OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Love it Veggy, really made me laugh.

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Well, Mary...you know why all you could find was rooster curtains? Of course word has got out that you've been spending a lot of time in the hen house!

SQUAWK!!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Laughinglol

• Alyson

If you got some of these you would just have to join us in the hen house, bgawaak, cluck, cluck. Pass the asparagus.

• Alyson

Actually we could decorate the hen house with rooster curtains

• marywh

OMG! They're after me! Cant get away from them! I Really need to cut down on the asp. and mushrooms, I think they're making me paranoid.

• Alyson

Maybe we found the cure for stupid 'cause everyone is so quiet or maybee there has been too many mushrooms and too much puffing.

Please pass I need it badly - have mmamo and doc appointment today.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Allyson, if only mushrooms solved all things~~best of luck on your tests

• marywh

I was just thinking about this thread today, its been quiet for way too long...,Im adjusting well after my traumatic expierience with the roosters... will be back to normal? any day now. On a serious note-best wishes on your tests today Allyson...Please somebody come up with a good story, I need a laugh...

• Alyson

This chicken is dancing got the all clear today - 6 years now.

• marywh

im dancing with the chicken for you! Yippee!

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

Wonderful news! Congratulations.

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

Yippee Alyson!!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Great news Alyson.  So happy for you!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Great news Alyson!

• marywh

Just had to let everybody know, my niece has shaved half her head. For fun. I think shes been smoking WAY to much asparagus, maybe mushrooms too!

• Alyson

You should ask her and she will think that you have been puffing something! Would love to see her face. Have young friends who have shaved their heads to raise money for charity.

• marywh

This is not for charity, it was for fun. I guess it really bugs me because every time I have a new head of hair I have to go on a new treatment that makes me bald again. Now Ive been bald for the better part of 2 years. Oh well, enough..just pass the asparagus and mushrooms-PUFF!

• proudtospin

mary, my nephew says the same thing, he is bald naturally (about 27, inherited thing)...he hates guys who shave their heads to be cool....course, I think my Bob is a cool guy anyhow!

• Alyson

Maybe this is what we need. Posted on FB!!!!!

And mushrooms are on the list yippee!!!!

• proudtospin

hmmmm, guess I am doomed, I have never eaten sea vegetables

maybe dark greens every day counters it

• marywh

I must admit that licorice root is not on my menu very often either.

• wren44

We get the dried Japanese seaweed and use it in soup. Licorice root makes things taste sweet. We've used it in tea. We ordered sea cucumber once, but it just looked too much like a giant slug.

• Alyson

Pass the asparagus please?

• wren44

At least it's familiar and available everywhere.

• Alyson

Just noticed red wine on the list - now I will drink to that!!!

• proudtospin

yes, my cardiologist recommended red wine...ok on the white too

• Alyson

Have just been looking art some images of the snow storm in the Eastern States. One was of someone stocking up for the storm. In the trolley there were two large packets of either paper towels or toilet rolls. Why would anyone need 18 rolls of paper towels or 54 rolls of toilet paper? Maybe they might need the paper towels if they were going to read this thread from the very beginning. (I presume you use the term toilet paper in the US not some euphemism like bathroom paper ?)

• proudtospin

of course it makes no sense but then again, as someone who just lived through Nemo and previously dealt with Sandy...of course it is crazy

for Sandy I did little for Nemo, I went out for batteries for my torch light......and of course a bottle of wine

yeah, had the paper junk in house, it is all about nerves

ever been powerless for 8 days?  not fun

• Alyson

Have been through no power and its not fun and not in cold weather either but I did wonder about the excess paper but then we do panic if we think something might run out.