OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning chooks, cluck clucK bgawaak. Felling a bit more perky this morning thank goodness.

Yes Shellshine I have heard it called Soursop as well, here its know as chirimoya. And like most other claims about cures it doesn't stack up - in other words its another 'STUPID'. What was sad it come from someone who has BC, at least if they eat it it won't hurt them. It is actually the seeds that are being tested and so far not on humans.

Ducky, the trips not until September, will be in your neck of the wood from Sep 4 for a few days so will be in touch would love to say hi.

Had to rush off as I had coffee on the stove!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Aly u'r going all over the place--How wonderful for u.and everyone who gets to see you.

Those things in the picture u showed--not the cat drinking coffee (which BTW I like) are so ugly doesn't look appetizing, but if it did work it could look like a porcupine with a clown face and everyone would go for it.

Sas why  cinnamon? No matter what anyone said it would do that's what u put on toast or cereal actually a lot of things--but smoking it--But I wouldn't think it was toxic smoking it and it is just a spice right.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Cami--on the cinnamon thing absolutely toxic to the lung cells if inhaled or smoked. I absolutely did a silly stupid thing.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

ok chicks, Im off for the week-end. Going to the iris festival in Tenn., and Im not taking my computer. Hopefully I can get some great pics, and learn how to post them. See ya.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

sas - when my kids were young they smoked clove cigarettes, but I guess I better not light up the cinnamon Laughing

• Alyson

Saw this on another thread, thanks Blue.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Cute!

• camillegal

I love it--but in actuality we can use more stupid and I'm one that can always contribute. My new thing is I finally ordered these hair things to put temporary color--purple, fushia, green into strips of hair when I want and wash it out. I never saw this particular one and it looks easy enough that I can use it. And cheap enough hahaha My DD knows I'm crazy and she rolls her eyes-Hmmm the nerve of her, I never should have taught her to talk but I thought it my duty--Now that'a stupid.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Cami, I love your sense of humor! DH plays with a samba band and they do wild and crazy things for performances. He's had snow white hair for ages and gets stage makeup to turn it all sorts of colors for parades. It does rub off, so watch your pillow cases. Samba is from Brazil and the Brazilian colors are yellow and green, so he often has green hair.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Cami and Wren - Kids use KoolAid to  color their hair.  Not my kids though.

• camillegal

Good Morning

Wren U'r DH plays in a Samba Band---oh how fun he must be---that's a fun music and happy--a song is going thru my head now LOL

Jan Kool-Aid? I never heard tht one--Oh all I have to do in tell my dgtr in fact I can tell her to buy it and I can use it--that'll knock the air out of her--But I'm sure there are no direction on there--u use it straight or with a little water.

U all understand I am loosing my mind, but I don't care at this time so all stupid suggestions I'm taking--not that u'r stupid, but let's face it we all have stupid ideas--don't we.?

• Alyson

We could all look like this.

• camillegal

Alyson not bad I kinda like it actually.

• veggy

I like it too... If only I had hair. Maybe I could find a wig like that.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

I've been wanting to do something different - that's different - wonder what hubby would say to blue and pink hair....

• SimplyAudrey
    SimplyAudrey Member Posts: 92

Try the hair chalk first and see if you like it!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

SA wwhere do you get hair chalk?

Alyson is that a spray?

It does look like fun!

• JAN69

Wait!  We can have hair color of the day.  Mondays we'd all be purple, Tuesdays let's all be green...... Our own secret club's code.

DH just gave me my 3x weekly B12 shot.  He kinda shudders to do it, poor guy.  Got my eye shot up yesterday (Lucentis) for macular degeneration.  Been getting them for more than a year and it has saved my vision.  I'm legally blind in my other eye from same macular degen.  Lucentis was invented too late to save that eye.  Still trying to figure out what the nodule in/near (?) thyroid/parathyroid (?) really is.  Still NED BC as far as I know.  

Ahh,  the Golden Years

• SimplyAudrey

• SimplyAudrey

Google Shopping has all kinds of hair chalk available! 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Theater and costume shops carry temporary hair color. I sort of like the hair of many colors look in the photo.

• Alyson

Morning all

Think that was coloured spray - just a photo I found.

Actually haven't had coffee, have had a cup of tea with my breakfast. But I do need coffee very soon, have to get DH moving. Have shopping to do and tonight we are looking after the littlies while their parents have dinner with my other two.

• veggy

Enjoying a glass of bubbly white wine.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oooo, yours has bubbles? mine is basic pinot grigio, I need to get the bubble kind

• veggy

Martini & Rossi Asti

so good!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh well, Cavit pinot is a fav

dinner in work with a basic clean out the bottom of the fridge! 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

You guys are a bunch of monkeys

• camillegal

Hmmm that's funny I see those colors in my room sometimes after certain MEDS. It' really nice.

Good Morning all--Well let's see how today goes--I'm going to have to take a nap, didn't sleep well--and sleeping over and my other DD's house tonite with Joey of course.

I can't go back to the ast page but Alison are u take the little ones tonite--It's alot of fun--so drink u'r tea in plenty today. That tires me out. LOL

Ihope everyone has a great day with no stupids involved.--but it is funny.

• veggy

The wine put me out for the night. Slept great. I need a cup of coffee and I'll be set for the day.

• JAN69

Veggy - Found on Pinterest:  Keep calm and put on your bitchface.  For Monday's doctor showdown.