OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SillyMama
    SillyMama Member Posts: 49

Alyson, is that a Pavlova? I haven't seen one since I spent time in Perth in the 80's! YUM!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I have 2 funnies to tell you guys, both involving my almost three yr. old grandson. Last week while taking him home, We passed this HUGE blow up Santa in somebodies front yard. He points at it and says Look Grammy! Theres Santa-He's fat like my dad! Out of the mouth of babes right? Well I started laughing and he says Grammy you shouldnt laugh, its mean!  A couple of days later, my daughter and I were out shopping for her Christmas and we went to this big shoe store. I told Jordan we could go in if he would hold my hand and be a good boy. Yeah,right. He takes off the minute we get in the door. So here I am bald, one boobed slow old lady chasing this child up and down these isles of shoes, he thought it was hysterical. I really couldnt catch him. I finally had to hide behind this post and catch him as he ran by.Pay back for laughing at his dad maybe?  

• purple32
    purple32 Member Posts: 1,767

I LOVE that story maryh - thanks for sharing!  Arent grandkids wonderful?

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

merry christmas

Merry Christmas and Hoping for a Blessed New Year!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• Alyson

2013 is here, hope its a good one! - well for me it is!!

• gmafoley

I am alive for 2013, therefore it is a Happy New Year!!! Hope all have a great New Year!

happy new year

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Happy and Healthy New Year from UK......still 2 hours to go!

Keep laughing (and puffing)

• Alyson

Pass the asparagus please I really do need a puff.

• gmafoley

They are probably too cute to smoke but how about these they look better  Alyson.. 

Can you all jump into my pocket tuesday afternoon - I have yearly mammo (with breast Lymphedema) - i don't look forward to it, but can't afford an MRI. I can't believe even with everything else (diagnostic mammos on the bad breast) that I haven't done a mammo on the left one... Rats - can't get out of it..

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Alyson - I am disturbed and I like it that way!

Gma - I'm in your pocket. Later this month I have to go for scans.

I got this letter from a "well meaning friend" telling me that she saw a program on PBS. She told me that onions when chopped produce some kind of chemical that prevents the forming of cancer cells. They have to be chopped raw for the chemical to form. And that mushrooms have something in them that helps irregular cells from absorbing nutrition so that they cn't grow into cancer cells. And someone she knows attributes eating beta carotene until her skin had that orange tint to curing her cancer. Someone PLEASE pass the asparagus!

• marywh

In your pocket too. I have pet scans on friday too. and the scary thing about it is that I have not had one bite  or puff, or squeeze of anything lately. My bad....

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664

It is pouring rain, cold, grey and icky outside. I just started reading through this thread and can't stop laughing. I will never look at asparagus and lemons the same way again. My sides hurt this has been just what I needed. Thank goodness no one deleted this so others could read it through for an uplifting belly laugh. Just wonderful.

All the best to everyone 2013.

• gmafoley

I will bring the chocolate for the pet scans- Pocket party here I come!

• marywh

how bout brownies?wink wink puff puff....

• bren58
    bren58 Member Posts: 688

I just started reading this thread and tears are streaming down my face and I am about to wet myself. And I am only on page 2!!! If laughter is good medicine, then we should all be cured after reading through these!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Seriously...this thread means so much to me. It helped me through a pretty rough spell and I met some incredible women here. Its fun to see people find this AND start from the beginning....its really the only way...

Now, when you get to the Recipe for the Cure...go ahead and pee your pants...Totally acceptable at that point.

CLUCK CLUCK MOTHER CLUCKERS!!!

PUFF PUFF....PASSSSSSSS

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Good to see you Fuzzy.

• thefuzzylemon

Howdy Chabba!!

Passing to you: )

• chabba

Thanks Fuzzy puff, puff, return.  And I'm trying to quit Embarassed

• wintersocks
    wintersocks Member Posts: 434

Completely Hilarious thread!! 

So enjoyed it, was laughing out loud and it's 4 in the morning here in the UK. ssh!

I have been so fragile with bc dx in 2012,.

It's been really great to have a laugh.

Thank-you to all.  

• marywh

Im so glad to see this thread waking up a little. I need someplace to laugh. Theres been so many dreary winter days. Keep it up my fellow puffers!Wink

• Alyson

• veggy

Wintersocks - have you started from the beginning?

• gmafoley

I need to go back but I am a very slow reader - so I just skipped to the end LOL... 

• thefuzzylemon

Veggy...I read through page 11 last night...just 'cause....it never gets old!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Alyson, I love it.  Really needed to see that today. 

• veggy

I really miss the stupidity here. I loved heckling and finding pictures.

• chabba

Veggy, Fuzzy - you two were part of the yeast that kept this place going.

• veggy

Again today I was told to eat mushrooms because they cure cancer. My friend called and her husband got on the phone preaching to me about the miracles of mushrooms. I detest mushrooms. But here are some pretty ones. I think we have seen them here before.