Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Bonfire of the Goddesses

Options
1337338339340341343»

Comments

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited January 2020
    Options

good to hear from you, off to crazytown!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited May 2021
    Options

I have new fuel for the bonfire. Throwing the young, rude broad from the other day at a craft store who thought it was perfectly fine to cut the line and take back her spot after getting out of line to look at something. I had moved up in the line, taking the spot she had been in and when she so rudely cut back in line, I politely said “excuse me, you left the line to look at something. You cutting back in to try and take back your spot is incredibly rude.” She rolled eyes at me and snapped “Screw You, Old Bat” at me.

A store employee saw what she had done and heard me being polite when I told her she left the line and trying to cut back in was rude. They came over to the check out area and opened another register to get those of us who she cut in front of cashed out so we could be on our way. I was the first one they waited on at the second register. That rude broad was fuming she still was waiting when I was done and on my way!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2021
    Options

No clue why I stoped posting..but we are all as loud as ever..LOLall as crazy as ever...glad to be back...I would have done the same thing....LOL

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited June 2021
    Options

lol