Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Bonfire of the Goddesses

Options

Comments

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi, there Butterfly. You will see some familiar women here (me included). Let those compression socks burn! Hope you have a wonderful birthday - and best wishes for many more.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited May 2017
    Options

Throwing my stinking allergies on the fire. Eyes are watering and itching, sneezing like crazy too

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited May 2017
    Options

Happy Birthday Butterfly ..Hope you have a wonderful day !!!image

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017
    Options

Butterfly ..Welcome to The Bonfire ..Yep ..those compression socks need to go straight into the fire !!!

Mommy ..ugh ..sorry about the hayfever ..I suffer with it too ..😞

Ducky ..have a wonderful time at your daughter's beach house ..The home sounds wonderful , and so great you have your own bedroom there ..

GMA ..I love your photos ..!

We are off to my son's house today ..They have twin daughters , 4 years old , and a 2 year old daughter as well..do lots of fun and games there !!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited May 2017
    Options

He goddesses. Just popping in orrather flying in on my broomstick.

Haven't really moved this morning but know my joints can go on the bonfire.

Hugs to you all.

• butterfly1234
    butterfly1234 Member Posts: 2,038
    edited May 2017
    Options

HeartThank you for the kind birthday sentiments...very appreciated!

You are all great.

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017
    Options

Alyson ..geat to see you ..sorry about the joint pain ..Hope you are doing well !

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2017
    Options

hey Alyson,nice to see u

This thread is so different now....we have to take a ride on that broom

It's fugly here too...rain on and off...heater is on.....

I'm really so happy to be back....

Gma F....I do remember all the problems u had....glad it's not so bad now

I posted on ur other page...

U can have this entire body to go into that fire....

I'll fly down

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017
    Options

The pollen is terrible here. Took an Alavert and it has stopped the allergies from going nuts!!!

• Nan812
    Nan812 Member Posts: 224
    edited May 2017
    Options

gma, i just saw your pics...just what i needed today...thanks so much...keep shining bright!!!!!

• Nan812
    edited May 2017
    Options

gma, i just saw your pics...just what i needed today...thanks so much...keep shining bright!!!!!

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017
    Options

Mommy ..hope you are feeling better today !

Nan.. .Welcome to The Bonfire !

Firecracker..and WE are so happy that you're back !!

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017
    Options

Allergies are being held at bay with Alavert

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2017
    Options

Thank u Lucy

Yes I'm back

It's freezing in Pa.....heater is on and off

It's allergy seaso

• butterfly1234
    edited May 2017
    Options

Went to yoga today and throwing my aches and pains in the fire!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2017
    Options

Back from the shore....cool down there and here in Phill;y suburbs......rain off and on today, and off and on on the ride back...........great overnight stay at. my daughters.....Dinner out last night at a great restaurant.....and great breakfast this morning.........I brought homemade soup down and boy did it come in handy today in the cool weather, and a good meal for the ride home.........if you know what I mean...LOL......baseball game tomorrow....my grandaughter is a pitcher for her high school.......colder still tomorrow.....am going to free my ass off......but I never miss her games........have a great night all. ...hugs

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017
    Options

Ducky ..so glad you had a great time at the shore ..going out for meals and enjoying your family .!.I hope your granddaughter has a great game !!!

Love to all

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017
    Options

Went to our table tennis competition last night ..its such fun but so many aches and pains this morning ...I'm going to throw them into the fire , along with Butterfly's aches and pains ..burn you buggers , burn !!!!

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited May 2017
    Options

Also throwing my aches and pains on the fire. Have my 1-month follow up with MO on 5/12 re: Arimidex. Very few aches & pains prior to the AI. Burn!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017
    Options

Celia.....I had no aches and pains after surgery ..felt like a million buck......no problem after Rads....38 treatments......2 months on Femara and I thought someone put mein hell.............just kept getting worse....aches, pain, trigger finger, thinning hair, foot neuropathy, dizziness, poor balance.......stayed on it for 4 years out of the 5........finally gave in, and stopped it about 1 year ago......horrible drug

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017
    Options

I know recurrence..........took my chances.....living like that was not living......I went from doing everything to able to do nothing.....

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017
    Options

Oh, and when I went off it.....all the SE's did not go away.....almost all remained.....just a little less...

• butterfly1234
    edited May 2017
    Options

oh crap re; aches and pains. I have them now without Armidex. Starting tomorrow.

• Twirp26
    Twirp26 Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2017
    Options

hi everyone! I have been on BC org since 11/15. I need to update all my info but first I have a blonde materialistic, no real clue what any of us struggle with daily onto a stoking hot fire. I was one week out from getting my mastectomy and she literally asked me if I was ready to be a man!! She followed the conversation up talking about the the transgender on the latest survivor!! All the while shaking her fake double d's in everyone's face. I decided to feel sorry for her. I guess I woul like to put this whole interaction on the fire so i can let it go!!!!

• Nan812
    edited May 2017
    Options

twip, what the heck was that even all about?.....that really came out of her mouth?.....im so sorry you had to hear that from her at such a time...or any time...oh come on....dont know why this bothers me so much....i would join a letter writting camp to flood her with mistake mail.....her actins go on the fire, but not before she feels them first...then let goooo

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017
    Options

Chucking my mom's demand that I drop everything this weekend and run up to see her. I may not have human children of my own, but I have raised my cat and dog since they were small, so they are my kids and I like spending special days like Mother's Day with them!!!! I have other things that need to get done like getting my hair trimmed, the dog has to go to the vet for his shots so we can get his dog license like we do every year and I was planning on getting a mani/pedi because of a special event we got invited to next week. She knows that I can't do this stuff during the week because hubby is super tired by the time he gets home from work.

• Nan812
    edited May 2017
    Options

mommy, do not feel guilty about your needs...im sure most of your waking hours are devoted to makin sure mom is doin ok...i know im right....i now am on both sides of this monster and maybe something simple can solve anyone feeling left out of this mothers day....it will always be a heartbreaking day anyway......so many moms,....

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017
    Options

I am 82, I make no demands on my kids.......my feeling.....you don't come, you don't have t;o go home.....and I have fantastic kids..I don't have to be the center of someone elses's existence......do I love when they come.....absolutely....but I don't get my bloomers in a knot if they don't......and if I did, I certainly would not ruin their weekend/day by letting them know..........not to mention the fact that they are Mother's too...........always keeping in mind..............My kids didn't ask to be born.......they were my idea.......LOL......

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017
    Options

Thanks gals, my mom has always lived by the mantra "everything is all about me". She has always put unreasonable demands no matter who it is. When there is a party in the family, she has to make it all about her. Every holiday has to be done at her house and if you don't come then you are dirt. Not going to change my plans for her or anyone else, my time is for me and my "family"

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017
    Options

Now I am throwing my hubby's boss on the fire. We have an event to go to next week and hubby asked his boss if was okay for him to leave a bit early on the day of the event. His boss denied his request and informed him they have to move some equipment around that day. Nothing is ever told to the department in advance about this kind of stuff until either someone asks for the day off of the day they plan it for or the day before! This has been like this since hubby started working there and it never changes. They want him to be loyal to his job but they weren't so loyal to him when I was going through the cancer treatments!!!!