekend! Time for celebration!

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    Options

Down is down, Marybe! You're headed in the right direction, that's all that matters!

xoxo

Rose. 

• KittyKitty
    KittyKitty Member Posts: 15
    Options

Marybe, I am very happy about your success. You deserve success after success with your tm's.