Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

How high is high for the CA27/29?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

You are amazing! And the Adria too. Hope it keeps working for you.

• 203.4 was the result from last Tuesday.   However due to the fact the echo showed that the EF was down again....now it is between 35-40 for sure we are going to stop the Adraimycin, but I sure did have a good run on it. 

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    Options

Oh wow, Marybe... wonderful! You're truly the bionic woman and I aspire to be just like you!!!

Sorry you have to quit your good friend Adraimycin but I hope it will have a lasting effect on you!

Sending love,

Rose.

• nphillips40
    nphillips40 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Previously i had breast cancer. for 8 years i was fine. i started getting pain in my breast area again but i no longer have real breast i have implants so i was a little worried. the scans showed nothing a year ago when i was in the 100's for the ca27.29  and normally it is 48 to 60, so for me it is always accurate. Now im in the 400's in a matter of 4 months and is scheduled to go back to get pet and cat scans done again to see if my cancer is back and if so what kind it is? I do have faith that if God got me through cancer 8 years ago then he will do it again.Trust him and all will be as it should but keep up with your paper work so you can track it for your self. I always have them send me a copy to my home. this way i know when it s up and when it down for chemo has diminished my memory as well. hope i was of help.  

• blainejennifer
    blainejennifer Member Posts: 441
    Options

Let us know how it goes for you. Open a new thread, and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

My highest TM was 2,600, which Taxol knocked back down to the 50s, so now I get to try Faslodex.

Take care,

Jennifer

• Niosh1
    Niosh1 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer in Oct. 2014. My ca-15-3 was 163 and CA-27.29 was 162.2. My last test was in Nov. 2015. 100 and 96.7. Progressively going down every 4 months. I have been on arimidex since 11/14. Dr tells me no cure doing pain mgmt. Which as of now I have none and treating condition. Feel fine outside if the stress of knowing there is no cure. Worry alot about my future. Seems unreal considering how I feel. How do u guys deal with the stress of the unknown. Thanks Diane

• diana50
    diana50 Member Posts: 253
    Options

Perspective.

My TM came down from 1380 to 680. Just taken last week so maybe down some more.

When I meted the first time back in 2012 it was 68. As time went on and I developed mets in belly and liver shot up to 800+. The current chemo gemzar brought it down. My TM are very accurate. For some not too much. However scans are gold standard. My belly mets were not seen in PET-CT for a year and half because they were so diverse. But until kidney failure then they were seen. Most once don't change TX on TM b/c they need to see where the mets are on scans. It's a waiting game sometimes. Once my onc could see I started taxol and have been on chemo since 2014.

• Desmond1ireland
    Options

hi! How are you doing? I have been on Faslodex for 3 years (after being on Aromasin for 5 but still had a recurrence-my oncologist tossed out my Aromasin immediately!)

All good in the hood for the last 3 years, but my CA 27 29 just jumped 13 points since February. Still "normal " at 37.5 but one point away from being "not normal " -

• jamcoman1179
    jamcoman1179 Member Posts: 5
    Options

this forum is totally unbelievable. the people on here are sooo much help and the sharing of knowledge gives me hope for all women in fighting this monster. let me start by saying that my mom's cancer marker ca27.29 was 2.8 back in june 2017. after showing signs of something wrong in her body, and doing scans the number rose to 703.4. six weeks later to establish a baseline number before the start of juicing (chemo) her number rose to 809.2. this was after i started her on a regimen of ISOTONIX vitamins, 50,000 i/u's of vitamin d-3, fresh green vegetable juices for breakfast with fresh apple juice for a little flavor, and the KETOGENIC diet. i also thru in Muscadine grape seed extract as the knock out punch. i haven't done the math % yet to see whether my therapy has slowed the progression, but will do it soon. she seems to be ok, and has told me she hasn't felt this good in years. we'll see after the start of the juice. i am trying everything i can to stop this monster in my mom, and hopefully share with all of you my results that may help you as well. that is my wish. women are too precious to me, and i feel that they are a true GIFT from GOD to men. thanks to all who post as this is a tough road. Bless you all in CHRIST'S name.

• Sarah1970
    Sarah1970 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I started 3 years ago at 2100, got down to 180, but am now up to 4000. Not feeling great but ok. Switching to MDA hoping for a miracle.