OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Lucky frogs.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Oh Chabba...you were in on the great story telling too!! It was so fun when we all added to it!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I like those kinds of shrooms!

• Alyson

These are supposed to treat anxiety in cancer patients!!!!

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Hi wintersocks (great name!)

I'm in UK too.....isn't this thread just the best?

I hope you have put 2012 behind you now and can begin to enjoy life again...it DOES get better!

Sam xx

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Now look, there are more ways of ingesting mushrooms than eating them. You grind them up and spend hours filling empty capsules with the powder. Then you can take as much as you want. I have bags and bags in my freezer if anybody needs them. They are not as pretty as those above though. In fact I bet we could grind the asp. up and put them in capsules too!

• Alyson

We could always mix the mushrooms with the asparagus and make it into powder or dry the mushroom and the asparagus and smoke them together - results could be interesting.

• Alyson

Or this

• marywh

Oh I love that one-could we add a few lemon wedges into that too?

• wintersocks
    wintersocks Member Posts: 434

Sam52   In London, yes this thread is the best! I have just dipped in n out so far, but had a look at page 11, unbelievable  - so so funny. love the humour of these women - brilliant, but is too addictive; last night I kept saying to myself 5 mins more and 2 hours later I was still here laughing like a  .....

There has not been much to laugh at last year and my sense of humour went awol, but think I found it again!

too too brilliant!

p.s used to live in Camberwell but now 'up north'

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

idiots

• veggy

Gma- good one!

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

Gma

Ain't it the truth!

• Alyson

• veggy

• veggy

• veggy

• veggy

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Veggy - You are rapidly filling up my word documents with cartoons. And I'm running out of titles for them. It doesn't like Funny BCO more than once. Guess I need to make a file of them. Thanks for the laughs on a dreary rainy day. How was chemo and Dr. Chaz?

• veggy

I didn't tease Dr Chaz today. He might be expecting me to ask him something embarrassing. Chemo went okay. I forgot to have lunch before I got there. I took some yogurt with me. I feel tired.

• Alyson

I just loved this, it has nothing to do with anything.

• PixieNel
    PixieNel Member Posts: 48

i just pop in to this cute thread. But never read it thoroughly.

but i found a numerous pics on asparagus and mushrooms. Yay, i will dig on those in my diet.

Keep on the fight and battle it with positively hilarious comments.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

ok, love the kitty in the mail box, great for a morning giggle~~

• veggy

Alyson - love it!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

diet dinnerware

A fork that lights up and tells you that you are eating too fast.... What is next LOL.

• marywh

I have to tell somebody or I will go nuts. I have been looking for a nice ordinary pair of kitchen curtains. Very simple, nothing fancy. All Ive come up with is Roosters! Everywhere! Lowes, Walmart, Kohls Target, been to them all and nothing but ugly rooster curtains! No offense to people who do like roosters in their kitchens-Im just not one of them. Have actually been trying to find them in a nice asp. color....any suggestions?

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Hi Marywh, try bedbathandbeyond.com.  They have about five pages of kitchen curtains.  Linens 'n Things might have them as well.  Good luck!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

there is a catalog called Country Curtins, sure they have a web site

very basic plain stuff but very good quality fabric, it will last till you hate it!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Mary - Do you have Anna's Linens there? Another thought is Penneys online. Happy looking!

• veggy