Comments

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

I know. Is it spring yet?

• MagicalBean
    MagicalBean Member Posts: 192
    edited January 2015

Ladies, I am not going to be at lunch tomorrow after all. We have a 2 hour+ drive through snow country and reports are not encouraging. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one. Tam

• MagicalBean
    edited January 2015

• MagicalBean
    edited January 2015

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

good timing Tam!!

I'm starting to call everyone and don't have your contact information. We are moving lunch to the 24th of January due to weather. We're expecting an additional 9 inches tomorrow.

Ladies tomorrow's lunch is postponed until the 24th. Same place same time

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited January 2015

Great decision, this Nissan nay be snazzy but it can't hold a candle to the Subaru in the snow.

• MagicalBean
    edited January 2015

Cool. For future reference-email=huffanagel@yahoo.com. Phone 585 593 5742 or cell 585 610 5525. Looking forward to the next date.

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

we made the right decision. This is "supposed" to be the golf course image

• karen333
    edited January 2015

Oh my lord, definitely the right decision!!!!

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited January 2015

Yes, I was disappointed we cancelled lunch today, but when I was out in the blowing snow around noon, I knew it was a good idea. Funny, I left the house at 9:30 and the sun was shining, came home in a snow storm. Jan 24th has gotta be better!

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

hi all

Bad news today. Onc called and my routine MRI came back with brain lesions. I have an appointment with neurology radiological oncologist tomorrow. Hoping to make lunch on Saturday so we can celebrate all the good news and hugs for this latest crap sandwich. Love you and will keep you posted.

Maureen

• karen333
    edited January 2015

Prayers, hugs and love, Karen

• janhart
    edited January 2015

Oh Maureen, I hate this cancer crap. We will have lunch together on Saturday and bring you all our positive energy. What's the saying? Two steps forward, one step back. We have to keep you going forward. Sending you hugs and continuing to pray. Jan

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited January 2015

Dear Maureen, praying for you and thinking of you daily.

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited January 2015

All- Its swim meet season and I wont be at lunch once again. I am so sorry I wish I could join you. Schedule a bit jammed up these days. Have a chocolate martini for me.

• MagicalBean
    edited January 2015

Woke up with a cold this morning, and I don't want to share it with you all, so I'll have to meet you next time. Enjoy. Tam

• karen333
    edited January 2015

Feel better Tam, we will miss you bev, you're a great mom. love, Karen

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

Feel better Tam

Bev. Hope all goes well with swim meet

Karen call me when you get home

Jan thanks for the ride. It was my battery again. Time for new battery

Cheryl Susan Betty karen and jan. Thanks for the wonderful fun afternoon. Time for a post chocolate martini nap LOL

• janhart
    edited January 2015

It was so good to see everyone today......enjoyed our time together. Karen, let us know that you made it home ok, actually everyone. I slipped and slided getting Maureen home safely.

• karen333
    edited January 2015

Always a good time, I drove really slow, the parking lot was slick!!!!!

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

wow it really was slippery. Had Bruce salt driveway and Paul text telling me to get home because of all the accidents in the area. I had so much fun today. Love you all. Haven't heard from Betty though.

Maureen

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

Cheryl either.

• Maureen813
    edited January 2015

Heard from Cheryl ride to Rochester was ok. Paul just got home from work. At one point they closed millersport from north forest to maple due to so many accidents. On another note, here is my new friend LOL

imageSitting here blowing my nose. Had iris for ten years but when she gets this close my eyes water like crazy and I sneeze

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited January 2015

Hi all had a great time at lunch, it was so nice to see everyone. I always fell so comfortable around all my friends. I got home fine no problems. Cant't wait to see you all March 7th.

Love you all

Betty

• janhart
    edited February 2015

Maureen, not sure what time your procedure is today, but thinking of you and sending prayers.

• karen333
    edited February 2015

Dear Jan, it was at 6 this am, no word yet, dr was held up by traffic problems, this slushy snow is very slick. She was waiting for her drugs. Message Susan Harris-Garnard and she will lead you into the group, she is on Facebook. or give me your email and I will send it on to her.. No idea how long this procedure is. hugs, Karen

• Maureen813
    edited February 2015

thank you. All went well. I'm surprised how efficient and relatively easy treatment. The drive to the cancer center was more stressful than the procedure. I didn't have meds for the ride

Jan and seaside can you friend me and I can add to our Facebook group

• MagicalBean
    edited February 2015

Fabulous news, Maureen. That is just great.

• karen333
    edited February 2015

The thumb factoid tells me you are just fine, hell of a day, arrived a half hour and one day early for my eye appointment. But.......I know where my phone is, gotcha.

• SeasideMemories
    SeasideMemories Member Posts: 2,462
    edited February 2015

Msureen,

So happy to hear that things went well! Facebook friend request sent... At least I think so...lol